User Tag List

Page 1160 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 160 660 1060 1110 1150 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1170 1210 1260 ... LastLast
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 23693
Like Tree139310Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hello! Where did you get the dove coupons ? :D

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    My shop Today at SDM. Every thing Free and I still made a few $$ in Points after I factoring in PCO points personal Offer and Coupons
    1 Bag 4L Neilson Milk
    22 Dove women’s Deodorant (used 11 of the $3.00 WUB2)
    4 pk Dove Soap (2 count 90g) (used 2x$3.00WUB2)

Had an offer for 25000points WUS $75.
    20X Milk offer
    600 Points for every $3.00 (Dove products)
    200 points for every $1.00spent on Dove
    Got a total of 28800 points on Dove
    Milk points 1251
    Total points earn was 56220
    OOP after Coupons was $48.72
    So I made $7.48

All the Dove products will be in my donation stock for the Christmas Holiday.
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Hello! Where did you get the dove coupons ? :D
    At Fortinos a friend found them for me @Momof3girlies this was over a month ago I don’t think the are still out
    ROMEO and Momof3girlies like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jzs1598 View Post
    Why is winded free from buying paper towels?
    @jzs1598 there was a tear pad out and some products have the coupons for a free windex when wub2 Royale Paper towels

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@jzs1598 there was a tear pad out and some products have the coupons for a free windex when wub2 Royale Paper towels
    Thank you! I still have a lot to learn! Lol pays off to be patient

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you! I still have a lot to learn! Lol pays off to be patient
    @jzs1598 I am also learning every day from our fellow SC members who are awesome with helping others. I learned a lot of my couponing skills from this forum. Since I joined I am a led to save a lot and donate a lot with little OOP

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

RCSS
    10 Canon reams of paper, 500 sheets, 3.78 no tax
    Flyer says 4.98 WUB2 or more.
    The price at the store was the online price, so we got lucky.
    ROMEO, lotsasavings and list465 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @lotsasavings for posting about the Quaker deal. I took advantage of this today and got five boxes PM 4 with No Frills @ $1.91 and buy 1 at $2.48. Total came to $10.12-5.00( Points)

Did my Chicken Deal offer was 200/100 PCO points
    PM with T&T for $0.99lb for chicken drumstick
    4 big trays RCSS Price is $56.77-41.51(discount) =15.26-11.60(points earned)=$3.66
    So After factoring in PCO points I paid $3.66 for all the chicken Drumstick. Will be repeating this deal again tomorrow on my DH card
    lotsasavings likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thanks @lotsasavings for posting about the Quaker deal. I took advantage of this today and got five boxes PM 4 with No Frills @ $1.91 and buy 1 at $2.48. Total came to $10.12-5.00( Points)

Did my Chicken Deal offer was 200/100 PCO points
    PM with T&T for $0.99lb for chicken drumstick
    4 big trays RCSS Price is $56.77-41.51(discount) =15.26-11.60(points earned)=$3.66
    So After factoring in PCO points I paid $3.66 for all the chicken Drumstick. Will be repeating this deal again tomorrow on my DH card
    @flemeth ,
    Can you please explain how this is done with price match.
    As far as I know, if I price match meat, the price change is done at the cashier.
    I remember you said the price change is done by the meat department.
    What price does the cashier punch in?

BTW, great price matching on all your meat deals with T&T.

Only Loblaws stores in Quebec that does price matching is Maxi.

Which Loblaws stores in Ontario price match besides RCSS and No Frills?

Oh, and I love RCSS. I could spend hours there.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @flemeth,
    Can you please explain how this is done with price match.
    As far as I know, if I price match meat, the price change is done at the cashier.
    I remember you said the price change is done by the meat department.
    What price does the cashier punch in?

BTW, great price matching on all your meat deals with T&T.

Only Loblaws stores in Quebec that does price matching is Maxi.

Which Loblaws stores in Ontario price match besides RCSS and No Frills?

Oh, and I love RCSS. I could spend hours there.
    @couponmummy at my RCSS the PM is done at the meat department a sticker is put on the package with the discount price. You earned points on the original price that RCSS sells it for . First the cashier scan the original sticker and then the discounted sticker which is now like a coupon
    Hope I explain this so u understand or some one else who does this all the time can help me out.
    Only No Frills and RCSS Pm in Ontario and each stores list is different. Even Some RCSS that I know don’t PM T&T
    Some RCSS PM , Nations, Oceans, and Seasons. My regular RCSS only PM T&T
    I am the RCSS most days love to shop there since it’s coupon friendly
    Last edited by flemeth; Sun, Aug 25th, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
    couponmummy likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@couponmummy at my RCSS the PM is done at the meat department a sticker is put on the package with the discount price. You earned points on the original price that RCSS sells it for . First the cashier scan the original sticker and then the discounted sticker which is now like a coupon
    Hope I explain this so u understand or some one else who does this all the time can help me out.
    Only No Frills and RCSS Pm in Ontario and each stores list is different. Even Some RCSS that I know don’t PM T&T
    Some RCSS PM , Nations, Oceans, and Seasons. My regular RCSS only PM T&T
    I am the RCSS most days love to shop there since it’s coupon friendly
    I still remember the first time I tried meat price matching, naive as I was trying to PM at the cash register and being told you have to do it at the meat counter. But the meat price matching is so powerful at RCSS since you can earn/save every way before the price match (Points Offers, 10% Student Points worked when I had it, and 10% Staff will work on it too!)

I know St.Catharines and Whitby both do the ALL Ontario Loblaw Banner Stores for T&T but even THAT is a struggle. The last T&T PM at Whitby, I had the meat manager say it isn't included on the list so they won't, but then I read it out to him very slowly, and all he responded with was, "I have to email corporate about this, cause it isn't right". Okay, you do that, as I've been doing this type of price matching since the new policy was introduced back in about 2016!

And RCSS (at least mine and Whitby), can be very good, although at both stores there are those cashiers/supervisors you DON'T wanna deal with (I've already angered a number of the cashiers and supervisors at my store in St.Kitts and refuse to checkout with them). But most of them time, they are the best for PM policy (although Whitby Walmart beats everything with Province PM'ing still!), coupon policy, and overall ability to save.
    couponmummy likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

It's good that you actually have a meat counter with butcher.

Maxi does not have a meat counter. The butcher is behind doors and all the meat is wheeled out.

I would love to try price matching meat at RCSS. Anyone ever try price matching rib steak or roast?

Can you tell me the steps on what to do?

Bring a flyer like T&T to meat department, say I want to price match, I pick 4 trays.
    The butcher puts a new sticker on it.
    I take the packages to cashier, cashier scans original sticker (let say $60), then cashier scans new sticker (let say $40)
    The price on the screen should say $40 and I would get points 100/$1 on the $60, I should get 6000 points?

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

This sounds very interesting.
    sweetmomma and 2shopmom like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Maxi does not have a meat counter. The butcher is behind doors and all the meat is wheeled out.

I would love to try price matching meat at RCSS. Anyone ever try price matching rib steak or roast?

Bring a flyer like T&T to meat department, say I want to price match, I pick 4 trays.
    I take the packages to cashier, cashier scans original sticker (let say $60), then cashier scans new sticker (let say $40)
    The price on the screen should say $40 and I would get points 100/$1 on the $60, I should get 6000 points?

@couponmummy the actual price you will pay is $60-$40=$20 and yes you will have your points calculated on the $60.
    couponmummy likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@couponmummy the actual price you will pay is $60-$40=$20 and yes you will have your points calculated on the $60.
    couponmummy likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@johnb56789 do you know where I can find RCSS price match policy online? I just did a search and went through their FAQ and can’t find it. I didn’t know that they would price match T&T! I would love to be able to price a few items from T&T

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@johnb56789 do you know where I can find RCSS price match policy online? I just did a search and went through their FAQ and can’t find it. I didn’t know that they would price match T&T! I would love to be able to price a few items from T&T
    Sadly, that is something they don't post online. I'm not sure of Oshawa Gibbs Policy, but I have the list of stores for Whitby North (Baldwin & Taunton). They price match the following stores;

- Farm Boy
    - Freshco
    - Giant Tiger
    - Metro
    - Shoppers
    - Sobeys
    - Walmart
    - Food Basics
    - Foodland
    - ALL Loblaw Banner Stores* (Ontario Flyers ONLY!; Includes the obvious ones and; Freshmart (L0C1H0), Real Canadian Wholesale Club, and T&T) - The more obscure PC/Loblaw stores can be more difficult to PM, but I use the corporate site that lists all their stores if they ever try to deny.

Pretty sure Ajax (although a lot further for you), has a similar policy to Whitby, but I haven't been there in years (Very bad with couponing there I found, so I started shopping at Whitby even though it was a 20min + drive away from our place in Ajax)
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information