User Tag List

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am a happy camper right now !!! I never find tears pad coupons in my area,they are always cleared pads so I will receive a roak of those.It will help me a lot.And I will ask probably for a starter pack.Took a long hot bath to help my right swollen leg,it help me a little bit.I will try to wrotte to a few compagnies for coupons I know I can trade easily for something I want after.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Third rain of the day is happening-had noticed the dark blue-grey sky a few minutes ago. Am enjoying the air-conditioning in the library. Yesterday was a sweaty day at home indoors with the humidity. Did manage some early morning weeding in the garden -about half-done. Intend to try weeding the rest later today (when sunny) or on Monday and poke some other seeds into the ground. Lots of arugula to snip for salad plus mixed greens.

Happy Saturday or Christmas in July! My friend ordered my dress pattern on Ebay a week ago and it arrived yesterday and she saw me today, so I have it. So happy I gave her the money last week and I can play with sleeve fittings today!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We need to send pictures and videos to do trades on facebook right...but my stupid numeric kodak refuse to cooperate...he always said no batteries or check the accu-check ......I dont know what that mean..but I cannot take pictures and videos because he wont function....
    Giseledta and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Also my kodak video are too long even if I film the postal box like 10 sec and wont enter on fb conversation....For those who does fb couponning and videos you do it with what?Your cellular or a kodak? Any tech savvies in here?.Thanks
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

but it work by sending in e -mail..that make no sense..

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good afternoon all.
    Lots of Free Kraft BBQ sauce. I will keep a few bottles for my self and the rest is for the Food Bank.
    I am very happy that I was successful in making 3 trades for these coupons right here on SC.
    Just Hoping that this site can start functioning fully.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 I don’t think I will be successful trading on Facebook you have to jump through too many hoops to get the coupons and once couponers know it’s a popular coupon the want too much for them . Most of the couponing I do is for donation. So I usually don’t want to spend too much out of pocket. I don’t mind factoring in Points
    It seems as though you are successful trading on Facebook.
    I am going to try my best to still let SC trading work for me because members here are very generous and kind

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cath007 I don’t think I will be successful trading on Facebook you have to jump through too many hoops to get the coupons and once couponers know it’s a popular coupon the want too much for them . Most of the couponing I do is for donation. So I usually don’t want to spend too much out of pocket. I don’t mind factoring in Points
    It seems as though you are successful trading on Facebook.
    I am going to try my best to still let SC trading work for me because members here are very generous and kind
    Giseledta and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Stopped at walmart after dropping DS at work. Got a $1 bag of grape tomatoes off produce rack. There is about 7 containers in there that sell over $3 each. They are ripe and perfect. I dropped half of them to my mom. I also scop'd a 2lb bag of smart brand broccoli. Reg $6.98! It had $5.98 and 6.98 posted.
    We are now stocked up on fresh stuff (cherries, peaches,grapes,bananas, tomatoes zucchini peppers etc) will be planning some healthy meals this week.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@flemeth : I did 3 trades but people are asking the moon and I dont have it lol ..so crazy
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I found the Dove Coupon today, it’s the 1st decent tear pad coupon in a billion years, this was after looking at my stock thinking I don’t need any health and beauty for a while . But like Flemeth I donate so I grab a few just in case. My favourite deal was the cherries at no Frills and I had a PCO offer and chick peas at Fortinos for .49 cents. It’s been ages since I had such a deal. I think I may go back for more because in the summer I make a chick pea salad weekly for my lunches.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I first woke up to text message at 9:30am then I texted back and forth for an hour. Went back to sleep around 10:30am and woke up at 4pm. I thought to myself that I didnt want to go out then because everyone be off work around that time or an hour later. It’s now almost 7pm and took some morphine I was in pain when I woke up the second time I also did not help the guy below me playing bass music as it shook my apartment even my bed. He always seems to do it when I am in a foul mood it seems like. I didn’t go out today that means a frugal day. There sometimes doesn’t seem like enough hours in the day. I wanted to do something today but I don’t think it was important enough for me to get out of bed.

I enjoyed reading your guys days today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

hi all...
    i am back from our vacation. we spent several days in Ottawa.. then on t Montreal for 2 . montreal driving is nuts. just nuts.

good points, visit with my uncle was amazing!!!
    got points every time we filled up with gas.
    spending time with the family was fantastic.

i am tired. just tired. i am glad to be home with my puppies, and family
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A very late good evening and night everyone!!!
    I written today to15 compagnies for coupons,now to wait and pray I will have a few positive and coupons send response!!! In couponning coast to coast they have a good files with compagnies to contact,very complete informations ,and i found compagnies I did not know.!!! Only 25 compagnies to continue to writte over the Week and Week end spare time and I will be good for making trades I think.Alright time for a good night and bed time

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning. Ive been awake since 7am. I should get up soon. I will sjower and get dressed so i can go shopping/looking around after i drop DS at work.
    I made pasta yesterday so i can make a cold pasta salad today. Need to grab feta for it today.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information