User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What book reader is better, Kindle or Kobo....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm with pippinelkhound. I have a laptop, I have a smartphone, I don't need an e-reader to check email on. My Kindle is basic, no touch screen, no keyboard. It has wifi that I don't use (it burns the battery faster if you leave the wifi on all the time). DH and I both love it.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

If you want a Kobo Vox The Shopping Channel has it today as there show stopper for 199.99 you get a case, 8gb memory stick and you can do the 6 interest free payments.
    http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/pa...s?nav=R:628250

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    Kindle!

I've got the KOBO app on my Playbook and don't like the selection of books and just the use of it. I really wanted to like it because of the fact that I'd be buying Canadian.

I'd used the KINDLE app on a previous tablet. Easy to use, loads of freebooks.

So, to cut a long story short, I purchased a Kindle (didn't want the Playbook at work). Their customer service is amazing. Had an issue, to on line and had a new KINDLE within the week UPS'd to me. Great service.
    By "selection of books", do you mean to purchase, or the ones free from the library?
    My hubby looks through the best sellers from the New York Times newspaper, and just orders them from the library for free...no issues, no problems....maybe we just got lucky!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    probably at the trailer wouldnt even get a connection anyways as can barely get a phone signal.
    Excuse me, but did you try to do something with the signal reception? There are tons of devices in the internet that can make it stronger
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have 2 kindle touch ,one was just given to me its almost brand new . I have a big problem thow and I cannot open my books apperantly I need a abode ID number and cannot find it anywhere its pretty darn fustrating.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use Kobo, I really like that my eyes do not strain while reading.I also vibrated for a long time and I bought Kobo all the same and have no regrets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information