User Tag List

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: November 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (clock changes for many)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    If you go to https://zebracoupons.com/ and create a websaver account you can now get the coupons mailed out for free with the code WINTER2019. They have KIND $1.00 coupons there - I just checked. Hoping this will help you if they are still there when you go there. good luck
    thanks just ordered a bunch of useful coupons
    Ciel, SassyAshley and GoodBoy like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

All together there’s 28 samples I gave away 4, I kept 4 in there original bags with coupons attached, and there is 17 sitting in a shopping bag and I have stack of coupons. I could have fun with all these coupons or I could just do what I told my doctor which was give him back the coupons. But 18 coupons because one of them had double the coupons. I don’t think he will mind if anyone would like some coupons from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Thu, Nov 14th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

hi all.

tomorrow is a pd day here. i have a killer headache currently. i am hoping it is gone by then . it should be. i have been saving carboard boxes and we are creating a giant Christmas tree. we will decorate it, colour it .. just lots of fun stuff.

i have 2 gifts for my middle child. youngest is prob mostly done. oldest was told get me a list of something she needs.
    she really doesnt need much. as she still lives at home.... and is 26.... almost 27... ( but cannot afford to move out.) so i am at a bit of a loss

any hoo. plan for t onight is just to relax. its been a long long day
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i just got the email about zebra coupons and i ordered 34 a lot are gone that's for sure

Supper tonight treated hubby and I to a sobeys pizza 8.99 and very good I may add
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I am so sad and devastated right now even if I talked about it with my aunt (marraine) and a friend .....I got a call back from my abdominal x ray and I have a hepatic slerosis....I will have to watch my way to eat and do some exercice and have close appoitments....omg so pissed and annoyed...I take my life my a positive way,I made great changes of habit of life and then I am hitted by that...no sense...maybe it is genetic with my mother who have a weight extra(obesity) like me ..I dont know...will say good night per chance I am off school friday...I will think about that...i guess
    Knowing is half the battle @cath007 -yes, that is a hard thing to learn BUT you will do battle with different steps and manage the situation. Or as they say in Heal the Documentary: get the diagnosis but don't believe the prognosis. You are a health warrior!

Thank you for sharing the news with us. Perhaps the situation caused your foot issues because our bodies do talk to us but our brains have to figure out what the bodies are saying to us. Lemon juice in warm water or drinking celery juice about 30min before breakfast might help your liver too.

Does your backpack have wheels and a handle to allow you to roll the bag on days when it's hard to walk? My friend has one because she has to watch on lifting and she told me that one elevator I know about on campus is actually labelled for staff use but it's the only elevator in that area.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am down to one daycare girl 3 days a week, plus my Grade 1 girl. I get some overtime with her.

I had a big workout with our twins today. I picked up about 6 bottles and cans along the way. I pushed them in the stroller all the way to NF and a park to play. It’s been a long time since I had both of them in the stroller. I usually only take it when I have a younger daycare child with us.
    NF 3x $2 Laughing Cow Cheese - $1 CO51 = $1
    ds has been enjoying packing laughing cow cheese and crackers in his lunch every second day.

We finished selling our gymnastics fundraiser raffle tickets too. That saved us $100.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Nov 15th, 2019 at 09:26 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Overcast day and a meltoff of the snow on one side of the roof. The morning saw me go to Walmart (no Frozen coats as depicted in the flyer, just the dark blue plain parka with some Frozen trim as on the website) for Vim cleanser $1.97 minus $1 CZ coupon and a case of Perrier cans. Saw a girls rose gold puffy coat that would be like a cropped jacket for me-loved the shiny finish! Then over to Canadian Tire for liquid soap refill, browsing the lightbulb and furniture areas, and checking out the yard gloves. Friday flyer has one specific Yardworks leather gloves (lined) for $6.99 but they are $12.99 today. At checkout I was telling the cashier I'll come back tomorrow for them when she informs me the store honours the flyer prices on the Thursday before the flyer starts! I said I'm coming back and zipped back for the gloves and got the $6.99 price! I actually used them this afternoon to shovel the snow avalanche in the front and they had such good grips!

Afternoon was a loss of potential. I stayed home. Then as suppertime advanced, I knew I had to come to the library and post online about coupons and other things. Saturday-I'll post a couple of recipes from the Food & Drink issue in the Food subforum.
    I skim-read the Longos Holiday Experience magazine online (forgot to check for a copy yesterday when I collected the new flyer from the lobby) and I noticed a doggy treats biscuit recipe, a cranberry spice trifle using bread and some other interesting ones (the Take Five weekday meals recipe section--the eggplant one might be worth a try but with a tomato sauce).

I've already recycled my Live Better magazine-rather thin and I am certain about 5 of the recipes were reprints from past issues (candy bark, berry smoothie bowl and others). I made sure to get a second copy for Mom, so she won't be miffed when I take apart my magazine.

I've saved the stamp booklet cover (as it features 3 of 4 Christmas stamps-goal would be to figure out how to make a 3D printout of the partridge in a pear tree as a door decoration at the library downtown or on the Mountain) for wall art and I've even clipped out the Walmart piggy bank from the flyer to tape to the wall too (want a piggy bank for all those coins).

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

No travel plans for tomorrow-the snow/weather has me concerned as my current footwear is not the most grippy pair for the weather.

Intentions are to make more of the immune-boosting applesauce, tackle sewing projects, organize a kitchen cupboard and pull some recipes from the binder to use this month. I keep realizing without a plan, I am letting some potential meal ideas fall by the wayside. And when recycling grocery flyers yesterday, noticed I had missed a $2.88 per lb lean ground beef deal for a club pack at one store. Got to be more alert so I can repeat the 454g portioning exercise as it was a good lesson in October!

Today's mail-a fistful of unaddressed admail, another furniture store envelope addressed to my late father (I have sent the envelope back with a second request to take him off the list and that he won't be attending their sale) and two envelopes for family members. I'll keep the save $15 wus $40 on a meal at Jack Astor's as a potential birthday meal idea for me in January (not that I'd sit outside on the patio-though I love how the fencing is done and want to replicate it at home...). Card expires on Feb. 2, 2020 and excludes use on Dec. 31, 2019. I have no idea how loud Jack Astor's might be and if it is quieter at lunch time. The brochure mentions new meal and salad bowls, at least two of which appeal to me.

Still no phone book sighting on the driveway...

Let's see if the Disney store carries those fascinating girls' and toddler girls' Frozen coats: no but there's a Frozen 2 Cape for girls that is very different! https://www.shopdisney.com/clothing/...?sz=48&start=0

I saw in Walmart that Honey Nut Cheerios offers a personalized Frozen 2 bag tag promotion on certain size box of the cereal. Could be a kid pleasing stocking stuffer for some kids on your shopping/gift lists.
    https://www.mylabelfactory.com/pages/frozen-offer
    https://www.freebagtags.ca/faq?lang=en-CA

Walmart.ca is showing the Girls Frozen Parka (the one I'd love to own) is almost sold out online! https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney-.../6000199913959

And the toddler's snowflake one is about as popular! https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney-...=richrelevance

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

So far, I've not yet gotten any e-mail about contest gift card or cash wins this week (three draws that I am hoping to find winner posts online). Hmmm, I still seek shopping sprees for November.

BTW, Olsen Europe has had two 50% off promotions recently. Last week, there was one for coats. Today's offer is on selected tops. Sign up for e-mails to keep informed about sales and promotions

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I need to get going on gifts,sent hubby out yesterday for 2 gift cards .I love to give gift cards in with a gift ,yet my daughter-in-law doesnt like to give them .I love gift cards as being on a pension it helps stretch the dollar this year used the visa prepaid 50.00 on paint for our living room,it helped bring the cost down (love that it is a nice grey now instead of orange ).

Hubby choose not to wait in line for a 10.00 gift card at Walmart yesterday ,way to busy he said .I need the gift card for my hairdresser next week I also make a bath filled basket up for her also .So I may pop over to Walmart today .I would love to use my 10.00 eddie bauer cpn up it expires Monday ,but the thought of going to a mall is daunting -I hate malls .

I went to sobeys last night and their pizza was so nice 8.99 for 6 slices did hubby and I also got a few personal offers 20% off kozy rice pudding and it was on sale also ,plus 2 chocolate bars 2.49 each plus 7 airmiles one was for me one for the gift basket I am making up.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Nov 15th, 2019 at 07:33 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! TGIF even if it was a little week for me(not really with the bad news and the x ray for my foot)....Plan today is work in my books,go to mcdo order a xlarge coffee at 1$ for a treat,go to gt for the deal on ferrero chocolate (yes without coupons grrr) and order some coupons if I have time.Currently snowing.I hope my trade will arrive today,the other person received yesterday but it is from bc so it take time...OMG so sad that my freezer is full and I dont have another one....Boxe of 10 packs of beef fondue is 30$ at iga (price club) that is 2,79$ per pack...and we eat a lot...I pay way more than that so pissed Anyway have a wonderful friday everyone and stay warm!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I must admit not a lot is getting done this week. Yesterday I had a horrible headache, I think it was the weather. When I got home from work I was done, I just felt so worn down and still had the headache so I spent most of the night on the couch but did manage to work on Baby # 3's blanket. I am not as far as I would like to be, I was hoping to be done by the end of the week but that will not happen. I am a little over half way done.

I need to start planing Dad, Step Mom and Sis's presents. I have an idea of what I want to do but need to narrow it down and then make a plan for getting it done. I know I could go out and buy the stuff to make them baskets but homemade is so much better. Maybe I will do this tonight depending on how I feel instead of working on Baby #3's blanket.

I still have so much to tackle around the house but I am finding it hard to find the time for everything right now. I am not working outside of working hours or if I do it is a few small things here and there maybe 30 minutes tops right now. Still feels like there is just not enough time at night to get it all done.

Alright well back to work, I really want to get this project done and sent out today. Have a wonderful day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

iga qc does not have a great selection of prepared fresh pizza like before..it is deceived,.no more big greek pizza for 8,99$ only medium one for 5,99$ huh...and since they did renovation and restructuration they make less sandwichs,rolls and pizza so no more 50% off..discount...its been a long time it is like that..it is deceving me

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon!!! Buffet des continents have their free dinner buffet this december 2 (monday) so I will go.We just have to bring 5 non perissable food..easy peasy with couponning father and I will bring pastas I paid 0,25$ (normal price is 13,99$ ) so for 2 a dinner buffet at 2,25$(price of 11 packs of pasta) is awesome!!! An earlier Christmas event lol

Checked the price for a place I want to go during christmas time : Village Quebecois Dantan Illumine : it is 25$ huh so expensive...but with 30% discount for citoyen of the city it will be more affortable the december 6 but still expensive will see...before it was 50% off ...grr

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Working at home today, took the dog for a walk before work and finally got the mail for the 1st time in week. Mostly junk but 2 of the 4 $5.00 grocery gift cards arrived. I had intended to do a long overdue return at Costco on my lunch. One look at the long line sent me right back home. This is the third time I have tried and its a good thing they have a generous return policy as I cannot imagine it getting any better before Christmas.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information