User Tag List

Page 556 of 560 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The individual offers aren't unusual, but I received three different SDM ones for yesterday through tomorrow:

Get $50 off when you redeem 40,000 points.
    Get $140 off when you redeem 100,000 points.
    20x the points When you spend $40 or more

And did anyone else get only these five new offers, not counting saved ones? These are the only new ones on my wife's account this week... no SDM offers or "offers you might like", and I strongly doubt we've ever bought any of them, definitely not since PCO launched..

100 pts For every $1 spent on Cilantro
    100 pts For every $1 spent on Tarragon
    600 pts Sunspun White Vinegar
    600 pts For every $3 spent on no name Cheese Spreads
    1,000 pts For every $5 spent on PC Sugar or Sweetener

Fingers crossed this is the result of a bug, and normal offers will resume with the next set.
    ROMEO, maple7 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I got those same 5 offers on one of my accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have these this week on my account. I think of them as the old Shoppers random week where you didn't get offers, only a few default ones (possibly as a control group to see the impact of the PCO offers).
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got a personal offer of redeeming 50,000 points and get 40% back in points for tomorrow. Am hoping to get some ideas from everyone here on what to buy. My personal offer this week suck other than 200 points on every dollar spent on dove. Unfortunately I don’t have the dove coupons. Thanks in advance.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jzs1598 View Post
    I got a personal offer of redeeming 50,000 points and get 40% back in points for tomorrow. Am hoping to get some ideas from everyone here on what to buy. My personal offer this week suck other than 200 points on every dollar spent on dove. Unfortunately I don’t have the dove coupons. Thanks in advance.
    My wife's account and mine both got this offer. I also have 200 per $1 on Life brand products, which I think will stack, but even so, I don't see a clear path to a $50 purchase. That said, I can still suggest checking, as I will, to see if there are any things where you have room to stock up. For instance, are there any things like OTCs or vitamins that you don't need right now but will buy in the future anyway? YMMV, but depending on the deal, I have NP buying more of things I already have a few months' supply of as long as I know it will get used well before the expiry date.

I will also look into things I don't track because our purchases are much more infrequent and/or irregular, like cosmetics my wife uses.

Another YMMV possibility is treats. By this I mean anything I wouldn't normally buy even when there's a deal on them, as well as things that seldom go on sale. I have a small yearly budget for such purchases, and it obviously stretches farther the more I use it in situations like this one where I can spend $50 while only counting $30 against the budget.
    ROMEO, 2shopmom and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought personal offers won't apply if you redeem at Shoppers, just in store bonus points

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    The individual offers aren't unusual, but I received three different SDM ones for yesterday through tomorrow:

Get $50 off when you redeem 40,000 points.
    Get $140 off when you redeem 100,000 points.
    20x the points When you spend $40 or more

And did anyone else get only these five new offers, not counting saved ones? These are the only new ones on my wife's account this week... no SDM offers or "offers you might like", and I strongly doubt we've ever bought any of them, definitely not since PCO launched..

100 pts For every $1 spent on Cilantro
    100 pts For every $1 spent on Tarragon
    600 pts Sunspun White Vinegar
    600 pts For every $3 spent on no name Cheese Spreads
    1,000 pts For every $5 spent on PC Sugar or Sweetener

Fingers crossed this is the result of a bug, and normal offers will resume with the next set.
    Same on one of my family friends cards. And from what I've seen before, it is normally like that for one cycle, then goes back to normal. I'm not sure why they do this (we have had this happen before on other cards), as it is really annoying.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

The Nestle promo seems like a good one to use during the redemption promo - unless points won't be earned??
    5000 points for every 15.00 in Nestle (certain size boxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    My wife's account and mine both got this offer. I also have 200 per $1 on Life brand products, which I think will stack, but even so, I don't see a clear path to a $50 purchase. That said, I can still suggest checking, as I will, to see if there are any things where you have room to stock up. For instance, are there any things like OTCs or vitamins that you don't need right now but will buy in the future anyway? YMMV, but depending on the deal, I have NP buying more of things I already have a few months' supply of as long as I know it will get used well before the expiry date.

I will also look into things I don't track because our purchases are much more infrequent and/or irregular, like cosmetics my wife uses.

Another YMMV possibility is treats. By this I mean anything I wouldn't normally buy even when there's a deal on them, as well as things that seldom go on sale. I have a small yearly budget for such purchases, and it obviously stretches farther the more I use it in situations like this one where I can spend $50 while only counting $30 against the budget.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jzs1598 View Post
    I haven’t come here to post a while, but I decided to post to show what I got.

I have the same redeem 50,000 or more points and receive 40% back in points. I wasn’t planning to do this until I went to my local shoppers and talked to a lady at beauty boutique yesterday.

I redeemed my points for an item of Elizabeth Arden. Elizabeth Arden has an offer to give a bonus item when you spend $75.00 or more. Also, at beauty boutique, when you spend $75.00 or more you get a bonus. So I got 2 bonuses.

I redeemed 210,000 and received back 84,000.

I also have an offer of spend $400.00 until October 31 and receive 100,000 points. I wasn’t quite sure if I will make it, but I think I will.

I was told yesterday from a lady at the beauty boutique, that I can wait for a text offer coming in Tuesday. So if you don’t have a good enough offer, you can wait until tomorrow and see.

P.S. I was told from one manager that I can’t use Dove coupon claiming even though it says Loblaw Inc. Locations, shoppers is considered to be under a different umbrella, so I couldn’t use them that time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by agarla; Mon, Aug 19th, 2019 at 01:35 PM.
    ROMEO, Silk, MrsMer and 1 others like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

agarla - Nice shop and great use of your points with that offer I have a question - I have the same offer re: spend $400 by Oct 31 and get 100,000 pts. Just curious - did your $210 redemption purchase count towards that $400 spend? It would show on the progress bar. Thanks, agarla.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Aug 20th, 2019 at 05:35 AM.
    ROMEO and MrsMer like this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

ETA:

Problem solved, I realized I was spelling her name wrong, with an 'ia' instead of an 'la;

Message deleted

Trying to @ agaria but it keeps defaulting to @ aga (no space) - apparently another member (inactive). Any suggestions on how to fix that? Thanks.
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Aug 20th, 2019 at 05:39 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Have a great life!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    agaria - Nice shop and great use of your points with that offer I have a question - I have the same offer re: spend $400 by Oct 31 and get 100,000 pts. Just curious - did your $210 redemption purchase count towards that $400 spend? It would show on the progress bar. Thanks, agaria.

Silk
    Yes, it did count towards my spend $400 and get 100,000 points.

ROMEO, Silk and MrsMer like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Yes, it did count towards my spend $400 and get 100,000 points.

Thanks, Agarla!
    Last edited by Silk; Tue, Aug 20th, 2019 at 05:35 AM.
    ROMEO and agarla like this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Did anyone get a personalized offer from SDM for this weekend? Or am I missing some thing TIA

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Did anyone get a personalized offer from SDM for this weekend? Or am I missing some thing TIA
    20x wus $40 Fri to Sun on both our accounts

Page 556 of 560 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 ... LastLast

Thread Information