User Tag List

Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I will start in the new year too -gonna finish up these few chocolates

I hear you lynn -I want to be here to see my grandkids grow up
    My dear mom(may she rest in peace) had heart bypass surgery the summer before my daughter's wedding 7 years ago in june and she told the doctor I want to be here for my granddaughter's wedding in jan and she was at age 90
    What a blessing that was for your Mom...My Mom lived to 92, so if I do the same (and believe me, I'm trying! haha), our 11-yr old Grandson would be 32! I can't even begin to imagine that...oops, scratch that!! Positive thoughts only!
    Good luck with the d-i-e-t!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A smile for everyone..........

avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think ive over dosed on chocolate this season..i really hope i can get motivated this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3iLPrkIr9E
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes indulged in the chcolate but also home baked goods (i gave my son-in-law a tin of xmas cookies ,I think I will give my daughter-in-law some too as she liked them ) but my daughter made 65 beligun cookies and gave me 20-i think I am down to 15 saving a few for my older brother

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

After Today I will try my very best to eat Healthy. I would need to cut out all the chocolate and Bars also a few salty snack like peanuts and other nuts that I love don’t t get me wrong I would still be indulging in all the bad foods I also needs to drink water which I don’t on a daily basis I love to drink black tea which is also not the greatest choice so will need to cut down on that too. For exercising I will be walking more not one to go to the Gym. And try to do more stretching. I am just hoping that I can go through with this.
    Lynn49, coupon girl and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

flemeth -little things count i went to the mall to return items with hubby today and we parked way at the back ,so extra walking and not having to look for a spot ,as I cant afford a gym membership .I do try to walk my 2 year old granddaughter on her bike (it has a handle for pushing)the one day I watch her for at least 35-40 minutes or more .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I should try to be active in this thread again.

I’ve had a chronic migraine since January 2018. My MRI showed nothing, my brain looks normal. I’m still having other health issues too. I know that I’ve eaten too many sweets this fall and I can see it on the scale (up 10lbs). I can also feel it in the waistline of some of my pants. I also need to get back to intentionally exercising, even if I’m tired and in pain. If I wait until I don’t hurt and I’m well rested...then I’d rarely exercise. I am active, but I think you guys know what I mean.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Jan 3rd, 2020 at 02:46 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good day, everyone!!

Well, all signs of Christmas past have been put away; everything that looked festive, cozy, warm a few weeks ago suddenly looked like clutter after Christmas. So today, we packed everything up.

I've taken out my WW calculator that tells me how many points are in every bite, more or less, lol, that I take, so today is Day 1 of this new adventure. I want to lose as much as I can before our holiday with the kids on March 1st.
    @flemeth, why are you limiting your black tea? Is it the caffeine that bothers you?
    @coupongirl, I'd have to get in better shape before I show up in a gym, hahaha...good on ya for walking more; I remember babysitting our GS when he was a tot...they can really keep you going, can't they? @Angela273, good heavens, that migraine!! Have you been tested for allergies? I sure hope someone somewhere can help you!
    @walkonby...Sweetie? Where arrrree youuuuu!!

That's all to report for now....good luck, everyone, on your journey!!

avoncallingu and Angela273 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 it’s not the caffeine in the black tea it’s just that I drink too much tea so I need to cut back on it to get some Water in my diet

Well I did start to watch What I am eating and I also have to start eating breakfast on a regular basis now . I did 1 30 min walk and I rode my bicycle for 1/2 hour .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 it’s not the caffeine in the black tea it’s just that I drink too much tea so I need to cut back on it to get some Water in my diet

Well I did start to watch What I am eating and I also have to start eating breakfast on a regular basis now . I did 1 30 min walk and I rode my bicycle for 1/2 hour .

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post

avoncallingu likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

heeeelllooo!!! @flemeth @coupon girl @Angela273 and @Lynn49 I'm here!! ( sort of )

I managed to catch another ( what will I call this ? a cold? ) oh Dear Lord!! The phloem from the last " thing " I caught a few weeks back never actually left, it kept rattling around inside my chest area/windpipes/lungs?? So aggravating to cough and cough every day and it never comes up!
    TMI...I know!!
    I am nowhere near to what you've been experiencing Angela, so sorry to hear about those very long lasting migranes you've been having.
    coupon girl it is the small changes that help plenty, like you suggested, parking farther from the stores and walking.

Anyone still have sweets in their house? I am going to have to give these unopened boxes of chocolates away, the temptation is too great for me.
    So..... like you did Lynn, today I got all the inside decor tore down, boxed, bagged and shelved, the outside will just have to wait I suppose, there's no way I'm fiddling out there feeling this crappy. I tackled TWO floors of Christmas throw up, it seemed like such a good idea at the time to spread the decorations and lights anywhere there was a space, but we have our rec room back! Feels spacious enough down there to cut a rug now!

No dancing took place but I showed up at physio ( begrudgingly ) and my Physio gal was sicker than any of us, poor thing....
    ( hee hee ) which meant she couldn't bark orders at us or push us too hard. We all survived the first class of 2020.

Now...as far as this new diet start goes, I'm still waiting for my light bulb moment to really hit. I so wanted to do I.F. again as that worked wonders before, but I'm really struggling to create that non-eating window of at least 15 hours.
    ( it's because I keep shoving food in my yapper! )

Clearly I'm grumpy because I'm sick and this has affected my choice of foods. Were Pogos wrong? yep.
    The canned tomato soup that I dipped the crusts of my crispy pizza into? yep.

I will end this now with a video to create chuckles...I do like the narrators voice, wonder who it is?

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

afternoon ladies -yes just finished the ovation chocolates gave the (8)rest to son to take home

Took Ashlyn (age 6) to McDonalds today had a bagel egg,cheese and bacon and a tea that's all -I didn't get a kiddie cone when Ashlyn wanted one and I use to -small baby steps -haaa

I am trying to get back to fasting but only did 15 hours today (cause Ashlyn came over for breakfast so I ate with her)-love to hit the 16-17

Keep posting everyone and keep plugging away one day at a time

My dear daughter is giving up sugar ,fast food and chocolate all for the month of January-I hope she sticks with it as she has had a ton of stress in her life the past year .

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

my mind set atm

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby, so sorry you had that coughy thing..mine lasted about a month and left me just a couple of weeks before Christmas; I was so scared I'd feel like that during the holidays. It also accounts for how much on-line shopping I did....love it, btw! The on-line shopping, not that cough. I hope you're over it soon.

Doesn't the house seem spacious now? Yes, by all means, leave that outside stuff alone; you don't want to get sicker by asking your body to take on too much while you're ill. As for being motivated, Missy...I can't wait until you are! You are one of the most dedicated people I know when it comes to following a particularly strict diet that I know. I also know I didn't last very long on it!

@coupongirl, yeppers, small steps, that's the way to build up your determination...I know you'll get there. I'm sorry to hear how stressed your Daughter has been over the past year...don't we suffer and worry when our kids, no matter what age they are, are stressed, or ill?? I hope 2020 brings her more peace.

I just finished my Greek fat-free yogurt with frozen strawberries that I thawed. Overly thawed...I had yogurt soup with strawberries and a packet of sweet 'n low, but it was wonderful. Thank heavens I had that, I was searching for inspiration in the fridge and cupboards!!
    I stick primarily to 0-point foods as much as possible; love that I don't have to calculate them, just write them down (yes, I'm old school) in my daily journal as reminders of stuff I can eat.
    It's enough to do WW, but having to do it gluten-free has "special" challenges.

Keep up the good work, everyone!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jan 2nd, 2020 at 07:52 PM.
    avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread Information