User Tag List

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree2267Likes

Thread: June 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (advent of summer)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Millcroft Metro had a few coupon pads on freezer doors-I picked up a coupon for a McCains product. Could not see any sign of the insulated brand cooler bags. Tills stocked the reusable shopping bags only.

I may be visiting Burlington on Friday as Mom wishes to try the other mall for clothes shopping. Rain is forecast so my umbrella will definitely be coming too.

Today's windy, sunny day is drying laundry rather quickly! Even my shoes that I washed last night, needed under 3 hours in the sun on a chair. Happy! My garden is demanding more time to remove maple seeds. Four types of seeds seem to have germinated: the alyssum, mesclun, arugula and a few lavender seeds.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went to Walmart to get out of the office. Grabbed a single onion (I finally just used up the last of the 10Lb bag I bought long ago and shared with many!)
    Then looked at the reduced produce cart and grabbed the $1 bag with 12 Sweet onions and 2 red onions! All in perfect condition!!! Score! If I don't use before they are about to go bad I will chop up and freeze and use in crock pot.

Also grabbed a few copies of the free Walmart magazine. Off to see if it has any good coupons
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No place until next friday at walk in clsc clinic so will call mini emergency tomorrow at 8:00 am to have a appointement the same day,no possibility to see my familly doctor he is late in his papers and patients … I see a few good deals in upcoming flyers but with no coupons Does anyone made a request for missing points at pc and used the same offer after and got points again..I did today.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Lots of the upcoming Ontario sale flyers are posted. Lots of good deals for us.....

.47lb gala apples! Walmart
    .87lb peaches No Frills (my oldest loved the huge bowl full I had)
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I feel like playing in the kitchen tonight! I will still do laundry but cleaning out the fridge of the leftovers (will make chicken fried rice!) and making black bean burger patties tonight!
    Will also prep food for tomorrow night. Will see what I have to use up in the kitchen freezer. And a strawberry/avocado smoothie for a treat I am thinking!
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Small joy of the day:I am a verry happy camper right now!!!! Because ....I found my expensive handbags,my favorite branded samples perfumes and my precious memories jewels I thought I losted ..it was in a loose wardrobe!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

when to conveniance store couche tard to exchange my 2 numeric fpcs for a small iogo smootie and a candy straw...I play to their game each day ,no wins …
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

IGA QC have now their food hero application just like flashfood..will see how it work
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all.

it seems like the nighbourhood skunk decided to go visit a few houses along my street last night... ugh.

going to be a bit of a busy day. but i am hoping a very productive one.. goal is after work.. side of house total clean up. i need to chat with middle child and see if they are mowing the front or the back today.

i am off to drink my tea. make my todo list for the day.
    my mom wants to go to no frills on saturday... i should move my offers forward. and check the flyers.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

it make no sense that in a coop appartments habitation neibours downstairs can have a bbq and not us.....stupid rule
    when to empty the garbages and I did not see the bicycle rack so I am wondering where I will put my bicycle this summer...but first it need a check up and air in the tires and a cadenas
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Hump day! This week is sloooooow!

Sunshine today! Noticed when I went to plug in my phone at work to charge that I don't have it. Hope nobody is urgently trying to get me today.

Both boys work tonight so quiet house again. Thinking it will be a good gym night. Will plan to go before DS gets off work so I can pick him up on way home.

Have a great day everyone!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

It’s already 20 but feels like 21 here and it’s only 9 am. I just re awoke up I had previously woke up at 5:30 was up until 6:15am when I ate some food and went back to sleep. I have to leave at 9:50am for an appointment in three towns over from where I live and cross a river even on a bridge.

I went to counselling last night I couldn’t breathe it was so hot. I came back to be told I have to water the garden because these herbs I didn’t plant need water. I don’t sweat so it’s impossible to go outside and water a garden that I didn’t plant for someone else. I hate people especially the staff here. I came downstairs yesterday for an appointment with one of them and they F off to the hotel where majority of the 3rd floor is staying. There partner is out back watering and they take off what a joke. And then they tell me when I get back from my counselling that I have to appease them with a chat. I came back and was freaken hot and about to fall over. And they want me to water plants and have stupid chat.

After my appointment today hopefully I can grab some fruit from Walmart to eat for dinner. Or some more meat to cook in my frying pan only. I only have condiments in my fridge it’s sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to once upon a child this morning for my daughter,daughter-in-law
    daughter got $31.00 daughter-in-law got $26.50 for their grocery ( metro )bag of used clothing
    I then proceeded to check out their 50% off summer sale on a few items (not the whole summer section)
    I spent $21.00
    I got Ashlyn undershirt 2 pairs of shorts a dress and a t-shirt for 7.00 something
    Sebastian I got shorts and a t-shirt 4.40
    and I got a p.c wooden ring toss game to keep at our house for the grandkids 7.50-20%=6.00

plsu I saved 3.10 in 20% off as I used my percentage up from donating you get points

Then on to denningers for fresh deli meat ,buns ,yogurt ,chocolate bar etc ,then came home have another load on the line today
    Last edited by coupon girl; Wed, Jun 12th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    IGA QC have now their food hero application just like flashfood..will see how it work
    Thanks for mentioning the new apps you encounter. I enjoy reading about different programs!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama -oohh, another issue already of Live Better? Wow, now I've a reason to visit the store tonight. Thanks for the alert!

I've only noticed about two coupon offers between the June Alive and the May/June Sage magazines. I have other coupons to post in the magazine thread-off to post them now.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information