User Tag List

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to Walmart I bought 30pk gel pens for 9.97$, owl bag clips for $3.97, coconut lime cookies 1.97$, 2 tic tacs fruit flavour for 1.67$ each, fisker scissors 7.97$, fixodent scope a 2 pack for $10.97...before tax it was 38.69 after taxes it $42.87.

I saw an portable AC unit for 120$ on fb marketplace and I said I would take it but there was no reply from them yet. It’s 9,000BTU I don’t care at this point it’s in my price range. I hope they still have it because I really would like to have it for my friend. This summer sucks. Royally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    ignore that email. Everyone I know has gotten it. DON'T respond! Just delete it. Some sites that you log on are not secure, so that is where they found the password. I would just change your password and you will be fine.

the one email I got said they had video of me pleasuring myself, etc so I knew it was fake.
    Agree .I changed all my passwords for more secure ones.Thanks
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Metro(QC) :
    Olymel Amore italian sausages 7 per pack x1 @3,99$(too bad I did not have any left 1,00$ and 2,00$ pellies)

Hygrade Winners 10 per packages @3 for 5 but I had a 3$wub3 coupon so 0,66$ each!!! But bb date is august 16,but I doubt my maxi will have some this week so If I eat them I will return for more..was kindda wish better bb dates for stock it up....
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Cath, could you not freeze some?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Cath, could you not freeze some?
    Maybe.I thought hot dogs sausages dont freeze well??
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We freeze both but for sausage it could depend on the packaging. The ones we buy come vacuum sealed, plus I break them down and vacuum seal them. If they come in a tray with wrap over they freeze but will develop frost if left too long.

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Maybe.I thought hot dogs sausages dont freeze well??
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

barbis -i loved the movie" the mule "but then again I love clint eastwood such a great actor

Well this morning had both granddaughters,so called my niece the other night to see if we could come for a visit (she has a lovely inground pool) no problem so hubby and I went at 9.30 and took a large box of timbits and red cherries .We stayed for 3 hours (Ashlyn loved the water,cara not so much she really like small kiddy pools so she cried a tiny bit but all in all a fun day

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

All packed and ready to go, laundry is completely caught up for the 1st time in ages. I worked at home today so everything was line dried. Pup had his stitches removed and has healed very well which is a relief as we are leaving for a week.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    I scored at dollar tree in maple ridge,BC...I bought 36 of these for 25cents and I was nice and left some on the shelf they expire July 31, 2019...

Someone asked me if they were for stocking stuffers I said birthday party stuff. They expire before Christmas I am not giving them out at Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome deal......you can freeze chocolate and eat later. They look like they would taste good.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning -just sold my puzzles on kijiji 10.00 for me

Doing laundry today as son needs me to watch baby cara while she sleeps on sunday

My dear sister-in-law (my older brother's wife _ hasn't been able to get out to get an xray done on her leg ,so I told her I will take her either tues or wed .

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

greentiresfme -awesome price .25 on the cluster chocolates -I have had those they are yummy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So pissed...I run at the end of the city to wm to get gifts card to make a trade and the person traded the coupons ..they where a few fpcs and coupons I wanted in the lot...including free chicken,free rices,free mcdo coffee carts and others compagnies coupons...she said that she had traded the lot of coupons in another couponning group yesterday night and I was the first to put my interest this morning...so annoying..she said she wil check if she has enough to make another lot with free chicken ..well better hope so!
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yesterday was a do-nothing heavy day. Felt off and out of energy. Read the July 2019 issue of Family Circle magazine and who knew that a US company sold sand-free beach blankets? They start from $50US and allow sand to filter down but not up when you brush it away. The website offers other sandfree gear: https://www.cgear-sandfree.com/

Today, I managed to mop the vinyl floor, get three or four loads of laundry washed and hung, wash dishes and read the flyers once again. Noticed that Shoppers has PC Sparkling water for $2.99 so the cart came with me and I purchased 2 of the pomegranate-blueberry and one of the lemon flavour plus a 6pk of Coke (all on sale). Very hard to lug everything one-handed but I managed to make close to the library before the light rain started. I did not want to miss out of flavours for the water or pop by waiting for late Saturday. Saw that some shelves at Shoppers are still empty of products that were on sale last week.

I intend to yank out the rest of the tall weeds from the garden in the afternoon, once I have a late lunch and cola. Not sure if I will make progress correcting the test dress sleeve issue (one pleat probably needs to line up with a seam-there is about 1.5 cm space to resolve) today.

Just remembered I wanted to restitch buttons on my silk top, as I had to re-sew one button three days ago with a pink thread. May as well make all the buttons show the same thread colour. Since the top is washed and dried today, I should be able to get it done easily during the afternoon.

I have about 4 banana loaf slices left as of breakfast. The baking has been super to have on hand for the past three days and nights. A grocery list was started for baking supplies as Mom has to bake something next week--hope she finishes the list so she's ready to shop when sibling wants to take her to a store.

Down to my last lemonade concentrate (watered down and ready in a pitcher in the fridge) today. Fortunately breezes have been circulating through the house but some rooms are just too hot (even with energy-saving curtains, if the curtains are not open a little when the window is open, the heat seems to stay in room like a guest that not leaving on time).
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007 You asked about bitcoin-it's a pricey electronic currency that you pay $$$ for. There are a few ATMS that dispense the coins in Canada. Even the CRA will tax that currency, that uses block-chain technology to verify transactions.

Bitcoin is not traceable or very hard to trace. Someone had a lot of nerve telling you they wanted bitcoin as ransom money.
    Giseledta and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If you have printed off the Air Miles Perks freebie for a Marble Slab Creamery small cone offer, remember to claim it by July 31, the expiry date. It'll be a hot weekend in Ontario (heat warning in effect in Southern Ontario) so the cone might be just the thing to get (check store hours when your location is open).
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information