User Tag List

Page 179 of 233 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    My offers have gone from 20+ most of which is for things I buy regularly to around 5 or 6, most of which is on stuff I never buy !
    This started about 6 weeks ago, and I can't explain it. Fortunately my wife has her own card and mostly gets 20+ offers.
    Would it do any good to discuss this with a CS rep, and has anyone else had a similar experience ? Thanks.
    Any chance you joined thrn I joined accounts together whenever you fo the one account almost gets reset

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no, they are separate .... anyway, I got 11 new ones this morning, so that's better than the 5 or 6 I've been getting. Most of based on prior purchases, which is what you'd expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Any chance you joined thrn I joined accounts together whenever you fo the one account almost gets reset

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my PC Hauler Game Points into my account this morning. All expected points were deposited. Each 500 point deposit was listed in the date it was obtained, rather than a single deposit.

Check your accounts!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    I received my PC Hauler Game Points into my account this morning. All expected points were deposited. Each 500 point deposit was listed in the date it was obtained, rather than a single deposit.

Check your accounts!
    Got mine yesterday (was there when I checked offers late last night)
    GoodBoy likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I find if I miss a week of shopping, jut one week which can happen with my work schedule then I end up with 2 to 4 weeks of bad offers.

I get if I stopped shopping all together I get it but I find my offers going down from 20+ to 6 offers and for things I do not buy after one week is a bit insulting.
    GoodBoy likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I find if I miss a week of shopping, jut one week which can happen with my work schedule then I end up with 2 to 4 weeks of bad offers.

I get if I stopped shopping all together I get it but I find my offers going down from 20+ to 6 offers and for things I do not buy after one week is a bit insulting.
    Same. No Frills isn't convenient for me so I need to plan a trip there. I missed last week and my offers are terrible this week so I shopped at Freshco instead. I imagine I will be down to 5-6 offers completely unrelated to anything I have bought next week
    SassyAshley and GoodBoy like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone else notice the new points summary report (app or on the computer). I think it's super neat to see the breakdown of points earned/spent over the last 45 days, and how it's split up between SDM/Grocery/PCF/Gas. Also how many offers you've claimed.
    sweetmomma, MrsMer and GoodBoy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

We have not got the hauler game points for my husband's account. Mine were posted. Does everyone have their Hauler points?
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Anyone else notice the new points summary report (app or on the computer). I think it's super neat to see the breakdown of points earned/spent over the last 45 days, and how it's split up between SDM/Grocery/PCF/Gas. Also how many offers you've claimed.
    Yes, just noticed this too!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    We have not got the hauler game points for my husband's account. Mine were posted. Does everyone have their Hauler points?
    I got mine!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Does anyone else NOT have their points posted? Thanks.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

With the caveat that it's very likely but not 100% certain. I was told yesterday by an experienced cashier who has never led me wrong before that the RCSS head office recently loosened up its PM policy for all stores. The limit has apparently changed from a fixed number to whatever number the cashier feels is a reasonable family purchase, which would seem to mean the number can be different for different items and/or different cashiers.

At her store, where the limit was previously four of an item, I PMed six with a different cashier who allowed them without hesitation. So, it seems like a good idea for anyone who PMs at RCSS to check what the policy is now at your store.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Purdue I had not known that file name for the contest. Thanks for posting, as the original link never got updated.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    With the caveat that it's very likely but not 100% certain. I was told yesterday by an experienced cashier who has never led me wrong before that the RCSS head office recently loosened up its PM policy for all stores. The limit has apparently changed from a fixed number to whatever number the cashier feels is a reasonable family purchase, which would seem to mean the number can be different for different items and/or different cashiers.

At her store, where the limit was previously four of an item, I PMed six with a different cashier who allowed them without hesitation. So, it seems like a good idea for anyone who PMs at RCSS to check what the policy is now at your store.
    I've been noticing this at the different stores I shop, here's what I've noticed/heard from other Smartcanuckers...

RCSS St.Catharines (My Store): Apparently no set limit, "reasonable family" limit in place. The most I have done recently is 12 of an item in a transaction. I normally only shop with the cashiers that are most friendly/accepting of the couponing and will actively avoid other cashiers and supervisors.

RCSS Newmarket (Parents Store): I think they loosened up a little from the last time I went there. They allowed 8 of an item for price matching, so a little more open, but still limiting (unless it has changed from my last visit about a month or so ago)

RCSS Whitby (Family Friends Store): Last visit about a month ago I asked this question to customer service and was told still a hard LIMIT 4, but may have changed since my last visit. We would always just do two transactions If we wanted more than 4 of an item for her family. Since technically it's limit 4 per customer, so we are different customers in different families. We normally always have certain cashiers we will go with, and they know us well now, and always question my friend when I'm not there with her (Just in a way to make conversation)
    rayray likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post

Ok, so here is my question... I find Superstore almost always automatically price matches most of the items I'm thinking about price matching anyway. But then on the shelf they have a limit of usually 1 or 2 or 4 of that price. What do you do then? Say I want coffee that's on sale at Safeway for $10, superstore has already lowered their price to $10, but put a limit of 2 on it. What then? You get your limit of 2 and then price match the rest that would ring in higher? Am I even making sense??
    Lavender Lady and Cake like this.

Page 179 of 233 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast

Thread Information