User Tag List

Page 1151 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 151 651 1051 1101 1141 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1161 1201 1251 1651 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby that’s great lol. I don’t mind inspiring others. I posted on Facebook today and the gym owner commented something really nice. (We’re friends on Facebook) she’s a really good person in real life too lol. Spin class and weights done. Tomorrow will be volunteering for the 5k again. Sunday I get 1/2 hour of free personal training at the gym for their Christmas open house. Just making lunch now and listening to Christmas music.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What an encouraging community of people to surround yourself with. ^^
    @cabmonk It does happen when we have accomplished something positive for ourselves it can take just one thoughtless comment that tosses us back into bad eating, or other sedentary practices. Bravo again cab! Have fun at the 5 km again!!
    @GoJays THAT was the link I was referring to when I spoke about people that had to set up barriers around their Christmas trees. Some are clever and classy looking while others seem too drastic, which was why I just said NO WAY to a tree for many years. Mind you, there were 2 dogs and 2 cats then.
    These days Rufus never goes in the basement ( where the tree is ), so if anything does happen to it this year it will be just 2 suspects in the line up! ha ha

@Natalka I have no idea how you " trained " a cat not to investigate the curiousness of a lighted tree since any of the cats we have ever had did their investigating in the wee hours, when they know we are asleep and not there to scold them.

@Lynn49 in a way I feel quite smug because of the jump I took on the dreaded decorating part of the holiday. Sadly, both my back and left leg ( sciatica ) are throbbing. Too many ideas collided with impatience, my glue gun and poor judgment on reaching up for too long. The heating pad was my close companion today.

TGIF and get your Christmas lists typed out!!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Definitely nice to have the support. I’m not like some people at the gym lifting 100lb dumbbells lol but I’m doing my thing.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays , tinsel-butt wasn't much of a problem, it was just so darn funny; the kids were younger then and thought the whole process yucky and hilarious. We all had a good laugh.
    @walkonby , isn't it too sad the way we have to pay for being creative and energetic? Remember in the olden days when we could go all day, decorate the whole house, haul boxes up and down the stairs and still have time to bake and/or make dinner? Our GS put my village together and it's so darn cute! The houses were those plain white ceramic ones we bought at White Rose (remember those stores?), and my DD and I painted each one ourselves...our GS thinks that's pretty cool. Yep, that's me...pretty cool! Years from now I hope he and his family enjoy putting it together, and he could tell stories about how he and I would do that each Christmas. Or not. At least HE enjoys decorating, unlike our DD!! She enjoys doing their tree with them, but anything else, she feels is a mess. Which is likely why I like to decorate as if the elves threw-up all over the house! Hah!

I'm happy our Christmas shopping is done, but otoh, I still want to shop because it's Christmas and there are so many Christmassy things out there, but I shouldn't. I do. But I shouldn't. Which is why each time I announce to my DH that I'm DONE my shopping, he says, "Again?!" Hahaha...yep. Again.

Still no date wrt our tree decorating get-together here, but by the time that happens the rest of the house will look all festive and cozy. I do have to determine the menu, and I'm leaning towards Braciole, which I've only made once and omgosh, what a treat that is!

Okay, carry on, everyone!!
    Enjoy your evening!
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, friends! Yep, I know about "overdoing it" just by doing regular things.

I met my BrotherR at the Dr. today then went to Giant Tiger and then to Len's Mills Store. After that, walking the dog and getting everything up from the car seems like it took everything out of me.

Well, my liver enzymes were high so I have to get an ultrasound.

I'm watching...what else? A Hallmark Christmas Movie, of course.

But I may have to go to bed soon. Tired.

Good night to everyone and sleep well!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

morning gang...hobbling off to physio shortly. Hoping the pain meds I swallowed see me through it.
    Darn it all, I really wanted to do more last night, but was forced to stop.
    This too shall pass.

Natalka, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC friends . Feeling very tired . I have lots that has to be accomplished once my DH gets out of bed.
    Hope everyone gets a good weekend.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my friends.
    Didn't sleep well last night had been up at my normal time which is 5am .. Since I am in the family room just relaxing . I have decided to look up a recipe for Pierogi so I will attempt to make these . Just hoping it comes out good both my DDs love to eat Pierogi . I have all the ingredients that it required .

Later this evening I will be attending my friends father viewing and tomorrow is the a Funeral will I will also be going to.

Whatever is on your agenda for today my friends enjoy.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hideehi campers!!! Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A week's worth

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh, @GoJays , you made my morning!
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@GoJays with all the laughing and giggling that your post made me do a I am surprised my DH is still asleep. Thank you I needed this
    Natalka, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Didn’t realize how time consuming making Pierogi is. I am now finished filling them. I did not get at many as the recipe said . The are in the freezer. Well I still have to cleanup the big mess in the kitchen. I will only make these again if my DDs really liked them
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Thread Information