User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Is your area out of Toilet Paper?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

My town you have to be at the right place and right time in order to get toilet paper I have found. Two days apart I got 12 rolls from my local shoppers and no frills. Of course right place and right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wendymac, princessjen and ROMEO like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was at Metro today and they had toilet paper, they were limiting to 4 packages per person. I did grab 2 just to be safe. Normally we buy ours at Costco and that lasts us about 3 months, it so happens to be that within the next 2 weeks I would pick some up. So to be safe I grabbed 2 x 12 double rolls.

With this being said I do have to admit I am one of those people who was hoping it would be announced that the province or country would be shut down today to stop the spread. I feel it is going to happen at some point and would be better sooner rather than later.

Also, if anyone needs a chuckle, when I was at Metro there was a woman buying 4 packs of toilet paper (the limit) the woman in front of her only bought two packs so I have to give the woman props for trying but she asked if she could get 2 more packs (equally 6 in total) because the woman in front of her was only buying 2.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

metro was also out of TP yesterday, out of bread & bananas. Hmmm

princessjen and ROMEO like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

In my area FreshCo has toilet paper
    wendymac, princessjen and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Update.. I have gone in my towns 4 big stores....Out indefinitely....my town of 10,000 people bought out everything and also we had people from Edmonton buying in mass when the stores opened. Thanks, asshats!! Not only did we have a problem here but you come and drive here from Edmonton to buy us out for your own selfish needs. I hope you are reading this!!

I can't get a single pack for my Dad, and myself now. Hope you all feel great!!!!

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I apologize for my anger but it had to be said

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    Update.. I have gone in my towns 4 big stores....Out indefinitely....my town of 10,000 people bought out everything and also we had people from Edmonton buying in mass when the stores opened. Thanks, asshats!! Not only did we have a problem here but you come and drive here from Edmonton to buy us out for your own selfish needs. I hope you are reading this!!

I can't get a single pack for my Dad, and myself now. Hope you all feel great!!!!
    I live in Edmonton. I did not go around hoarding stuff like I hear some do. I don't have the monies or storage space to do so. I'm happy to give you guys a pack of toilet paper if you can make it to Edmonton.
    princessjen, ROMEO and CheriLyn like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in Superstore yesterday and it was a mad house as well. In the midst of it all, I stopped and paused and looked around at the the chaos and tears came to my eyes. I had an immense sadness come over me to see the fear that people were experiencing.

Please pray for peace, calmness and one another during this time.

And please, stay safe and healthy.

Love you all.
    Last edited by maggiespice; Tue, Mar 17th, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
    ROMEO, Silk, sweetmomma and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm sorry it was in no way directed at one person, but a collective people. I was so incensed. I am venturing out tomorrow 8 am to try to get tp for my Dad who cant fight the runners who storm stores. But me with my anxiety. take an ativan....go in...and deal for my dad. My anger was because we had more than enough if people chilled the f out.

But they didn't, so here we are

~just your average nerd~

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Back in the day, TLC Extreme Cheapskates, never buying toilet paper, start at 138
    <snip>
    OMG. And sharing the same bath water? I saw part of an Extreme Cheapskates show where a couple shared the same piece of dental floss. And not nearly as bad as the rest, but a former colleague said she bought 2-ply TP and then would peel each roll to make 2 rolls of 1-ply TP.

In the old days when paper towels only came in full sheets, I often torn them in half for my own use - it seemed like such a waste throwing a full sheet away when it was barely used. Once when I had an out-of-town friend staying with me, I absent-mindedly did it when we sat down for dinner, handing her one of the halves. I was so embarrassed. But what do you know - now the companies make them in half-sheets!
    super_e, ROMEO, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to the grocery store today.(Freshco) Still no tp, meat, potatos, canned goods or frozen food. Bread just got stocked though.
    walkonby likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to No Frills & Metro...NO toilet paper! we went late around 6pm...so probably better chance going at 8;am.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

No Frills ran out of stock of the advertised pkgs yesterday shortly after 9am. They did have a few pkgs of 8=16 Royale for $7. Is it me or do you find that price ridiculous? Went to 2 other grocery stores no toilet paper to be found. Just left those for those who really need it. Still looking for my mother but I would like a bigger package. One day I may find some..

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    TudorChick likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Our area is out of toilet paper, I don't know why people are panic buying them but I know toilet paper can't protect you from the virus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My wife was at our RCSS today and they are out
    Out of curiosity today I went on their website today and looked to see when the next available slot to pick up if you use pcexpress and was stunned that it is next Saturday at 2PM. I have ordered using pcexpress a couple of times and have always been able to get same same pickup.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information