User Tag List

Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hates it when a friend calls you and wants to meet up then his or her computer breaks and let’s do this another day, fortunately I did have something to do and had a blood test and other errands to do
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Halloween movies yes, no Remebrance day movies and cheesy Xmas 🎥 sheeshe
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*when your coat gets caught in a closing door.
    ROMEO, Ciel and dyalect like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

when you are driving the speed limit, and an unmarked police car stops you
    when the traffic cop says sometime people drive the speed limit because they may be impaired
    when you volunteer to take a test and the traffic cop says no
    when the traffic cop says go with the flow of the traffic on this hilly, one lane road
    when you tell the cop that the flow of the traffic is 20 over the speed limit, and the road is icy

when the cop apologizes for stopping you, as a car nearly crashes into another passing in a no passing zone
    when the cop rushes away to catch the other car, leaving you to get back on the road yourself

you can't win when you are trying to obey the law

or... you can fill out a report to the officer's boss telling them you were stopped for obeying the law...
    ROMEO, Ciel, luvthefree and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TsGirl44 View Post
    *when your coat gets caught in a closing door.
    Hope you did not get hurt nor fall! I have heard of a trailing winter scarf end snagging a door knob or similar and senior getting a leg fracture after the fall on hard floor.
    ROMEO likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    when the traffic cop says sometime people drive the speed limit because they may be impaired
    when the traffic cop says go with the flow of the traffic on this hilly, one lane road
    when you tell the cop that the flow of the traffic is 20 over the speed limit, and the road is icy

when the cop apologizes for stopping you, as a car nearly crashes into another passing in a no passing zone
    when the cop rushes away to catch the other car, leaving you to get back on the road yourself

or... you can fill out a report to the officer's boss telling them you were stopped for obeying the law...
    There's a Halton OPP cop in Oakville that would probably love you to drive in his area for model driving (plus Oakville has a ban on loud exhaust pipes) . He's been nabbing distracted drivers near his HQ plus tow drivers with wrong stickers or insecure equipment or tire issues.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post

This guy should lose his traffic patrol assignment (or maybe that's what he wants) -- but a posted speed limit is actual defined under "ideal conditions" ... and in fact (and not a slag on you, by any means) but if it was icy, one should expect you to be going SLOWER than the posted speed limit. But rather to encourage you to "go with the flow" doesnt seem like good advice if everyone is doing 20+

On another note: Impaired drivers rarely drive the exact speed limit. They are actually more apt to drive quite a bit below the speed limit as their judgement is usually way off as well. Regardless, however, that should not be cause enough to pull you over. If you arent being a hazard (ie drifting, swerving, etc) then pulling you over was just something to keep him entertained, I should think.

But good on you for being a safer driver.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Loud rumbling exhaust pipes rattling the heck out of our wooden window frames no matter what hour said drivers with said exhausts cruise, drive or race by on the street. Expect to hear more racket once daylight savings time lengthens the "look at me" hours of annoyance.

Need noise cancelling waves STAT
    coupon girl and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i know ikea is always busy on a wkend...but the amount of familys with little kids i saw was insane & alot of them left thier kids in the toy section to run amuck!

we couldnt get over how busy (in general) the stores were as well as traffic. did everyone get thier tax refund?.......LOL
    ROMEO, JadeAngel and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Being criticized for "hoarding". You don't know my family situation and you don't know who I'm buying for.

You're not going to guilt me from buying just because you can't find stock in your neck of the woods.

After weeks of headlines of country wide hoarding, I should feel ashamed for buying when I find stock? Yeah, OK.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Being criticized for "hoarding". You don't know my family situation and you don't know who I'm buying for.

You're not going to guilt me from buying just because you can't find stock in your neck of the woods.

After weeks of headlines of country wide hoarding, I should feel ashamed for buying when I find stock? Yeah, OK.
    >>

You buy what you need. If it is a lot so be it. Peoples gripes are for those buying for 6 months worth and leaving none for everyone else. That and re-selling online. Just madness. This isn't some little nothing of a country. We have plenty of stock.

I've got enough to last me a month. Buying beyond that is just insane. And most of it is perishable so you will just end up tossing it out.

Over flowing carts everywhere makes no sense to me.
    Tweets77 and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

when you are tempted by a costco.ca deal, spend $2000 and get $200 back in Costco cash
    $2000!
    Whah!
    when you realize that it is only 10% savings
    good thing we are Smart Canucks

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

problems of printing suck big time!
    I have trouble to print smartsource coupons altrought my java and adobe reader are updated said I already printed the coupon and it is not the case...so I cannot have good coupons! so frustrating
    Linda Evans likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    problems of printing suck big time!
    I have trouble to print smartsource coupons altrought my java and adobe reader are updated said I already printed the coupon and it is not the case...so I cannot have good coupons! so frustrating
    I send a e-mail to smartsource support team and never I got a response back....that is so frustrating!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A few things off my mind today sorry
    long line at maxi like 30 minutes line because of slow motion and covid 19.....
    again maxi..when you have to change cans you have to be there earlier ...I was there at 9:30 am and only 2 distributor..and this guy with so many bags of cans and bottles ..wow...it took litteraly like 20 minutes ....and the long line after..and this jerk guy had a big agressive melt down at the till because the cashier was not fast enough for him and did not want to take 1 cans at 5 cent back...really you are doing a crisis for a 5 cent can......they actually had to call the cops...that is crazy

seeing the samples I missed in sample source after but at least I got some

no sign of my promised johnsonville coupons after 1 month and a half...mail is slow..but...wow
    e-mail pharmacie qc proxim to ask if they take coupons especially printed coupons because normally I dont go there but a few good deals with coupons caught my attention..no response back...

Fundraiser guy who knocked at my door and ask me 10$ for 2 tiny bars of chocolate...no way

ah I feel better..thanks for this thread
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Sep 29th, 2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Thread Information