User Tag List

Page 1031 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 31 531 931 981 1021 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1041 1081 1131 1531 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

YA HOO!! Jays pull out a fab win 7 -3 against KC Royals.....Bo Bichette is finally here!
    @Newfiescreech oh golly, your poor aching back.....we all can identify with that. Glad you have recovered somewhat to return here and join us in the chat. It's about time your weather gave you a reason to cheer as well.
    I slept off and on from the start of the game till when the signal cut out from the rain....right in the 9th it cut out!
    Anyhow, I'll probably be up all night now.

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rain finally came through down by the lake. Here and gone.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still raining. Nice. Definitely needed! Hope all have a superb day!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow. Nice heavy rain now. Making wife breakfast so she can head off to univ for more research. Told her to take her brolly!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just in time! I foiled the downpours that came during the night and again this morning.
    I had snagged a few Dollar store plastic patio furniture cover ups last week and had fitted them over various items both in the front and back decks.
    I just checked and those new plush swing cushions I had attached are still perfectly dry as well as the chair cushions out front.
    The many flowers and the few garden veg we have certainly benefited from all this rain. Saves me watering once again.

Today appears to be a good one as Murphy has sure bounced back well after his ordeal. He hops up and down easily now from his couch lair and came right over to the front door with his eyes bright when I opened it up to check the cushions.
    He then got his pain meds, and a dish of the bland diet I made of boiled chx breast and rice ( vet suggested I feed him over the next 3 days ) He gobbled that serving up quite enthusiastically, all good signs that he will be fine.
    I expect both pups to have a little nap soon....Rufus also gets that same pain med daily for his " old man bones and joints " .

A few minor and quickie appts/errands today for me and then I shall get to finishing up one of the 2 novels that I had carelessly left behind at the Clinic on Saturday morning. The place was closed once I had figured out that was where I had left it, which meant no lazy Sunday reading from that one.
    With less than 200 pages remaining to discover " who dunnit ? " I should have my answers before dinner, ha ha

Have a beautiful ( but soggy ) Tuesday everyone.

Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jul 30th, 2019 at 09:22 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Huge Capital One data breach. Hope no one here is one of the 6 million Canadians affected!!
    Newfiescreech and Patty Smyth like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

What a gorgeous sun-shiny day out there! DH just left for golfing with his brother and sister, so he won't be back until dinner. I should start thinking about dinner, so I'll check out the freezers here for inspiration. I'm craving fish. I've never craved fish before. I think its because of the relatively heavy meals, snacks, misbehaving lunches out, that I want something lighter. I'm pretty sure there's something fishy here somewhere.

Well, as Capital One card holders (Costco), I guess we'll be keeping an eye on the situation; not sure what to do so I'll touch base with our DD here and ask for guidance. I imagine there's nothing to be done, though, just wait and see if we're one of the 6M.

Laundry day linens, which I think I'll try to haul outside if DH kept the drying spinny thing out there. I love the scent of the outdoors in towels and sheets....

Ok!! Enjoy your day, everyone!!!
    Only 22 Mondays until Christmas!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jul 30th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning friends!
    Waiting for my appointment. Walked past a macho looking guy in the parking lot who was wiping tears from his eyes as he told someone on the phone that he had to find out if it is really cancer by the end of next week!!!
    Reminders here that there are many folks who have much larger issues than any I face.

The week's responsibilities line up ahead. In what order do I tackle them?

It looks like rain here and has rained a bit, but not on me.

@Newfiescreech , sorry to hear about your back issues. And glad you are able to get out sea-glass hunting. Can't wait to see your next creations!

@walkonby - Congratulations on your anniversary! What were the colors of your attendants dresses? Did you get harvest gold and green Tupperware containers as gifts? I still have a couple of mine.

I'm very happy your pooches are doing well!

@Go Jays- thanks again for the morning chuckles!

@Lynn49 - perhaps you could hook up Jenny to a pull cart to get that laundry outside- mush!!

Well, I have thinking to do....see ya later!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Whew! I very highly doubt that Jenny could pull the laundry hamper that I just lugged outside! Amof, I doubt the little princess would even attempt it.

DH had taken down the spinny thing so that it wasn't an eyesore for Avon when she went into the back yard, lol, so I had to put that up, too. I took a muscle-relaxant so that I could get this all done, but shhhh, don't tell my doctor!

One more load of towels to put out there, then subsequent loads today can go into the dryer.

@avoncallingu, did you order that dress you had your eyes on??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More on the capital one breach. Not to be ignored.

From CBC News Alerts on Twitter:

“Capital One says Canadians affected by data breach to receive free credit monitoring tool, identity theft insurance. Hacked data includes names, addresses, phone numbers, credit scores of about 6 million Canadians. “

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the online post from Cap One. Provides more details but who knows if they are telling all.

https://www.capitalone.ca/facts2019/

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here’s a quick video of spin class lol. I sweat my butt off.

Thread Information