User Tag List

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree738Likes

Thread: Air Miles Mega Miles 2019: Mar 21 - Apr 25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

so.. since i am compleatly confused..
    can someone tell me how to do this offer...

do i need to ask the cashier to scan anything...
    is the metro offfer automatic... then ... i ask tehm to scan the mega miles one.. so in fact you get 2 of them....

i have 1 shot at these.. so i really want to make sure i get it right...
    2shopmom, walkonby and dededi like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    so.. since i am compleatly confused..
    can someone tell me how to do this offer...

do i need to ask the cashier to scan anything...
    is the metro offfer automatic... then ... i ask tehm to scan the mega miles one.. so in fact you get 2 of them....

i have 1 shot at these.. so i really want to make sure i get it right...
    - The Metro (Advertised in flyer) offer is automatic and does not normally show on the receipt as per previous Metro Redeem Offers
    - The Mega Miles Offer (PLU #83929) needs to be entered by the cashier BEFORE you redeem $10 in Air Miles (And I would say the code should be entered BEFORE you even hand over your Air Miles Card to make sure you see a line item on the register)

The Metro offer will most likely NOT show on the receipt (As per usual)
    The Mega Miles offer SHOULD show on the receipt (It did for me today when I redeemed)
    rayray, Giseledta, hcao and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    - The Metro (Advertised in flyer) offer is automatic and does not normally show on the receipt as per previous Metro Redeem Offers
    - The Mega Miles Offer (PLU #83929) needs to be entered by the cashier BEFORE you redeem $10 in Air Miles (And I would say the code should be entered BEFORE you even hand over your Air Miles Card to make sure you see a line item on the register)

The Mega Miles offer SHOULD show on the receipt (It did for me today when I redeemed)

thank you so much!!!!!!! excellent. !! i am looking forward to doing this
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I also did a chat earlier with air miles and the person told me "They actually changed their promotion. It is causing a lot of confusion. The offer has changed from 25 Bonus Miles to 50 Bonus Miles for the Mega Miles offer. They do not have a Bonus on top of the Mega miles one."
    I only did the mega miles one using the plu 83929 (i did not do the pizza offer) and my receipt only show a bonus of 50 miles

I guess only time will tell how many I get
    Last edited by Thatdone; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 05:34 PM.
    rayray, Giseledta, hcao and 4 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I see I'm not the only one who is wondering IF we will ever see those 50 BAM that the Metro Flyer offered for redeeming 95.
    I redeemed first thing this morning, just a bit over the $10.00 mark for Hamlet's perfect portions soft food. Used the MM coupon ( 83929 ) and got the 50 AM on the receipt. Did not expect to see the 50 BAM from the Flyer on the receipt.

Then I ordered 3 pizzas to pick up later. I ordered 3 because I had no idea they had dropped the price ( a sale! ) so 2 pies would no longer reach the $25.00 spend to earn that other 50 BAM Fresh2Go offer. ( 82227 )

When I picked up the pizzas ( and a couple other items that had in store AM attached ) I used both Fresh2Go coupons BUT silly me!! One was the old coupon ( 82228 ) so I only earned 25 BAM on that...but my final OOP was $29.85 and I had still earned 106 Total AM on the receipt ( 2 were digital offers, a spend $30 get 15 AM and 15 AM for 2 small coffee cream ).

Hopefully another 50 BAM will be coming from the flyer offer for at least one of those 2 redeems I did today! ha ha

I broke my own rule by redeeming twice on the same day but I have lots of AM, why not use them for free goods?

Have fun everybody on these next 3 days!!
    Side note: my family LOVES their pizzas!
    Giseledta, hcao, maple7 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

My receipt did not show any point, the cashier propblly only entered “ 83929” without “PLU”???. But I got email that congratulations for the redeeming.

Hope I will receive the 50 pts from the flyer offer.

I will re-do it tomorrow. Hope cashier do the right thing for me.
    Last edited by hcao; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
    walkonby, maple7 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

“I also did a chat earlier with air miles and the person told me "They actually changed their promotion. It is causing a lot of confusion. The offer has changed from 25 Bonus Miles to 50 Bonus Miles for the Mega Miles offer. They do not have a Bonus on top of the Mega miles one."
    I only did the mega miles one using the plu 83929 (i did not do the pizza offer) and my receipt only show a bonus of 50 miles “

I was a little confused too .... I and my sister went to Metro together this afternoon. I used the 50 BM coupon and it showed 50 BM on my receipt, so i assumed it’s from the MM coupon . But then my sister bought exactly 10 .00 stuff and accidentally used the 25 BM old coupon , it also showed 50 BM on her receipt but not 25 ???? So it gives me a sense that THATDONE’s info is more close to the reality.
    Last edited by clumsygal; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.
    walkonby and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Well I am not sure what going at Metro or Airmiles
    I did my shop today at the very same Metro different cashier
    My receipt show the 50 Bonus Air miles I redeemed 95 Airmiles had a few personal offer so I got in total 81 Airmiles. I only used the PLU 83929 and that’s the same one I used yesterday. So I guess I will asked for my 50 Bonus from yesterday receipt if it’s not posted.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

For those that do not know but you can go on Metros website and link your airmiles account to them. You will get personal offers that you load to your air miles card and they will show on you receipt when you purchase that particular product. EG one of my wife's as well as my own was to spend over 5 dollars and receive 5 air miles. We both received the extra 5 yesterday when we did the mega miles offer

I hope this has not been posted before
    rayray, uanoor, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Completed my 2nd day of Metro Bonus Air Miles promotion. Kept it simple (no Mega Miles coupon stacking), and used 3 personal offers, only ONE Mega Miles coupon (earn 50 BAM with 95 CASH miles, PLU 83929) and redeem 95 CASH Air Miles.

Correctly, all Personal Offers (3+6+5) and the Mega Miles 50 BAMs appeared on the receipt. As is standard practice, the Metro flyer promo (redeem 95 CASH get 50 BAM) does not appear. Here's my receipt for reference. Looking forward to receiving a total of 114 (3+6+5+50+50) Bonus Air Miles from this purchase.

Name:  Metro Purchase 2019-04-12.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  91.5 KB
    rayray, walkonby and clumsygal like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@rocko ! I love the detail and clarity of the info on your receipt.
    I also dove in for Day 2 of the redeem using just the Mega Miles earn 50 BAM coupon for 95 redeem.

Bought 2 trays of discounted veal loin chops, ( total $7.18 ) a tray of reduced produce for $1.79 ( 8 small zucchini ), a single McIntosh apple ( .60 ) 2 clam shells of spinach/spring mix @ $5.00 and a sliced loaf of discounted Pumpernickel bread for $2.72
    Digital Metro AM offers were earned on the apple ( 3 ) and the salad ( 5 )

The OOP after redeem was $7.30 and total AM earned for the shop was 58. However, I'm still relying on getting that other 50 AM that is offered in the Metro flyer!!
    rockco likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Did two more orders today (one me, one my father)

Used "both" Mega Miles Redeem Offers (#82228 and #83929) and it worked for one order at least

My fathers order I ended up going under $10 subtotal after coupon, so it looks like it didn't count it for the Redeem 95, Earn 50AM, but it did for the Redeem 95AM, Earn 25AM

My order seems to have gone fine, subtotal and total was $10.17 (12pk eggs and 2 bars of cheese on sale), It shows 3 line items for Air Miles as follows;

- BONUS OFFER
    - BONUS OFFER 25 Air Miles
    - BONUS AIR MILES

So hopefully 125AM from that transaction, and 75AM for my fathers, but I will make sure for the last two, everything works out to "earn" 125AM per transaction and 150AM on my last order, with a QUADRUPLE STACK (PLU #82228, #82229, #83929, and Flyer Offer)

So if EVERYTHING WORKS OUT PERFECTLY! We will have redeemed $80 OR 760AM between both cards AND end up earning a total of 954AM between us back

- 4X Flyer Offers EACH (8 TOTAL)
    - 6X PLU #82228 (3 Per Card)
    - 7X PLU #83929 (3 on Dad's, 4 on mine)
    - 1X PLU #82229 (1 mine for pizza)
    - 1X Samsung Pay Offer (Use 3 times/week, get 25AM)
    - 4AM (Weekly spend offer, i think it counts till sunday so we will both have done $40 in weekly "spending")

Another little "tidbit" of information, today I used the self-checkout for both transactions and noticed when I put in both Mega Miles coupons, the register did recognize the coupon and said to me "Coupon Accepted" or "Coupon Applied", so the system does officially still recognize both coupons
    Last edited by johnb56789; Fri, Apr 12th, 2019 at 04:50 PM.
    rayray, hcao, 2shopmom and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post

i did mine tonight. however i reddemed 170.00 i had enough airmiles, and it was my grocery shopping, also i only bought sales.. as if it aint on sale.. it does not go in the cart.

i have 150 airmiles... as bonus.. plus the reg airmiles... for a total of 218 ( or 219... i cant remember ...lol)

so there is that.

i also did a lcbo one. PJ salted carmael liquor anyone... hmm. so i am done my mega miles.
    hubby did shell.

i will pop into foodland and get some gcs .. buy 150.00 in foodland gc, get 150 airmiles.. so ... 10.00 savings. on groceries.. yes i will take that.
    Silk and walkonby like this.
    or Swagbucks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

does any1 know what the cheapest bottle from lcbo would qualify for the mm deal? tyia

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    does any1 know what the cheapest bottle from lcbo would qualify for the mm deal? tyia

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You can find out by going to LCBO.com and typing the product #'s given on the airmiles app for each product
    rayray likes this.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information