User Tag List

Page 646 of 654 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dyalect View Post
    Very shady for a billion dollar corporation. But it's Galen Weston so what else is new.
    At least bread is now selling for a reasonable price... oh wait, nothing's changed there either. Never mind.
    barbis9, Ciel, luvthefree and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

PC optimum clawing back points after a glitch. On 12/09/2019 Shoppers Drug Mart had a promo where spending 60 put you into a "lottery" where you could win up to 1000 dollars in points. Suffice to say they handed out too many points and started clawing them back. Very shady for a billion dollar corporation. But it's Galen Weston so what else is new.
    I hate that they never post winners name after any contest. Very shady, and the fact that they don't sometimes accurately reward regular points.....grrrr.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PC optimum clawing back points after a glitch. On 12/09/2019 Shoppers Drug Mart had a promo where spending 60 put you into a "lottery" where you could win up to 1000 dollars in points. Suffice to say they handed out too many points and started clawing them back. Very shady for a billion dollar corporation. But it's Galen Weston so what else is new.
    Social media slammed this company into submission. They returned ALL the points. Rejoice!
    ROMEO, Tweets77, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

ok--my stupid rant of the day
    Disney insiders program is making me scream..
    Just before the big 'change' I entered a bluray code but was only given 100 points instead of the 150 I should have received...leaving me with not enough points to get the $5 gift card...As soon as they fixed this issue, I tried to get a $5 ecard---no longer available.....
    I have enter other points and was so excited to see bonus codes ...when I get them all entered..if they are all 5 points....I will be 1 point short to get a $10 disney store code....

ROMEO, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I friggin HATE Metro.....everytime i find something ON SALE, it ends up its the wrong item that shouldnt be there in the first place.

so today they had dove advanced care deoderant on sale for $2.24..it rang up $4.49- so i told the girl its on the end cap isle, she couldnt find it....the line up is pissed by now...i show her & she says ..ohhh yeah, the barcode is smudged but I'll give it to u for $2.24 by now im so fed up & I just get it & leave....but this is so annoying, wish they had scanners.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    I friggin HATE Metro.....everytime i find something ON SALE, it ends up its the wrong item that shouldnt be there in the first place.
    so today they had dove advanced care deoderant on sale for $2.24..it rang up $4.49- so i told the girl its on the end cap isle, she couldnt find it....the line up is pissed by now...i show her & she says ..ohhh yeah, the barcode is smudged but I'll give it to u for $2.24 by now im so fed up & I just get it & leave....but this is so annoying, wish they had scanners.
    Should you technically have gotten it for free with SCoP?
    barbis9, Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Should you technically have gotten it for free with SCoP?
    I didn't think of that until I got home..but im sure they would have had an excuse like it was in the wrong "spot"...or the sale didn't "apply" to this SCENT of deodorant.... How handy that the barcode was smudged.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post

This has happened to me too. Not at metro. I pay and then go to the custom service desk. If they say no, I ask for a refund and leave them with the item.

Metro has been bad for me too. I go through the self check out. If the price is wrong, self check out calls the department over. If no one comes, I give it to the self check out person to refund me.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Collecting Air Miles just got harder!!

Rexall is one of the few places I can earn a few AM , but after April 30th 2020 they'll be opting out of being a sponsor.

AIR MILES® Reward Program Update
    Since you’re a Collector who has shopped at Rexall over the last year, we want to let you know that, as of May 1, 2020, Rexall will no longer be a participating Partner of the AIR MILES Reward Program as it pursues an alternate business strategy.
    Up to and including April 30, 2020, you can still get Miles and use AIR MILES Cash Miles at Rexall. After this date, you can continue to get and use Miles for comparable over-the-counter cosmetic and health products through our wide range of Partners including Sobeys, Safeway, Metro, PJC Jean Coutu and more.
    Plus, you can get Miles on the latest beauty products from online brands such as Sephora, Lancome, Amazon and more by shopping with airmilesshops.ca
    So while we say goodbye to Rexall, we’re pleased to offer our Collectors many great Canadian and global brands at which to get and use Miles on their everyday spend.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I was just gonna post about rexall opting out of airmiles ,i wondered because they stopped the load and go for me about 2 months ago only if you had an app for it (no cell phone here) so I will miss rexall giving airmiles too.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for posting about Rexall. Hmmm I wonder if they will have a new point collecting program down the road?
    Ciel, coupon girl and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Thanks for posting about Rexall. Hmmm I wonder if they will have a new point collecting program down the road?
    Yes, @barbis9 ! Check the Finance thread about the loyalty programs-I put the Facebook link there.
    barbis9 and GoJays like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am feeling super cut off right now. Due to Covid my role at work has changed, I have been moved remotely and been working remotely for over a year now so you think I would be used to this but lately, lately I feel so cut off.

I have been removed from all of the work groups and I am a department of me, myself & I and I just feel so out of the loop. I find out a month after something was decided or as something is dropped on my plate and I just don't feel like part of group anymore.

Do not get my wrong my job is secure and I spend more time on zoom than anyone else in the company (some days we are talking 7+ hours a day) but it is all in my own little world, my bubble. Outside of new staff members who need training I have very little interaction with staff anymore and I just feel very much on the outside and alone.

I used to work in all of our branches working with all of our staff now, I have to have a week in between each branch and I only ever seem to go into one branch and even then my contact with co workers is limited.

I don't even feel like I am on the outside looking in, I feel like I am in a different country, a different time zone, out of the loop and all alone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did not found a item I needed for a recepie at the grocery maxi and cie so now i have to go to another grocery to find it..sigh...
    Grocery and 3 stairs is not a good mix for me...so tired and not in shape each time I have to bring up grocery bags grr sigh...
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a product is announced in the flyer and you cannot find it in store...grr
    In my case they dont seems to carry the uncle bens fast and good rice .. at maxi and cie only others rice or it is a another place???
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 646 of 654 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 ... LastLast

Thread Information