User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rockco
  • 1 Post By Laurabelle81
  • 1 Post By rockco

Thread: Anyone have a Reitman's Birthday Promo Code for 25% off?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone have a Reitman's birthday promo code to giveaway?

Each birthday, Reitman's site will send the account holder a birthday code for 25% off the entire order (sale & regular priced items). I'm hoping someone isn't using their code and can share with me.

Reitman's site currently has summer clearance sale of "up to" 70% off, plus an additional 20%, so an extra 25% would be bonus.

In past, the birthday codes were generic, FIESTAmyy (subsitute m=numeric month, yy=numeric year), but this year, it's been changed to unique custom codes per account holder.

If you're interested in the 20% sign-up promo, it's the same for each sign-up, REITHYBAmyy (subsitute m=numeric month, yy=numeric year) and is valid from the 17th of current month to the 16th of next month. For example, REITYBA719 can be used from July 17 to August 16, 2019. Can use only once per monthly cycle.

Blog of Reitman's summer clearance sale
    https://smartcanucks.ca/reitmans-can...yles-extra-20/
    This thread is currently associated with: Reitmans
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are a Reitmans online shopper, don't forget to take advantage of other loyalty programs:

> airmilesshop 1 AM for each $20 spent
    > eBates 1% cashback of pre tax amount, recent highest promotion was 10% cashback

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a 20% off code through my work perks: 19VENNGOQ2
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Laurabelle81 THANK YOU for the promo code; it works and discounts 20% off regular priced items and some sale items. Discount didn't work on slim Chino pants, maybe there's already too many discounts on this merchandise's price, so only the birthday promo code will work.

Appreciate the quick reply and generosity.
    Laurabelle81 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a promo code that takes 25% off the entire Reitman's order, includes regular & sale priced items for online purchases. Code can be used once per account holder. Unclear if the code can be used in store, but Reitman's codes are usually valid online & in store.

Sharing with others if they wish to take advantage of the "up to 70% plus an extra 20%" sale promotion, along with this extra 25% discount. Here's the online discount code XKP754Q2KVLN

For free shipping, you'll need to purchase $99 or more.

There are many free shipping codes, but it's actually not a discount on shipping. Instead, the merchandise is reduced by the value of the shipping costs, so if items are returned, the merchandise you return is reduced proportionately by the shipping costs (basically, you get less money back on the returned items, than what you originally paid).

Thread Information