User Tag List

Page 1131 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 131 631 1031 1081 1121 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1141 1181 1231 1631 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,965 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a great weekend
    was up very early but decided to just finish my book which is due on Wednesday at the library.

My Thor is not feeling well since yesterday he has an upset stomach so he has been throwing up. Lots of laundry to do here. So I will not leave the house today just keeping an eye on him if not better by the morning off to the vet he goes.
    Have a great Sunday all
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@flemeth - sure hoping Thor is feeling better soon.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I had a yucky aft, evening, and first part of the night. Was glad to get in a few solid hours toward morning.

Hoping you all have a restful and peaceful day!

Name:  beautiful_cat.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  46.5 KB

So magnificent!!!
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1572626196623.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  30.5 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 at 11:37 AM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a great weekend
    was up very early but decided to just finish my book which is due on Wednesday at the library.

My Thor is not feeling well since yesterday he has an upset stomach so he has been throwing up. Lots of laundry to do here. So I will not leave the house today just keeping an eye on him if not better by the morning off to the vet he goes.
    Have a great Sunday all
    Oh, @flemeth , I'm so sorry Thor is feeling yucky. Danger_Dan's Cooper just went through the same thing.
    There's info here for you...I'm sure you're worried, but after having 3 dogs to their old age, I can attest to the fact that sometimes they just seem to get "doggy flu" for a day or two. But 2 days....a trip to the vet to rule things out, I agree is the best course of action now.
    I hope your puppers is back to himself in no time!

https://www.petmd.com/blogs/nutritio...ing-dogs-33290
    cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

well at maxi and cie halloween decorations are in clearance with good prices but dont need it
    Christmas stuff is already there but no deals yet
    I saw fruits cakes and Vachon Log (9,00$ outch) but I have 3 vachon free coupon to use in december....last year the logs where 6,99$???
    I regret to had use 1 and trade the other one vachon coupon fpc when I saw the price of the log wow so expensive
    Pumpkins are curently cooking and then I will bake..smell good!!!!
    cabmonk likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good...afternoon I guess. I think the change in times throws our poochies off more than we thing. Tootie couldn't decide whether to poop or get off the pot, as they say. It didn't help that her "friend " Joey visited us during her walk. They kind of nose-to-nose it and then he feels he has to "cover up and 'refresh'" where she's been. It throws her off, and then it was cold, too.

I made myself a "to-do" list - 3 pages long. But my back and hip are reprimanding me for my last 2 days of activities, so I am currently lying down.

I recieved a lovely "dusty plum" duvet cover that I had ordered and, luckily, it pulls together a lot of the purply shades of other things in my bedroom. It took me a lot of looking to find just what I wanted but I'm very happy with it.

Well, I am going to get up and have a nice hot shower and see if my back feels any better. I have to pick up a parcel at the post office and a prescription on my way over to see my family who are getting together at my BrotherR 's lodge for supper. BrotherB suggested 6 o'clock but my tummy is going to think that is 7 o'clock so I might have to have a little nosh in a while.

@cath007 - your cooking and baking sounds delicious! I have a great "heart smart" recipe for pumpkin and potato soup- but I didn't carve or even buy a pumpkin this year.

@Lynn49 - was the Hallmark movie you watched about the candy cane factory? I watched that one last night too.

Well- chat later! Off to put another load in the washer.

BFN!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , I watched 3 movies last night..one was, "Nostalgic Christmas", the other2 I can't remember, but they were all on, on Saturday throughout the day. They all get repeated day to day along with new ones. They're all on the W channel...every single day! I pvr every one of them!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 at 03:20 PM.
    avoncallingu, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have been watching the Christmas movies, too. We don't get the channel on TV, but I was so pleased to find all these new ones on YouTube, so I watch them on my tablet. Plus, bonus is getting to skip most of the commercials, or only have them be five seconds.

Tried to nap earlier but couldn't. Had a few spoons of applesauce for breakfast, now just tried for lunch, but could only manage a few bites of burger, same with a hash brown patty. So not fair, I really felt as though I wanted to eat.

Ciao for now!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening everyone!!!! Made my pumpkin puree I had to start my recepies 2 and a half masson jars for 5 small-medium pumpkin !!! not bad !!! I made my soup and my cookies ;they are delicious but now no time to do the cake and the bread as I want to do the dishes and take my shower + do my lunch to get ready for another week of 5 days at school(full week) Will bake that tomorrow night A bit tired but that is a good one.Will bake an apple crisp and macademian white chocolate cookies next week cannot wait I found the recepie on the back of the package of chocolate I bought for my other cookies recepie«( pumpkin and white chocolate;what a great blend)

Ok if I have not the time to post this week I wish you a great one!!!!
    Have a good evening and night!!!!
    Baking is such a great natural therapy for me and it is fun
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@avoncallingu : joey is such a cute name"!!! That was my cat name who is now dead for many years but he was an awesome adorable very funny cat,wishing you a great night and week!!!!
    GoodBoy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wrt pumpkins...if you can, toss them into a greenbelt, etc...they become homes for wee critters as well as providing them with food.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

And hippos love to eat pumpkins too! (Was at Busch Gardens for American Thanksgiving once and those hippos were chowing down on pumpkins for a treat.) Just in case any hippos wander by😋. Good night, folks!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Helped my friend move yesterday and she got me lunch. Last night and today I coloured my hair. I had to bleach first and then I did a silver/grey toner called blue steel. I think it turned out ok. Here is before pic, after bleaching pic and after toning pics. Hope everyone had a good weekend and a good week ahead.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all my SC friends.
    Thanks for all the suggestions about my Thor. We didn’t get any vomit yesterday so I guess he just had a 24hr bug. I will still be keeping an eye out today to make sure he is 100% better. So no vet visit today. We have been feeding him since yesterday just home made chicken little bits at a time and no dry kibbles as yet .

Lots of rain aid here so stay dry everyone and be careful out there on the road everyone who has to drive.
    Natalka, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's actually pretty good @cabmonk Look at you with the selfie poses!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Thread Information