User Tag List

Page 912 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 910 911 912 913 914 922 962 1012 1412 1912 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last day of jail time for me. Mobile phone is back today, wifi tomorrow.
    Lovely view from your room @Natalka

Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Hope everyone had a great weekend. It’s a very wet and nasty day out lots of rain last night . The thunder storm was carzy with the lightning . Safe driving all.
    Well I will be heading out soon to give my whinny fur baby a walk.
    Today is mostly routine for the morning.
    Hope you all have a great day
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Agreed about the nasty weather that was ongoing last night ....both dogs had to be brought down to the safety of the basement and one ( Rufus ) into my arms for hugs to calm him from the thunder.
    I am not sure if this weather affected anyone else's tv viewing but we had a few things set to record ( GOT being the most important to DH and DS ) and the signal kept cutting out, which means big gaps in the recorded shows. grrrr!
    We even missed out watching the live action in parts of the Tampa/Blue Jackets game....frustrating!
    I was able to set a later time slot to record GOT, thank goodness the rain had let up a bit by then.

My week is starting off the usual way....a workout and therapy in a couple of hours, then most of the day is mine to either relax or cook.
    Oh! I almost forgot...I made one of those lasagna cooked in a bowl things last night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBO54jPrtd8

It turned out fabulous! Well it looked awesome, and the 4 qt. pyrex bowl I used provided a very deep dish...Lots to fill.
    Of course none of this will touch my lips, but when I sliced it opened ( after it was totally cooled and firmed ) to reveal the inside beauty of layers I shed a tear! ha ha
    This item would be such a fun thing to make and bring to a gathering/function/pot luck....a real conversation starter!
    I did not make the white sauce that this gal made to pour over her dome, I just made a jar available of tomato pasta sauce for anyone wanting to spoon some over their own serving.
    The guys are taking in this today for work.
    So....I won't bother cooking today then...hee hee

have a terrific week everyone.

Glad you are out of data jail @GoJays !
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Morning folks.
    Cruddy commute into work this morning, and cruddy weather today too...
    Stay dry folks.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, everyone! I took advantage od AccuWeather last night which showed us a 10 minute break in the deluge to wisk Tootie out for a quick walk. Whew! It had been "pelting down" as my mother used to say when I drove home from supper at my brotherB 's. We had a really pleasant time and played "Mexican Train." My older nephew was quite chuffed as he entered a You Tube contest to be mentored by a You Tube fellow who runs a very successful blog. I'm probably not using the right terms but, out of hundreds of entrants, he was chosen.
    Well,I just let a UPS guy into the building, so I had better go and see what has arrived.

Just remember -for the rest of the week-April showers bring May flowers😃!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

A busy weekend, the kids had us over for roast dinner on Saturday, and we had them over for our chili yesterday. The conversations revolved around the Masters and our new automobile purchase.
    We bought a 2019 Subaru Prestige with "eyesight" and every bell and whistle that's out there. We treated ourselves.. We pick it up on Wednesday. As much as I love our Terrain, it was a matter of diminisioning returns, we got what we wanted for it and I feel like a traitor....she took such good care of us and yes, I do tend to anthropomorphize non-living things.
    It's pearl brown with brown leather interior, cant wait to drive it!

Other than that, I somehow put my back out and DH wants to buy an adjustible bed to help me which would be nice for watching TV, reading, etc, but......I like the mattress we have now and I do know I don't lime a memory foam one which leaves a gel one, but are they comfortable?! I'm not convinced yet.

So! One decision made, one on hold..Cold out there, but sunny, if we hit the predicted +6 I'll be surprised and happy.

@GoJays , yay! Happy to have you back, my Friend!!

@Natalka , I've lost track of your tests...are you awaiting results? Wishing you a pain free day!

@avoncallingu , we all played Mexican Train yesterday, too! Glad you made it home safely in that deluge.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Apr 15th, 2019 at 09:39 AM.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wendymac and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Ooh! Anew car! Subaru Prestige- I 'll have to look it up. Sounds VERY nice. My friend here in the building drives a Subaru and she loves it!

I walked Tootie in an INCREDIBLE wind this morning and it was ...cough... snowing! But that white stuff has left us now.

It took me over an hour to write the list of things that I should be accomplishing. I chose to organize my card stash as I need to get some in the mail today if they are going to get ANYWHERE before Easter. Oy-time and celebrations are flying past me at an alarming rate!

My BrotherR is considering being the caller at our inhouse Bingo. So we're going to check it out this afternoon. Then it's meditation group this evening.

Well, my washing machine is singing to me, so better get the wash in the dryer.a

See you later!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Someone show this to @GoJays it reminds me of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi!

Not waiting for any test results. Last week my bloodwork was all fine, plus I don't have TB.

This morning had an appointment with Dr. Cutie, orthopod. Really the same answers as when I saw him a year and a half ago - which I had told the rheumatologist about, but she couldn't understand why the knees couldn't be replaced. This way, he could explain to her what he told me.

Then I had physio mid-morning, did a walk, then 12 stairs up and down. Then did three times on one stair, with the worse foot - that was not good.

Afternoon physio was standing exercises at the barre, I could do most except only two squats.

Have a great evening!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great progress, @Natalka ! And thank goodness you don't have tb... although we all could have told you that

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi!

Then I had physio mid-morning, did a walk, then 12 stairs up and down. Then did three times on one stair, with the worse foot - that was not good.
    Afternoon physio was standing exercises at the barre, I could do most except only two squats.
    Wow!! @Natalka your progress is very impressive! Obviously you are regaining your strength...congrats on that front.
    I think the word " squat " should be considered a profane word don't you ? ha ha Keep going and soon you'll be back up to speed!

I made myself a little visual motivator to display while I am continuing on my Dr. Poon weight loss plan. It is a simple concept and open to any manner of materials you could use....imagination is the key! I'll show you a photo of the one I saw BUT for mine I used 2 large mason jars and used aquamarine blue plastic fake gemstyle stones as my representation of the " pounds " .
    There are currently 60 gemstones in the pounds lost jar and 40 in the pounds to lose jar.
    I may not need to transfer all 40 of the remaining ones over, I'll just see how I feel at each level that I reach.

Still a chill in the air out there today so I'll stay put. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Apr 16th, 2019 at 08:22 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information