User Tag List

Page 1163 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1173 1213 1263 1663 ... LastLast
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 29337
Like Tree118485Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I will have to wait 2 weeks for the results ,,,that sucks
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends!

I went from serenity at my friends ' house to "Can I at least get in the door before someone is asking me to solve a problem? " at home.

I swear it takes 5 days to unpack from being away for 3 days. Tootie is glad we are home and we are having a rest on HER bed where I sleep on the right and, of course correct, side of the bed!
    @Lynn49 - you have been going full tilt and expecting no less than perfection and providing everyone with exactly their favourite things for as long as I have known you. You are kindness personified and now you need to move that wonderful person "Lynn" to the top of the priority list for caring. We don't want you to wear yourself to a frazzle. I am so impatient with myself when I can't help others and it's very hard to say "No," even to an implied or imagined request.

Hello to Archie- the new kid on the block.

You are looking great @cabmonk !

I went for a power shop at Rexall this morning and found umpteen dozen things on sale. I found a new Obus form that had been marked down ( from nearly $90 to $49.99) and then had another $15 off manager's sticker on it. See @Lynn49 - you know you are getting old when your big thrill is a discount on an Obus Form!😂 They had 10% off stamps -books of 10, but I forgot to get some. That would help with Christmas Cards, if you are sending any. It's a limit of 4.

I got a few other things and now am trying to organize things as I unpack and get ready to do the laundry.

Supper is our "Chef's Special" in which they try to be a bit more gourmet but with less choices. Then I have choir practice.
    @cath007 - I hope you get some proposed solutions for your pain.

Well, I need to make a phone call, so, chat with you later. Have an enjoyable evening.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello friends!

I went from serenity at my friends ' house to "Can I at least get in the door before someone is asking me to solve a problem? " at home.

I swear it takes 5 days to unpack from being away for 3 days. Tootie is glad we are home and we are having a rest on HER bed where I sleep on the right and, of course correct, side of the bed!
    @Lynn49- you have been going full tilt and expecting no less than perfection and providing everyone with exactly their favourite things for as long as I have known you. You are kindness personified and now you need to move that wonderful person "Lynn" to the top of the priority list for caring. We don't want you to wear yourself to a frazzle. I am so impatient with myself when I can't help others and it's very hard to say "No," even to an implied or imagined request.

Hello to Archie- the new kid on the block.

You are looking great @cabmonk!

I went for a power shop at Rexall this morning and found umpteen dozen things on sale. I found a new Obus form that had been marked down ( from nearly $90 to $49.99) and then had another $15 off manager's sticker on it. See @Lynn49 - you know you are getting old when your big thrill is a discount on an Obus Form! They had 10% off stamps -books of 10, but I forgot to get some. That would help with Christmas Cards, if you are sending any. It's a limit of 4.

I got a few other things and now am trying to organize things as I unpack and get ready to do the laundry.

Supper is our "Chef's Special" in which they try to be a bit more gourmet but with less choices. Then I have choir practice.
    @cath007- I hope you get some proposed solutions for your pain.

Well, I need to make a phone call, so, chat with you later. Have an enjoyable evening.
    Aw, thank you @avoncallingu ...it just makes me happy to do something for the kids that I know they'll enjoy...I know our DD would love my Mom's poppyseed cake that I made far too long ago, so there's that.....along with that confetti roll if I can find sunflower seed butter here. Hope RCSS has it, if not a health food store. It's the closest to peanut butter.

I'm making my grocery list at the moment, or started it, at least, so much to think about.
    I got all the gifts wrapped today, just 2 still coming in from Amazon...cards made out...then back to the list.

I can just imagine Tootie, happy to be home again, the teensy little muffin...she's such a delicate thing, I'm happy she's back in her 'nest' again.

It's been such a busy day DH just picked up Subways for us, thank goodness they have gluten-free buns! There are a few pizza places around here that have gluten-free crusts too, so we'll try that one day, also. We haven't had take-out in weeks, lol, we do more of that back and forth to camp in the summer, it was a nice treat not to cook dinner today. I just can't eat anything take-out'ish anymore, so it's a good reason not to shovel that over-salted/processed/chemical-laden stuff into our tummys anymore. Silver linings, huh?
    @GoJays , you always leave me with giggles and that one is no exception...I think I have the same odds you do.

Oh...DD just called...she had mentioned the other day that her one eye was "hazy", like there was a film over it, then our GS came home from school saying his eye was sore...well it certainly was! She whisked him off to the clinic: they both have pink-eye! So they've both taken the rest of the week off (he wouldn't be allowed in school anyway....just the kid that gave it to them went, I guess...)

OK!! Back to this list!

Toodles for now, have a lovely evening, everyone!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

thanks to @flemethtrade I got 20 iogo smooties at maxi for 0,17$ each and taxes after the 0,50$ coupons.Great for schools snacks and breakfest!!!! And Tropicana tropics is 2$ at maxi so with the 1$ coupons they are 1$ each ..I was with my father so bought 2 and will return this week for more to stock up but the 1 per custumer sucks!Just need to make place in the refrigerator hahaha the 2 are full...
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yes @GoJays it’s red haha.

thanks guys, still some work to do and stop eating stupid cupcakes and stuff haha. I had a couple tonight and too many granola bars over the last few days. My eating is still way better than ever.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk
    As long as you're not overdoing it, you're certainly allowed to indulge once in awhile Don't deprive yourself completely

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I’m definitely trying lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It's a snow day for me...

It looks kind of like this outside right now...

DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow @danger_dan ! Winter is stalking!

I had some major pain in my feet last night, so took some major meds and just woke up when the phone rang. Just a dusting of snow here. Have to get Tootie outside. Have a fine day, whatever it holds.
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    It's a snow day for me...
    The kids WISH it was a snow day.... I had to tell them the sad news that the busses were running this morning They don't take the bus but if they aren't running it's treated like a snow day anyway because absolutely nothing is done... no learning, so might as well stay home and not learn there instead. At least I don't have to worry about them walking and cars and slippery roads, if ya know what I mean

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information