User Tag List

Page 643 of 654 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

lately poste canada sucks!!!! They lost 2 perfumes samples,5 craves fpcs and my dove samples,,,,never received,,,
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Can somebody please explain why idiots put useless spam on Smartcanucks? I cannot see any financial (or other) gain from it. It may be a waste of my time looking at the post, but a big waste of their time creating an account and then posting....
    I will keep pressing the little triangle to reporting it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Brand new coworker who seem to think she can do my job better than I can and creates drama that the boss doesn't seem to see. A small plus as a result of this situation - it brought a couple of other previously distant coworkers and me closer together because of this shared dilema.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

some loser on the bus today was drinking beer out of a large plastic water bottle..... i knew it was beer b/c he SPILT it all over the floor!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

..what is the point to can do price matching if Maxi dont have the brand like beatrice chocolate milk or motts vegetables juice 946 ml giant tiger sell..not the first time I saw that....and giant tiger is at 30 minutes away so no I wont go to gt..getting frustrating...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    so ticked about not finding the Yoplait/pillsbury 1.00 cpn -oct30/19

I was at sobeys ,metro, freshco and fortinos none nada -wish people were not so greedy ,honestly in all my years of couponing 30 some odd I have never seen it so bad as now .I would love to get the odd item for free ,gee its a basic we learn in school to share !!!
    Just wondering if the grocery stores stock pile items or just purchase few cases ..apparently here sales start on Thursday morning and time I get there after work it’s all gone ..then you ask if there’s any here they say next lot will be here on Friday when the truck gets here .so it just might not be greedy people after all ..just saying
    Ciel, dyalect, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I usually steer away from doing this but I need to...

I have Social Anxiety. Sometimes I can manage and sometimes it's bad.

Today was bad. I was not into it. I was not into shopping for my son's School food. I wanted in and out. The shopping part was fine. Then I get to the line. This is where i usually lose it inside my mind. Long lineups make me feel claustro to the max. Anyhow the line was quick. great. It was no frills so i expect to have to bag my own. That was fine. she even opened a new belt for me on the other side so i wouldnt have that crazy pressure of having to rush. But then we get to pay and she asks if i have PC optimum or whatever. I tell her no, i dont shop here often, which i dont, and go to pay. she offers the card, i say no thank you and then she went on to explain how much i would benefit which is fine, they have to do that, and i decline again. now there is a lineup behind me and i am not okay..my attack mode is in full swing. ive got people now behind me 5 strong, pushing me and barely letting me get to the debit machine to pay. had some old lady digging her cart into my foot. Cashier keeps talking and wants me to take a brochure for optimum points. i barely gather the strength and mental where- withall to bag my food and hightail it to my car where i had to do the 5-4-3-2-1 breathe exercise...

Anyone reading this that works retail...i get it, we all have to do sales pitches...some people....if they say no and arent interested and look like they want to get the f out of there....listen....

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

so many hugs for you....I am suffering social anxiety too and sometimes it is bad
    Ciel, dyalect, Linda Evans and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart offering you the credit card is MUCH worse. They go from nice to rude and basically fling your items in pickup area if you decline this MC that charges about 20%. No thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    I usually steer away from doing this but I need to...

I have Social Anxiety. Sometimes I can manage and sometimes it's bad.

Today was bad. I was not into it. I was not into shopping for my son's School food. I wanted in and out. The shopping part was fine. Then I get to the line. This is where i usually lose it inside my mind. Long lineups make me feel claustro to the max. Anyhow the line was quick. great. It was no frills so i expect to have to bag my own. That was fine. she even opened a new belt for me on the other side so i wouldnt have that crazy pressure of having to rush. But then we get to pay and she asks if i have PC optimum or whatever. I tell her no, i dont shop here often, which i dont, and go to pay. she offers the card, i say no thank you and then she went on to explain how much i would benefit which is fine, they have to do that, and i decline again. now there is a lineup behind me and i am not okay..my attack mode is in full swing. ive got people now behind me 5 strong, pushing me and barely letting me get to the debit machine to pay. had some old lady digging her cart into my foot. Cashier keeps talking and wants me to take a brochure for optimum points. i barely gather the strength and mental where- withall to bag my food and hightail it to my car where i had to do the 5-4-3-2-1 breathe exercise...

Anyone reading this that works retail...i get it, we all have to do sales pitches...some people....if they say no and arent interested and look like they want to get the f out of there....listen....
    Ciel, TudorChick and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i have a similar cashier story at the walmart in stoney creek. the guy ringing in my stuff commented on almost EVERY item. this really slowed down the prosess, he was sweet as pie but omg..i cant imagine he will last very long at his job.

i was a waitress for 10 yrs so i can relate to jobs dealing with people...
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I had one cashier, don't remember which store, she's friends with the customer ahead of me.
    They have a conversation, now it's my turn, still talking to the customer as she was bagging.
    Like, hey, concentrate on my order, please.
    Ciel, dyalect, Linda Evans and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

so tired of people calling me '''madame''(sorry for the french) because they dont ask for my age ..at the school it is terrible...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

rant to chapters/indigo, priced out a book online looking for the best deal, they had it listed the cheapest (without having to go out to costco or order on amazon and find a secondary item for a buck to get the free shipping) only to go into the store get to the till and it's $10 MORE in store then online.. and they do not match their online store prices.. it's the same company!
    JadeAngel, Ciel and Linda Evans like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dyalect View Post
    Walmart offering you the credit card is MUCH worse. They go from nice to rude and basically fling your items in pickup area if you decline this MC that charges about 20%. No thanks!!!
    Plus the self checkouts and pouncing on people for not showing their receipts. Walmart is off the chain now.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    rant to chapters/indigo, priced out a book online looking for the best deal, they had it listed the cheapest (without having to go out to costco or order on amazon and find a secondary item for a buck to get the free shipping) only to go into the store get to the till and it's $10 MORE in store then online.. and they do not match their online store prices.. it's the same company!

As a former Chapters employee, I know what you speak of. The online channel is separate entity from the store in terms of pricing. I had some conversations with in-store customers wanting the same price as online website had. Had to explain that 24h delivery does not mean next day but 3 business days (allowing 8 business hours per day) from distribution centre to store for pickup too.

Hope that you find the book engaging after your disappointment over the price in-store.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 643 of 654 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 641 642 643 644 645 653 ... LastLast

Thread Information