• 1 Post By wendymac
  • 1 Post By Cuckoobird

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) March 21 - 27

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Mar 28th, 2020
    If you've read my other blurbs, you'll be seeing dejavu:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE practice social distancing, and encourage your friends and family to do so, too! It is ESSENTIAL, and so very easy to do, and it will help reduce the burden on our health care system, (which is already operating at full capacity). Wash your hands well, and frequently. Do your part in keeping our city, our province, our country safe!

Be kind.

Personal health news: er, I'm starving, so I'll keep it short, (for me!)

So...guess who needs more surgery? Yeah. Me. I was pretty bummed when I got the news last week. (Maybe I shouldn't have cracked the lobotomy joke in the OR. ) sigh. Oh, well, maybe 3rd time is the charm...! Right? (Or, is it 3 strikes, you're out...?!? Meh). sigh. Wonder if I can wrangle some free liposuction, at least, next surgery...buy 3, get 1 free?!

The roller coaster has been down/up/flat...meh, at least I'm still on it. (Starting to go up, again...I hope...)

Anyway...I can't do the surgery now because they don't want to delay the chemo any further -- and, I'm supposed to prepare for starting it Friday. Wish me luck! (even if it's only via your thoughts! no need to post, unless you want to.) And...depending if that really is the plan, (with my setbacks, questionable luck, who knows?!)...this might be where my sneak peek production slows. Just a head's up if absent from posting flyers in the coming weeks.

Cheers, people! Be good to yourselves.
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Via Rail
    couponlady, uanoor, ROMEO and 8 others like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you again Cynn

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your medical situation. I wish you well. Take care.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @Cyn . Sorry to hear about your medical set back. I will keep you in my thought and prayers. Praying for the best out come for you keep thinking positive. I am rooting for a full recovery. Take care my SC friend

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for all your hard work that goes into posting week after week, it is truly appreciated! I have not commented in a long time but felt very compelled to today. First, I absolutely love your attitude and blurbs, it makes me smile week after week. Second, I am sending many positive thoughts your way, and keeping you in my prayers. Wishing you all the best for your treatment, and health. Take care and cheers wth coffee of course ☕️
    Last edited by canadianhockeymom; Tue, Mar 17th, 2020 at 06:31 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for keeping us "in the loop" so we can wish you well. Love your attitude-you got this, Cyn!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

life cereal 2/$5. free this week with caddle rebate.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

You have my prayers. And my best wishes...if there is a difference between the two.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Stay strong and hope all goes well
    ROMEO likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Thread Information