User Tag List

Page 1154 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 154 654 1054 1104 1144 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1164 1204 1254 1654 ... LastLast
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 29296
Like Tree118402Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi @GoJays ! Thanks!!!!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am kind of mad even if my financial counsellor explain me that my insurance life is 77$ per month not 57$ when I sign up my policy today It like I am not trusting him anymore to do my placements... He promise me 8% of benefit with no fees but that is really too good to be true...my father is not agree to do my placements with him so I will have to think about this one seriously and have a chat with my aunt...kind of scary to loose some money again in that thing
    avoncallingu likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@cath007 - I would definitely check out that investment guy. First of all, if you have no children or family that depends on your income, why do you need life insurance to begin with? I would think that another alternative to investing your money might be a Tax Free Savings Account. But I don't know your circumstances. I would definitely get another financial opinion.

Well, our building posted a notice today saying that BOTH of our elevators would be out of commission from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with an hour of availability at noon. There's no way that I can walk down 7 fights of stairs with Tootie in tow, or even without Tootie in tow. So, I have arranged to go and stay with some friends who are Tootie-friendly. But everyone is in an uproar, as can be expected. They say they have informed emergency services and "authorities " so, I guess if someone has an emergency, they can let the first responders use the elevator. What a mess!

My BrotherR needs an MRI and the first appointment that they could get him in, even though they work 24/7 /363, will be on a Sunday night in the middle of February.

Missy @Lynn49 , thanks for the info, and I have forgotten to ask about your second Holter monitor. How did that go and is this a follow-up to the last one?

Tomorrow is cleaning day and I have Christmas bins all over the place. Also, Exercise time at the Y, so I will ask me to do me last and hope to tidy things away before I leave.

I hunted around through the bins for my outside lights before I realized that I have only had INSIDE lights for a few years now. Oiy!

Well, the sandman is calling my name. Best wishes to you all for a restful night's sleep. Seems to be hard to come by for many around here.

Good night my friends!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wanted a life insurance because I dont want my familly have to paid if in the worse something happen to me(especially father) and in the future I want childrens if I find the right person ...but no I will not do placements with this guy...I will make an appoitement with caisse desjardins and see what I can have to maximize my money
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, how's THIS for an early morning, GOOD MORNING!

I hit the sack at 9:30 last night, so tired from all the shopping we did yesterday, then at dinnertime my SIL called to say he found ONE copy of a book I want to give my Hubby for Christmas. I had asked him to order it for me while my DD was at her conference over the weekend, shopping) and he said the earliest it could be delivered was January, but there was that 1 copy here at Chapters and he put a hold on it there for me.

So off I went to pick it up after dinner and all I said to my DH was that I wanted a particular book for our GS. Thankfully he went into the Source (?) So I went straight to the counter, bought the book, shoved it into my handbag, zipped it up, and by the time he got back, I was carrying 2 books for our GS! Hah!
    Covert mission accomplished!

I still have a few more presents for our GS's 12 days of Christmas to pick up, I did get him one of those Mad Libs books, and a bigger Naruto book which I never expected to see there! 3 volumes! He's very into Japanese anime.

So! Things are moving along!

Goodness, @avoncallingu , 3 days?! Talk about holding people hostage, although I've stayed in longer than that, but with Tootie?! Wow! Nice that your friend took you in...you'll have fun together, I bet! Yes, that holter wasn't really a follow-up, I just had an "episode", went to emerg and the dr there ordered another one. They won't find anything.

Ok! So, less than a month to .Christmas!

Enjoy your day, everyone!!
    Natalka, avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @Lynn49 you are up early another morning. Will have to do a lot of catching up on everyone post.
    Hoping everyone is doing good. Another nice day here even though it’s calling for rain. I have a few appointments to go to so will be a very busy day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @Lynn49 you are up early another morning. Will have to do a lot of catching up on everyone post.
    Hoping everyone is doing good. Another nice day here even though it’s calling for rain. I have a few appointments to go to so will be a very busy day.
    Good morning, @flemeth , I hope your appointments aren't serious, and that you enjoy your day. Isn't rain so much more welcome than snow?! Our snow is pretty much gone with the downpour we had the other night, thank goodness, hope it stays like this until Christmas!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 just X-ray for my leg and a routine dentist appointment..
    avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

gotta run, back later

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought Jays flew or walked! LOL
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

We have had a fair amount of snow over the past two days, temps have been minus single digits.

I had a decent evening, except for barely even able to eat - I asked for what I totally felt like eating, but just couldn't eat much - had 1/4 grilled cheese, 10 baked fries, few spoons of coleslaw.

I just put on earrings - it's been several years since I had, so I was impressed that the wires could actually go in. I am sure my lobes will be sore later, but I couldn't resist the cute glass snowmen my husband bought for me.
    I am not so sure I would be able to get earrings in the second set of holes, though.

Hoping you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Name:  canada_lynx_with_kit.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  153.1 KB

Such sweet lynx!
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Nov 27th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1574869132921.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  104.7 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Nov 27th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

geesh! It is afternoon already!
    Well when you laze around in bed till 9:30 the day sure slips away quickly.
    @Lynn49 we have switched places! You are the early bird now. Love the 007 mission you went on at the bookstore.

I've strung up another set of indoor lights and hung the adorable knitted stockings advent calendar across the entrance way...... pffft! to the tall people around here always making me lift things up higher in the middle saying their heads brush or knock into them....I have no problem at all going under....hee hee

The rain is quite dreary but the high wind is more concerning atm. I keep hearing things banging or crashing out back but when I look out all the stuff out there seems to be intact. Watch tomorrow I'll find something in our neighbours yard again!

@Natalka someone needs to send that meme to Trump! ha ha I wish I had your loss of appetite for even a day or two.
    It became trying cooking up a batch of tempura fish fillets for the guys last night...I just had to sample them...oh dear! so good.

@avoncallingu that does seem a tad drastic to have the elevators out of commission all at the same time? Was there no way to work on 1 or 2 and leave one working. Well thank goodness you were able to make alternate arrangements.

Time for lunch I think....well, actually this will be breakfast since I slept in so long....ta ta all!

It is Turkey Time in the USA this weekend ...oy! to all the terrible weather and flight cancellations they are experiencing.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information