User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By downtowntorontogirl

Thread: GIANT TIGER - SUPER HOT DEAL ON BEYOND BURGERS ONLY $2.97!!! Jan. 15-21

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

🍔🍔🍔 Ok guys, are you ready for this INCREDIBLE price for Beyond Burgers?!

Giant Tiger has them on sale for a jaw-dropping $2.97 per 2-pack from January 15-21!!!

Make sure to check your local flyer on their website to ensure that the sale is on at your particular location (even within the same city, it appears to be a promotion in the flyers of some locations, but not others).

Even better potentially, if you don't have a Giant Tiger near you or the location doesn't have the promotion in their flyer, you can still PRICE MATCH! I was able to price match at Real Canadian Superstore with no issues! Just make sure to call ahead and double check that your store price matches Giant Tiger's flyer. I think I may need to buy another freezer to stockpile LOL 🍔🍔🍔

This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Shwa Girl and Thatdone like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@downtowntorontogirl the Giant Tiger closest to me does not have it. But I went to RCSS this morning and on the shelves there was only the Light Burger so I ask at the meat counter and since it was advertised in there flyer one of the employee when in the back and check and I was lucky to have some he only had 1 box full which only have 8 packages in it so I was lucky to get them

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The EXACT same thing happened to me at RCSS... I had to ask... maybe they are avoiding putting it on shelves because they know it's so cheap at Giant Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @downtowntorontogirl the Giant Tiger closest to me does not have it. But I went to RCSS this morning and on the shelves there was only the Light Burger so I ask at the meat counter and since it was advertised in there flyer one of the employee when in the back and check and I was lucky to have some he only had 1 box full which only have 8 packages in it so I was lucky to get them

Thread Information