User Tag List

Page 908 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 906 907 908 909 910 918 958 1008 1408 1908 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hi Lynne,

Yup I still have the tricycle. It needs a refresher coating of paint but luckily I stocked up on Krylon spray paint when one of the Rona's in my area was closing. Got it at 90% off lol

No gardening for a while here. We are having 10cm today

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Patty Smyth ! Nice to see you @Lynn49 , my visit is just a short one. I had to come back to share my story about the superstore. The lady in the checkout line in front of me spent over $250, she earned herself a free turkey. She didn't want the free turkey. She looked at me and asked me if I'd like the free turkey. Heck yeah, I'd like the free turkey! I think I looked at her like this before I managed to compose myself and say yes please and thank you very much lol. It's a good size too, not huge but bigger than the biggest chicken you can find. It has a $30 price tag on it. Yay me!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Did my ddp yoga today and a 45 min walk. Everyone have a good day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Hi Lynne,

Yup I still have the tricycle. It needs a refresher coating of paint but luckily I stocked up on Krylon spray paint when one of the Rona's in my area was closing. Got it at 90% off lol

No gardening for a while here. We are having 10cm today
    Ouch! Dang snow. We got a rich sometime this morning but it's gone now, hoping the same for you. Oh, I just bet you're beside yourself to get into your gardens! I hope you post some pics here. I suggested to my DH that I wanted to plant fake flowers in our planters at camp because we're only there 4 days a week, so it's survival of the fittest the rest of the time and besides I hate geraniums!

Perhaps you and our other resident plant expert, Jay's have suggestions for plants in planters that thrive on neglect?
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Greetings from the heart of #Brexit!! Overnight here before heading to Sheffield tomorrow. Just time to hit the pubs and then catch some zzzzzzz. Lovely city. Abso love it!

My view tonight.

Be good all!

Name:  View.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  151.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning gang.
    @GoJays , that's awesome about the turkey! Looks like I'll be coming to your place for and Easter Turkey Dinner!
    Is there any special ingredient in your 'Magical psychotic rage stabilizer' brew, or is it the standard off the shelf brand?

DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning gang.
    @GoJays, that's awesome about the turkey! Looks like I'll be coming to your place for and Easter Turkey Dinner!
    Is there any special ingredient in your 'Magical psychotic rage stabilizer' brew, or is it the standard off the shelf brand?
    Shhhh, I can't mention it in mixed company

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Free turkey! That's awesome!

I had wild dreams- must have been something I ate. Swiss Chalet must be adding some weird new ingredient to their special sauce!

Cleaner comes today so I should launch. Tried to make rooms more accessible but I wasn't really successful.

Got to sort out some more issues today. I think I will walk through the closet to Narnia.

I'd like to run away, but with my pocketbook in the state its in, I could only, probably make it to Guelph!

Oh, I made a mistake about the date,so pension should be flying in here tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have a great day, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A cheery afternoon to everyone! Such a lovely and relaxing a.m. I've had....a little cross stitching, some coffee, a small snack and binge watching Deadwood.... fans of Timothy Olyphant, Ian McShane and so many other faces would enjoy this series. I learned there is now a movie coming out very soon based on that series!

Watched a trailer ( in this link ) for a very different new movie coming in July....it will be a true tear jerker, but sometimes I love those kind of flicks.

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/38153-...6/#post6971501

I did some " learning " too reading up on what visceral and subcutaneous fat is, because you know.... who doesn't enjoy giving themselves more stuff to worry about!?
    Oh btw... @Lynn49 my cross stitching frame set came the other day! I used the medium sized contraption and so far so good!
    I checked out the largest sized one in the set and my goodness you'd have to start a project that size in your childhood if there were any hopes of completing it before retirement! ha ha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Apr 10th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Just checking in to say "hey!" My yard is taunting me. The snow is gone but the soil is far too cold to sink my hands into. Meanwhile, I have to train my dog all over again to stay out of the gravel road that runs in front of our farm. I keep pulling him away and such, but he keeps saying "but, but the cars are all coming to play with me!" Argh. I've gone through the same training for 10 years straight...and, sooner or later, sometime in the Spring, the message sinks in. Fortunately, we are on a very low-traffic road and half the county knows Ringo for the fool he is. I can't tell you how often we've been sitting at the kitchen table and heard a car slow down as it came to our driveway because everyone is used to him sitting at the end of it. Fool of a dog! Fool of an owner!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good afternoon and hope everyone is doing well. Today I went for an hour walk but no ddp yoga. Tomorrow I’ll be right back at it though with the 30 min ddp fat burner workout. Tonight is pizza night but it’s all vegan. Inc yves vegan pepperoni slices which are 45 calories for 10 pieces. Oh and of course the vegan mozzarella lol.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Thread Information