User Tag List

Page 1024 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 1524 ... LastLast
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1563976010539.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  29.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Name:  facebook_1563976010539.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  29.2 KB
    Lol!!! @Natalka , I took my tequila/cointreau/pink lemonade icicles (freezies) to camp for 'the girls' this weekend and our DD didn't eat hers because it was too strong, the other girl poured it into a glass for slush, and the other girl pretty much gulped it down and asked for another one...hahaha...our DD figured out that there were 2 shots of tequila in each icicle.
    I felt I was watching "The Three Bears"!!

2 shots....my bad.
    But boy were they good!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ha ha That is cute @Lynn49 ( the 3 Bears reference ) .
    I am going to begin my post reiterating how freaking amazing @cabmonk is regarding his BEASTMODE efforts of physical activity. I mean transformation is too mild a word here!
    Cabby, I have 20 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight, but at the rate you are shredding I think you will lose your last 40 pounds before I lose mine! Go man go!!
    @Natalka such lovely memories of your Dad, he was born same year as my Dad who would also be 99 this August. Passed away in '76 at just 56 yrs old. Way too soon.

So this a.m was supposed to be the " maiden voyage " of DH and I doing a long and exercise driven a.m. walk around the neighbourhood. He mentioned that he wanted to begin something physical and a new work shift has allowed us to entertain the thought of walking together....without the dogs I mean as they would slow us down doncha know?!

So we headed out and not even 2 blocks from home my right knee shouts " what the F do you think you are doing!? "
    I ignored it. Then it really got my attention by paining and aching and DH was wondering why my face looked grimaced.
    So back home we went after just 15 minutes.
    I felt like such a damn loser!

I then dug out my leg braces, strapped on just the right one and went back out and everything was hunky dory with my knee, except his moment was gone, he was hungry now and wanted to watch the Sports highlights from last night....Jays won in extra inning! and that Yankees Twins game was filled with runs and extra innings.

So instead I pulled my bike out and did a solo 40 minute run, riding back and forth along the quiet ( no cars there ) smooth, paved bike trail just up the road from us. I did feel a titch silly, sort of like a hamster on a wheel, but I was not alone. There was an elderly man doing just that! We smiled at each other, nodded in understanding at how riding a bike makes you feel young!!

https://ak9.picdn.net/shutterstock/v...ercise-in.webm

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning, or rather....afternoon, folks !

I have now had my chuckles for the day.

And@cabmonk - svelte is the word, I believe! You look incredible!

Got to run, my journey back from the north on the ChiChimaun has been booked. Getting revved for my trip to the great sky country tomorrow !

BFN!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Morning, or rather....afternoon, folks !

I have now had my chuckles for the day.

And@cabmonk - svelte is the word, I believe! You look incredible!

Got to run, my journey back from the north on the ChiChimaun has been booked. Getting revved for my trip to the great sky country tomorrow !

BFN!
    We'll be waitin' for you and Tootie!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think this would be my happy place kitchen....you?

or

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Me.... Every. Single. Day

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 oh definitely I’m hoping I can. I’ve been overweight my whole life so just a little worried about it not going away. I’m 46 so starting to get older lol. I’ll keep working on what I’m doing though.
    @walkonby thanks I’m going to keep doing it. Even after I lose all the weight I want. I’ll keep working out and going for walks.

Today was the day for me to buy pizza from pizza pizza with their plant based pepperoni. Crazy because it’s $12.00 for a medium when you can get a reg pepperoni pizza for walk in at $6.99.. only had 3 slices and veggies on the side after my busy day. Leftovers tomorrow. I used to eat a whole large lol.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh and @walkonby sorry about your walk issues. Get out there when you can and do a little everyday.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yup! @cabmonk that is the key....don't give up ( I mean this about my knee discouraging me from the walking ) but thank goodness those molded braces that were made specifically for me a way back when still work! I stopped wearing them when I retired because obviously I was no longer putting in the kms on the street.

This morning ( in another hour or so ) DH and I will try again. Then I will be dashing off to my physio class. It might be funny if I show up to class already sweaty.
    @Lynn49 oh!!! those pics of those 2 kitchens!! I must say they both gave me goosebumps, I was more attracted to the yellow one. I especially loved the small " daybed? " that was on the left in the yellow kitchen. Imagine how comforting it would be to put your feet up, maybe read as you waited for certain things to marinate, cook, stew, or rise?

Carry on everyone....just one more day to muddle through until your beloved FRIDAY gets here!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello! Waking up. That yellow kitchen very nice. The red one.....might give me a headache.

Tootie is not interested in getting up. Do I have a surprise for her!!!!! Jenny!

Countdown to launch has started.

See ya later!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Wish I had a pool for these hot summer days.

Cooper would be in puppy heaven here...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

omg, lookit their faces!! They're so happy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@Dang er-Dan, all our dogs have enjoyed the kiddie pools we filled for them! The water gets warm in the sunshine, but they loved it...our BC, Tammy, used to just lay down in it like a soggy sphinx. I bet Cooper would love it! But a hard-walled pool, or they jump on or crawl over an inflated one and you're re-filling it all the time, lol!

Awaiting Avon's arrival today, so relieved it's a lovely day for a relaxed drive, a few stops along the way for Tootie, lunch, ice -cream?
    Drive carefully, Avon! Enjoy the drive! I have to make dessert this morning.. see you soon!

@walkonby , @Natalka , what memories we all have in similar kitchens! My Mom's kitchen cupboards were painted a buttery yellow, so I'm drawn to yellow kitchens to this day. Our apartment here, when we moved back, had white kitchen cupboards, and I sewed up sheer white curtains with a red cherries pattern, and bought a red kettle to match. Lol. Sweetest kitchen ever! When I wanted to sew new curtains for this kitchen I looked for that fabric for months before I gave up. Which is why I made crisp white ones and added a border of white with a blue print on it. And some teensy lace, then I put my blue and white plate collection on a near-by wall. I love it, lol!

Ok, time for another infusion of coffee.

Enjoy your beautiful day, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jul 25th, 2019 at 08:58 AM.

Thread Information