User Tag List

Page 1168 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 168 668 1068 1118 1158 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1178 1218 1268 1668 ... LastLast
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Dec 10th, 2019 at 05:19 PM.
    22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is doing well. Did 2 spin classes Sunday for charity . Then I had a doctors appointment today. He was finally at the point he said he will fill out my odsp forms (Ontario disability support program) also the mental health association signed me up for a 6 week program in January. They also got me a free ticket for their Christmas party next Wednesday at the Dante club. Back to spin class tomorrow. Thursday I have to be home for the Christmas hamper that my counselor signed me up for. Christmas foods and stuff. You have to be home to wait for it.
    22hicks and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening everyone!!! Well bad news I am off school for 2 weeks plus Christmas vacantions...I could not make it with my boot on my foot...Receive my coupon for free k cup today,will receive a roak of 45$ december coupons witch is nice and will help up with budget...Tried to contact my familly but they are busy (mom side) or ignore me that suck,.,.
    walkonby likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good evening everyone!!! Well bad news I am off school for 2 weeks plus Christmas vacantions...I could not make it with my boot on my foot...Receive my coupon for free k cup today,will receive a roak of 45$ december coupons witch is nice and will help up with budget...Tried to contact my familly but they are busy (mom side) or ignore me that suck,.,.
    22hicks and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh @cath007 that is too bad. You know we are here for you. Drop by any time for a chat. There's always someone around to listen and chat.

Got good news and bad today. Bad news - my ultrasound showed high levels of fat in my liver. So I have to go for another (not-covered-by-OHIP) test
    in January, probably. But since I don't drink, I need to go to a very low carb diet and ramp up my exercise. Hopefully it's nothing worse than that.

The good news, my pension cheque from the States arrived today. Also I took Tootie to the field by the cemetery again today. She didn't have to wear her booties and was able to enjoy her walk and achieve what she needed to.

My BrotherR was able to arrange for a transfer wheelchair for next week's trip to Hamilton, so we should be good.

Going to finish watching ... what else?

A Hallmark Movie!

Two weeks? Tell me that isn't so! So much to do!

@Lynn49 - How did that gumdrop cake turn out?
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps.
    Busy day, back later.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@GoJays - where do you find these things? Always a morning smile! Good morning @flemeth and all!

I live close to a fire station. Sometimes a questionable way to wake up is being serenaded as they rush through the traffic round-about just below me on their way to save life and property.

Tootie sees me with my tablet so she has settled in again for a little snooze. It's cleaning day today, though, so I need to get up soon to clear a path for the cleaning person.

There is a male lead in these Hallmark movies that I think I am in love with! He has such a beautiful and loving face and always plays such a sweet guy!

(I will have to check out his name and send him an invitation to my wedding......to HIM!) 😄

I have a headache as usual and add to that this hip pain. I didn't sleep well.

We didn't get more than a dusting of snow but, Baby, it's cold outside!

See you later, folks.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Oh, @GoJays , your two memes this morning gave me giggles! The first one was so dead-pan (dies anyone even use that expression anymore?), it read like a serious fact. One that I tend to agree with, btw, and as far as those badgers go, good heavens, how true is that?! I hope you have a lovely day, my Friend!

@avoncallingu , you remembered by gumdrop cake! Well let's just say it baked nicely, looked good, smelled sweet and cakey, but of course it looked so nice that I didnt feel the need to cut into it to test it. Yep, it'll be presented as is, mostly for our GS, on Chrstmas day. I also pushed the envelope and made my DD her peanutbutter/butterscotch chip, coloured marshmallow confetti roll...but! But I used sunflower (peanut) butter instead, since our GS has a nut allergy. Now instead of her telling him she can't kiss him like she does on Halloween when she gets all the peanutbutter cups, lol, she doesn't have to be so careful at Christmas. The flavour of the sunflowerbutter definitely tasted sunflowery, but the squares tasted almost exactly like the regular ones. That we did taste-test!
    Now on to that poppyseed cake, and a new recipe; I dont trust myself with that old chiffon recipe again.

Ok! So yes, Avon....2 weeks! Where did the time go, right? The closer it gets, the faster the time seems to fly by!

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    22hicks, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I’m up I’m up lol. Leaving for spin class at 11.30 and then maybe the steam room. Hope everyone has a good day. -21 right now oh goodie lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu - I have my sources.......... *coughcough*pinterest*cough*
    @cabmonk - I was complaining at our -4 til I read your post. I will shut up now

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@GoJays lol it’s all good it’s weird here. In a few days were back to -1 then it goes down again.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I’m up I’m up lol. Leaving for spin class at 11.30 and then maybe the steam room. Hope everyone has a good day. -21 right now oh goodie lol.
    Oh Dear Lord!!! Minus twenty one?? My teeth froze reading that! And to think I was put off that I had to don a sweater to take the recycles out this morning....lol

Busy-ish day for me....busy window shopping, then humming and hawing shopping, placing items in the cart, putting them back on the shelf......pining at them as I steer the cart away.....so tough when I see a 50% off sign!
    In the end I feel I left the right things at the store and brought the few truly better deals home with me......like for instance a brand spanking new shiny toaster oven for just $39.99
    How could I leave that beauty there?

Hope everyone has the bulk of their gift buying done. I have not mailed a single Christmas card out yet. For some reason when I sit down to start them, I get distracted and move on to another task. If I end up not getting them out, don't be sad....I'll double up next year and send some of you 2! ha ha

What an awesome late Leaf game last night!! A rewarding win!!
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information