• 3 Post By Arjon
  • 2 Post By MrGraham

Thread: Laptop Deals!?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Folks,

I am looking for a good aptop deal,
    Intel Processer, something thats good and fast to use Designing softwares for me as well as gaming for my son

thanks for reading

Rachel
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Hello Folks,

I am looking for a good aptop deal,
    Intel Processer, something thats good and fast to use Designing softwares for me as well as gaming for my son

thanks for reading

Rachel
    There's no simple answer due to factors that can vary significantly from on person or family to the next. A couple of key ones are the requirements of the software you'll be running, and how long you intend to use the laptop for those and/or similar programs. The basic idea is to buy a unit with a CPU that will not just be fine now, but also okay for the projected lifespan of the CPU; i.e. it's usually not a great idea to get one that will provide barely adequate performance atm.

Another possible consideration is that certain games pretty much need a separate graphics processor if they're going to be run with settings that require high performance in this area.
    ROMEO, 4sure5 and ashp like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think you should try gaming laps. They're bulky but will work for you.
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone spotted any more recent laptop sales? THanks

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Not these days. I'm also looking for my daughter but currently prices are too high.

Quote Originally Posted by alexincash View Post
    Has anyone spotted any more recent laptop sales? THanks
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For that Desktop will be better thhan laptop

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

btw guys, latham78357's reply is a spam post. it looked suspicious to me when he mentioned a 3rd party website, then I went to this website, and it was an US only site.

If you scroll down to the 2nd post (from Loren Gentry) you'll see it's almost word by word the same post from 2016. Also if you check latham's post history here, it's very suspicious. https://www.quora.com/Where-can-one-...p-laptop-deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everything really depends on the goals. If your son's game requires high performance, then you need a gaming laptop that can handle your work tasks with ease. But the prices for such laptops are from $ 2,000, if I'm not mistaken. A perfectly solid laptop can be purchased for about $ 1000 and it will be enough for you to work for a long time, and it will pull simple games. I took mine for the purpose of listening to music, but the speakers were disgusting with good performance. I am looking for solutions to the problem, maybe they can somehow be changed. So far I have only found an overview of PC speakers. Here https://homemakerguide.com/best-budget-pc-speakers/ it is written that they can be connected to a laptop. I also bought a computer mouse with a laptop, I work at a table, with a mouse it is more convenient at times, I rarely use a touchpad. I say all this to the fact that you first need to determine the goals, why you take a laptop and what parameters should be for these purposes. You also need to think about what accessories are needed and whether they are needed. And of course, estimate the budget. If you are not limited in funds and can spend 2500-3000 dollars - then any option for your taste. If the budget is much less, then you already need to choose a complete set.

Thread Information