User Tag List

Page 181 of 233 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@GoodBoy - Thanks for posting - I really appreciate it. Since I don't get text messages I miss out on a lot of these good offers

Silk
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Shoppers txt message Tuesday offer

20% off almost anything in the store.

Have a great life!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome! I think you need to have them scan the barcode at the till to get the 20% off tomorrow, so capture the image or show on your phone in some manner! Cheerio!
    Newfiescreech, Silk and dededi like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I don't have a phone at the moment, which is why I don't get text messages I copied the image and printed it out. Don't know if I'll use it since I plan to do the redemption this weekend (waiting for confirmation) but good to have in case I decide to!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Welcome! I think you need to have them scan the barcode at the till to get the 20% off tomorrow, so capture the image or show on your phone in some manner! Cheerio!
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, does anyone know if the 20% off will work if I buy a blood pressure monitor? my mom wants to get one (to check her blood pressure etc) and someone just recommended the life brand, saying one is $40ish and another is $70is; and person says there's a senior discount on thursdays? any tips on which type to buy or how what is the decent price for it? never bought before and my mom would pay regular price for it (even though i often tell her to wait for me to scope out prices for things in general)

i would be buying in scarborough. will try to buy it with her so we can get the senior discount. thanks in advance.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

will 20% off work with personal offer of 20x ?
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    will 20% off work with personal offer of 20x ?
    If you have a 20x offer valid for same day, it should, it has worked in the past.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received this in my email this morning.

Name:  Loblaws.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  36.3 KB
    Newfiescreech, Cake and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

nvm
    Last edited by couponmummy; Tue, Oct 8th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Got some offers across our cards that I plan on using...

2,000pts/1 Tilda Rice (ANY SIZE, ANY VARIETY) - $2.00 Promo (Instant Microwave pack) @ RCSS = $0.00
    600Pts/$3 Colgate - $0.99 Sale (Fortinos; Normally Included, will confirm) - $1.00 coupons = -$0.07/1 After PM, Coupons, and Tax
    SDM Surprise Offer (1 in 6 chances @ 5,000Pts, Minimum 100Pts)
    600Pts/1 Powerade - $1.00 Promo (710ml bottle) @ RCSS = $0.40

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    hi, does anyone know if the 20% off will work if I buy a blood pressure monitor? my mom wants to get one (to check her blood pressure etc) and someone just recommended the life brand, saying one is $40ish and another is $70is; and person says there's a senior discount on thursdays? any tips on which type to buy or how what is the decent price for it? never bought before and my mom would pay regular price for it (even though i often tell her to wait for me to scope out prices for things in general)

i would be buying in scarborough. will try to buy it with her so we can get the senior discount. thanks in advance.
    @Aquaria ... I purchased the $70ish one years ago and have had it for years with no issues. I have had it checked with the Dr.'s office and it is still right on the money. Mine runs on electricity or batteries too. The 20% should works but I would check with staff just to be sure. I used some of my points to brings the cost down when I purchased.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if I want a redemption this weekend, and I have personal offer like 200 points for every $1 crest, does it still apply when I make a full redemption? I know for No frills it does, I don't remember the rules for shoppers
    Newfiescreech, Cata and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    if I want a redemption this weekend, and I have personal offer like 200 points for every $1 crest, does it still apply when I make a full redemption? I know for No frills it does, I don't remember the rules for shoppers
    That’s a NO for shoppers... the only points you’ll get when redeeming will be points attached to products.
    Newfiescreech, hcao and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

If you use your PC Mastercard when redeeming points at SDM, do you still receive your points attached to the credit card? Asking for a family member...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    If you use your PC Mastercard when redeeming points at SDM, do you still receive your points attached to the credit card? Asking for a family member...
    PC MCs earn points for any amounts that are actually charged to them, except for charges that the PC MC T&C specifically exclude. So, for instance, if the amount charged to the CC after redemptions is $NN, points are earned on $NN at the rate for whichever level of card is used.

It's probably easier to regard PC MC as a separate, cashback-like rewards program that uses the same reward "currency" as PCO. So for example, if I were to make a $40 purchase at SDM, redeem 30k points and pay $10 on my cashback CC, I'd get cashback on the $10. If I use my pointsback PC MC instead, I'd get pointsback on the $10.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Can anyone confirm if you receive two personal offers which are the same if you get points for both with purchase?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Page 181 of 233 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast

Thread Information