User Tag List

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree2946Likes

Thread: A new beginning in getting HEALTHY...2017, here we come!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi everyone -I drink water all day too angela (I carry my water bottle around with me )I have gained 4 pounds thanks to covid-ugggg .One pair of capris doesn't do up ,so I like wearing skirts bought 2 new ones last year (end of season on sale)

I need to get back into walking -hubby and I were in the colder months ,now not so much .

I need to get back to intermint fasting too ,no snacks after 6.00 at night just water .
    ROMEO, Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’m continuing to sort, photograph, and post boxes of kids clothes for sale. It’s a workout.

It’s currently 50km/hr, gusting to 75km/hr. Ds and I went for a 1/2hr bike ride. We had to wear safety glasses due to the flying dust, etc. We could both feel our muscles burning from the exertion. It’s 21C, but supposed to get up to 28C this afternoon. This week is supposed to be pretty hot, but several days are windy too.
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We have a large back deck. The railing needs to be scraped and repainted. Oy. This is going to be a big job. No wonder we keep putting it off. I started scraping it this morning while our kids played in the yard with the water table. Sunscreen, hats, water bottles, and fruit smoothie popsicles are our froebds. AC is running in the house, powered by our solar panels.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’m 3/4 done digging the dandelions out of our front lawn. I’ve been sore every day for a week already. I’m spending lots of time outside with the kids, but I can’t help but get a decent amount of yard work done each day. Ouch.

edit: I did a lot of work with my composter. Talk about a workout. It took me nearly 1.5hrs from start to finish. Hopefully this composts nicely and it will become a great addition to my back yard vegetable gardens.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Jun 4th, 2020 at 12:20 AM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A reminder for myself, I should get the T-shirt

Name:  eat a salad.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  27.0 KB
    ROMEO, Angela273, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’m continuing to try to add more exercise into my day. A small thing that I’ve incorporates is doing squats while brushing my teeth. It might sound funny...but I figure it all adds up. By the time I’m ready to rinse, I can already feel it. I’ve even done lunges while going around my van, while supervising my children in our front yard. I’m also trying to do some more walking. I’m gardening every day...which is primarily pulling small weeds right now.

From the garden we are currently eating radishes, dill, and chives. In THC house I am growing jars of alfalfa sprouts and sandwich booster sprout mix. I’m also growing romaine lettuce and celery from veggie scraps. I’m quite disappointed in my “row” of leaf lettuce plants. I’ve replanted peas and some carrots. My tomato plants are already starting to flower.
    walkonby and GoodBoy like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

we replaced our old and barely functioning recliners for new ones a couple months ago, and although we would have loved to splurge on the ones with all the bells and whistles, cooler ( budget restraints ) heads prevailed.
    We both love the new ones but every time we pull the lever to exit the chairs we laugh at each other as actually getting up and out is a challenge!
    Instead of complaining I have now inserted this action into one of my daily workout exercises. It is a modified sit-up.
    Keep on groaning!! Best of luck with the weight losses everyone!!

Name:  recliner chair.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  10.1 KB
    Angela273 and GoJays like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I love the prices and varieties of fresh fruits and veggies that we can buy this time of year. Our fridge is pretty full of healthy stuff right now. My garden is coming along pretty nicely, but I have WAY too much dill growing out there.
    walkonby and GoodBoy like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A benefit of this strange time is I have lost 9 unnecessary pounds without really doing too much. Eaten and beveraging less. Happy with the results and what may come in the summer months.
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This afternoon I tried to buy shorts or pants For myself, but I struck out. I always find it discouraging. I weigh a few pounds less than I did when I married Dh 9yrs ago. We’ve had 3 kids since then, but I still want to get in better shape.

My garden veggies are coming along. Unfortunately my Swiss chard plants bolted. My lettuce plants are producing nicely...I have to make a point of washing and eating it before it tries to bolt too. We just started eating the first of the garden peas.

My neighbour/friend recently started going for bike rides with another lady for exercise. I sent her a text earlier this evening and told her that I’d like to join, or go with her when the friend isn’t available. She agreed and asked me to join her for a ride right then. We went for a quick 20min bike rides up some hills, etc. She had a family commitment tonight. She knows that I’d like to continue to join her.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jul 11th, 2020 at 11:30 PM.
    ROMEO and coupon girl like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We spent 2hrs at the park this morning. We spent 3hrs at the park and spray park this afternoon. We bikes to and from. It must have looked interesting since I had extra bags with my for the water stuff. The kids had a blast. Everyone was exhausted and I’m heading to bed.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We’re continuing to bike to the park or spray park on a regular basis. Yesterday ds and I went for a bike ride on patch’s one a valley near our home. Part of the hill on the way out nearly made me have to walk my bike because it is so steep. It was definitely a good workout.
    walkonby and lilo0003 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I regularly work out in the gym, 3 times a week consistently, sometimes I also go to run on a treadmill separately. Only running, no power load. It makes me feel great. In the hall, I take a break from the routine, gain strength. After that I flutter around the house and manage to do a lot of things that I didn't have enough strength for before.
    list465 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Name:  statue.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  19.1 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I accepted a temporary full-time teaching contract on September 4. I’m teaching cyber school from my home. My activity level has decreased some, but so has my eating. I’ve lost 5lbs since I started this new full-time job.
    coupon girl and cath007 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information