User Tag List

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree738Likes

Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone do the Children's Place Shop. I did buy 3 graphic tees but don't see any bonus miles posted yet. Should I be worried or contact them?
    Purchased these about a week and half ago. The actual purchase of 1AM is posted.
    Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

third shop done. it was foodland. other 2 will get done this week.
    wendymac, ROMEO and dededi like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    Did anyone get their bonus 50 airmiles for shopping through airmilesshop.ca? I shopped on the first day when the promotion started and still haven’t got my bonus airmiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssambhi View Post
    I have not yet and I also shopped the same day.
    Got the regular Air Miles but not the Mega Miles bonus yet.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone get their bonus 50 airmiles for shopping through airmilesshop.ca? I shopped on the first day when the promotion started and still haven’t got my bonus airmiles.
    The same offer from STB , they posted the 50 bonus miles about a month after the promotion period ended.
    Last edited by clumsygal; Sat, Apr 6th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.
    wendymac, ROMEO, Abby1 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Anyone do the Children's Place Shop. I did buy 3 graphic tees but don't see any bonus miles posted yet. Should I be worried or contact them?
    Purchased these about a week and half ago. The actual purchase of 1AM is posted.
    Thanks
    I did the Children's Place shop, ordered my 3 graphic tees and was impressed that they were delivered in 3 days. Not so impressed that I, too, haven't seen the bonus airmiles yet. All my other 3 (Shell, Rexall and LCBO) have been posted.

Holding on to the bill to make sure that I get credit for the purchase.
    wendymac, shopperwho and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Got the regular Air Miles but not the Mega Miles bonus yet.
    I am really worried now, i didn't get any base miles for my Childrens Place graphic tee's. I only ordered 3 and it came to $18 and change.
    wendymac and dededi like this.

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

Can you redeem 95 cash miles ( airmiles) atShell for 10$ to do the Shell mega miles offer? Did anyone try that and does it work? Thanks
    dededi likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Can you redeem 95 cash miles ( airmiles) atShell for 10$ to do the Shell mega miles offer? Did anyone try that and does it work? Thanks
    I'm redeeming to use my A.Miles from STB prom. For Megamiles too I redeemed and got points for mega mile promo coupon.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I also did a week ago and didn't get bonus points yet. My total was 18+ so no regular point. But I'm confident they will appear otherwise when the time come they will fix easily in live chat so no need to be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Anyone does the Children's Place Shop. I did buy 3 graphic tees but don't see any bonus miles posted yet. Should I be worried or contact them?
    Purchased these about a week and half ago. The actual purchase of 1 AM is posted.
    Thanks
    baggypants and dededi like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't think it has to do something with base mile as it is not 2X or 3X type bonus. It was clearly for buying 3 graphic tees and only exclusion was clearance items. All other graphic tees were 5.99 so my total was also around $18. I'm sure it will work out or they will fix.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am really worried now, i didn't get any base miles for my Childrens Place graphic tee's. I only ordered 3 and it came to $18 and change.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Did my 6th shop at Foodland. Now I'll get on with my regular frugal shopping habits. Not yet posted in my transactions, but I'm not really worried. REMEMBER to keep your receipts.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Just checked the Children's Place FAQ for AirMiles and found this:

I shopped at The Children's Place but haven't received my AIR MILES reward miles yet. When will they be posted to my Collector Account?

• "Generally, AIR MILES reward miles earned at The Children's Place will be posted to your Collector Account within 60 days of purchase. Bonus reward miles can take up to 120 days. For any questions, contact AIR MILES Customer Care ."

So, it sounds like the general Air Miles posting schedule.

baggypants
    uanoor, shopperwho and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a BAM stacking opportunity at Metro ON.

April 11-14 (4 days) | Use 95 CASH AIR MILES and receive 50 Bonus Air Miles, 1 per day per account holder. [Metro offers usually don't show on the receipt.]
    CORRECTION NOTICE: Changed to 4 days (not 5) of April 11th -14th (thanks @johnb56789)

PLUS...

April 11-14 (4 days) | Use 95 CASH AIR MILES and receive 25 Bonus Air Miles, 1 per day per account holder. Cashier must enter the PLU #82228 from the Mega Miles coupon. [Air Miles promotion offer should show on the receipt.]
    IMPORTANT NOTE: On April 10, 2019, Mega Miles changed the Metro 95 CASH AIR MILES offer to 50 BAM when you use 95 CASH AIR MILES, PLU # 83929

Therefore, if you redeem once per day during April 11-14, you should receive 75 BAMS (50+25) per day.

Our thanks to @cyn88canada for posting the Metro ON flyer early as usual; check the Metro flyer for their upcoming sales and promotion.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/430546...rs-sun-canada/

You may also stack with the other Metro Mega Miles offers:
    50 BAM with $25 or more spend on Metro Catering menu (valid to April 25th)
    25 BAM for the purchase of a Fresh2Go 16" 3 topping Pizza or Artisan (valid to April 25th) NOTE: I previously purchased the pizza by redeeming CASH MILES and had no issues in receiving the 25 BAM.

**** ADDITIONAL NOTE ***
    I thought I'd add on these two informative posts:

(1) @walkonby shared experience that spend of $25 or more at Metro Catering (50 BAM), which included the purchase of Fresh2Go 16" 3 topping pizza (25 BAM), can stack. Bought 2 pizzas and other Fresh2Go food to reach $25; received 75 (25+50) BAM, click here

(2) @johnb56789 shared extreme option for stacking 5 air miles opportunities click here:
    - 50 BAM with 95 Air Miles Cash (flyer promotion)
    - 25 BAM with 95 Air Miles Cash (Mega Miles PLU Coupon)
    - 25 BAM Mega Miles when you buy 16" Pizza 3 toppings or Artisan Pizza (both are on sale in April 11th flyer)
    - 50 BAM Mega Miles when you spend $25 or more on Fresh2Go foods
    - Earn 1 Air Miles per each $20 spent, standard Metro offer

And of course, if you spend more than the Air Miles cash value, you can use a high return credit card.

REMINDER: Check and load your personal offers for more stacking!
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, Apr 10th, 2019 at 10:30 PM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post

April 11-15 (5 days) | Use 95 CASH AIR MILES and receive 50 Bonus Air Miles, 1 per day per account holder. [Metro offers usually don't show on the receipt.]

PLUS...

April 11-14 (4 days) | Use 95 CASH AIR MILES and receive 25 Bonus Air Miles, 1 per day per account holder. Cashier must enter the PLU #82228 from the Mega Miles coupon. [Air Miles promotion offer should show on the receipt.]

Therefore, if you redeem once per day during April 11-14, you should receive 75 BAMS (50+25) per day.

Our thanks to @cyn88canada for posting the Metro ON flyer early as usual; check the Metro flyer for their upcoming sales and promotion.

25 BAM for the purchase of a Fresh2Go 16" 3 topping Pizza or Artisan (valid to April 25th) NOTE: I previously purchased the pizza by redeeming CASH MILES and had no issues in receiving the 25 BAM.
    Planning this over all four days, what an amazing offer!! Or offers I should say... Stacking the Pizza Offer too would make it amazing if you can handle that much pizza. Redeem 380AM AND Earn 400AM?!? This could be a good offer for some! Personally, I can't handle that much pizza, but I might do one day since I've never tried their pizza before and I've heard it's really good...

Just a little more info from the Mega Miles offer for the forum...
    - "CAN be combined with other Air Miles Offers" (On Redeem 95AM, Get 25AM Offer)
    - "Limit of ONE offer PER Collector Card PER DAY" (Redeem 95AM, Get 25AM Offer)
    - "Limit of ONE PER Collector Card PER ORDER" (Pizza Offer)

Hopefully a bunch of us will be able to earn back plenty of Air Miles AND get some cheap groceries in the process!

EDIT: Another little thing I noticed in your post, the in-store offer is over four days, not five (Thurs to Sun as usual)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Tue, Apr 9th, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
    walkonby and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post

April 11-15 (5 days) | Use 95 CASH AIR MILES and receive 50 Bonus Air Miles, 1 per day per account holder. [Metro offers usually don't show on the receipt.]

PLUS...

This is great! I still have pizza left in the freezer from redeeming it 2 weeks ago!
    2shopmom, walkonby and rockco like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information