User Tag List

Page 187 of 233 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

login to your pc insiders account
    https://accounts.pcid.ca/login and you can cancel from there.
    ROMEO and Cake like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Not sure if it’s the correct place to ask this question.
    How do you go about cancelling PC Insider membership. I would like to cancel my DH since It does not work for us and his membership was free which I sign up for him. TIA
    Just call in and tell them you want to cancel it. It will still be valid for the year but will not renew.
    Cake likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Just call in and tell them you want to cancel it. It will still be valid for the year but will not renew.
    Thank you @Frugalbigmama

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Not sure if it’s the correct place to ask this question.
    How do you go about cancelling PC Insider membership. I would like to cancel my DH since It does not work for us and his membership was free which I sign up for him. TIA
    Have you tried the method indicated in the FAQ section? https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en/faq
    How do I cancel my subscription?

To cancel your PC Insiders subscription online you can sign into your PC Insiders Account and cancel within the Manage my Subscription section. You can also cancel by calling 1-833-PC-INSID(ERS) (1-833-724-6743) and speaking with an agent. Your subscription will remain in effect until the end of your current subscription period.
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Blog has a January 6 post about TUESDAY (today) is 20% off almost all regular price merchandise day with coupon. Get yours! https://smartcanucks.ca/shoppers-dru...-on-january-7/

BTW, Shoppers Photo happens to have 25% off standard prints (wallet, square, 4x6, 5X7, 8x10 prints only) until Jan. 10, 2020.
    Perfect for recent snaps without having to commit to a minimum print order! I want to print off my painting pics and wanted a deal-need a working kiosk to partake of the deal.
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Jan 7th, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
    ROMEO, Silk and 4sure5 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Have you tried the method indicated in the FAQ section? https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en/faq
    Thank you @Ciel for the info .
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

For the benefit of SCers who like 20% off regular prices-keep watching the SC Blog on the first Monday of each month for any mention of the 20% off Friends and Family coupon event on the FIRST TUESDAY of the month at Shoppers Drug Mart. Print off the coupon when the blog post is made and enjoy your Tuesday shopping!

I have encountered them in December 2019 and January 2020 (in southern Ontario). This event could be an ongoing incentive to stock up on things like button cell batteries (for cameras, hearing aids, watches), beverages that you might find a little higher priced than you are accustomed to but want to try, and more. Some exclusions do apply.
    nalaric, luckbealady and CheriLyn like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    For the benefit of SCers who like 20% off regular prices-keep watching the SC Blog on the first Monday of each month for any mention of the 20% off Friends and Family coupon event on the FIRST TUESDAY of the month at Shoppers Drug Mart. Print off the coupon when the blog post is made and enjoy your Tuesday shopping!

I have encountered them in December 2019 and January 2020 (in southern Ontario). This event could be an ongoing incentive to stock up on things like button cell batteries (for cameras, hearing aids, watches), beverages that you might find a little higher priced than you are accustomed to but want to try, and more. Some exclusions do apply.
    Where should we go to find this coupon?
    PC Optimum website/ Email subscription?

Also, saw this on my app this morning:
    (I would add a screenshot of it, but I don't know how to add images on this forum via mobile )

Points Days 2020
    Get ready! Our biggest points event of the year is coming back and it’s only 7 day (s) away

January 23-26
    Last edited by CheriLyn; Thu, Jan 16th, 2020 at 10:37 AM.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

If anyone thought you saved the 400 points per $2 Pepsi offer last night without looking at it closely, or if you got a Pepsi offer among your new ones, you may want to check to see if you have the nerfed version, 400 points per $5. I noticed last night while doing my saves that the former, which I received a week ago, had been changed to the latter. IDK exactly when though, just sometime between Jan. 9 and last night.
    ROMEO, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    If anyone thought you saved the 400 points per $2 Pepsi offer last night without looking at it closely, or if you got a Pepsi offer among your new ones, you may want to check to see if you have the nerfed version, 400 points per $5. I noticed last night while doing my saves that the former, which I received a week ago, had been changed to the latter. IDK exactly when though, just sometime between Jan. 9 and last night.
    Thank you @Arjon to bring this offer to my attention mine was also changed
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I use the pepsi offer when I get it. Too bad

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hadn't been getting many decent SDM promos for last few months, but then yesterday I get a push for 20,000pts WUS $60 !
    Definitely got us into the store and we had no trouble hitting the target without overpaying for items ... mostly sale priced stuff and a couple at reg price, but never go on sale. So that was nice. Anyone else get this ?
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didn't receive my points for spend $50 get 20x the points at the register, so I went back and forth with them by email until they fixed the issue last night. Thank you!
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I hadn't been getting many decent SDM promos for last few months, but then yesterday I get a push for 20,000pts WUS $60 !
    Definitely got us into the store and we had no trouble hitting the target without overpaying for items ... mostly sale priced stuff and a couple at reg price, but never go on sale. So that was nice. Anyone else get this ?
    I did but didn’t get to used it

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I have a lot of new offers coming but more than half of them say " Cannot be combined with 20x total store offers." Don't know if this is a new policy or temporary because of this weekend's points event.

Don't forget to push your offers tonight!
    Have a great life!

Page 187 of 233 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Thread Information