User Tag List

Page 1128 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 128 628 1028 1078 1118 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1138 1178 1228 1628 ... LastLast
Results 16,906 to 16,920 of 29298
Like Tree118404Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Poor Tootie is desperate to go outside and she won't pee on the peepad. There is snow on the ground and a million m/h wind blowing. I've been awake with her restlessness for an hour. I have to try to get more sleep.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

OMG TGIF haha!!!! Happy first november ;I hope you all have great halloween celebrations!!!!! I wonder in qc if the candy willl go on sale today or tomorrow because our city reported halloween today because of the bad temperature yesterday but today it is a rain day yuck again....no sense will see...

Hope everyone will have an awesome day!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

happy belated birtday to hamlet the cat too
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a wonderful FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER!!! No snow here. Wind - yes! But we are used to alot of wind from the politicians and others! LOL

Enjoy the day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my friends it’s Friday.
    Very windy here. Lots of rain yesterday and last night. We didn’t have lots of goblins trick treating in my neighbourhood. So lots of treats leftovers.
    @avoncallingu I know what you mean about Tootie holding it until she can go out my Thor is the same he he does not like the rain so he would hold it until it stops so e times more than 15 hrs
    Hope she get to get out soon

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good day!!

Well finally we're on to the pre-Christmas season! I already have 2 Christmas things out...well, I just bought them, but I'm not putting them away..

We got dumped with white crap last evening and overnight, the driving snow was going down the street horizontally, but did we still had over 150 kids at our door. Jenny and I hid in the computer room, DH did all the ooohhing and awwwing at the door. He's better at that than I am.

Not much on the agenda today, just guess we'll be preparing to have our GS here every day with the teachers' strike. @GoJays, I guess you'll be glad to have your kids home for a while (hope it's a short while)?

Have a great day, everyone!!

Just a pic of Suda who claimed our GS's treat-bag as soon as our DD put it on the counter. Spoiled little sweet critters. (weird that it's upside down, it was fine in my email..???)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Friday! Happy November!

Nurse just left, she cleaned and rebandaged my leg - it's healing remarkably well, for which I am truly grateful.

So crazy that it's a new month again! Tempus fugit!

Have a Fab Friday, all!

Name:  facebook_1572568923986.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  90.3 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Nov 1st, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  norwegian_forest_cat.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  95.0 KB

Norwegian forest cats!
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Nov 1st, 2019 at 12:25 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Natalka

I bow down to The Divine Miss M!! yesterday Kelly Clarkson did her version....me likey!

@avoncallingu those high winds and the white stuff on the ground....brrrr. I sympathize with both Tootie and Thor ( @flemeth ) for taking a stand indoors and waiting to squat outdoors. tee hee.
    It must baffle their furbaby minds when owners refuse to open the darn door for them to head outside.

I did a half way measure and let Rufus go out back ( enclosed yard) but he stayed just long enough to have a shaky legged frightened piddle, then dashed back up the deck(s) eventually finding his way back to the house. You'd almost think there were remnants of Halloween goblins lurking outside.

The last of our 3 Mandavilla plants ( this one classifies as tree it has grown so large! ) was brought indoors last night ( ty to DS for the muscle ) so now the table in the basement has reached it's limit, nothing else will fit on the surface....
    which is a good thing because neither cat can hop up there....

Bright florescent lights above should keep the fuschia, and the Mandavilla healthy until next year. The number of flowers that bloomed again this year were insane! ( reds and pinks )
    The large cat tree climber is situated almost within reach of this table ( no other space to have it down there ) so every now and then I watch Claudius perched on the top landing of it and stretching his front paw out as far as he can without falling hoping to grab hold of a vine.

kinda like this cutie!!

TGIF all!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Nov 1st, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Happy Friday! Happy November!

Nurse just left, she cleaned and rebandaged my leg - it's healing remarkably well, for which I am truly grateful.

So crazy that it's a new month again! Tempus fugit!

Have a Fab Friday, all!

Name:  facebook_1572568923986.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  90.3 KB

OMGOSH, @Natalka !!! That's SO me!!! How amazing to find something like that....!
    I'm on FB, in a group that's called "Christmas every day", and some gals already have their trees up (multiple trees in some cases), fireplace mantles decorated, the whole shebang!!
    Since I don't want my family to commit me just yet, I've only got two Christmas things out that I recently bought...two critters in white frosty glitter, about 14" high, but they're hiding under a hall-type table right now...oh, and a vintage-style container filled with candycanes. That's it so far. Thanks for the giggle, I'll be sending it to the kids..

Really good news wrt your healing, so I imagine the pain has lessened?
    I hope that by Christmas you'll be all healed up and eating well again!!

Thanks again!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, the pain in that blistered leg is definitely much better. Now I just need the rest of my body's owies to do the same!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Not much on the agenda today, just guess we'll be preparing to have our GS here every day with the teachers' strike. @GoJays, I guess you'll be glad to have your kids home for a while (hope it's a short while)?
    @Lynn49
    Public elementary school teachers are striking. Mine are in Catholic high school. But yeah, it would be nice to have them around

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well Howdy Doody all! Did alot of walking around shopping today but got some really god deals. Now for a SBux coffee and feed up and fireplace to relax by! Hmmm maybe a glass or two later also! LOL

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information