User Tag List

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: October 2020 Frugal Chatter(Harvest the savings)

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Busy day today!

Had some spices delivered from an online order from Calgary! Arrived today and very pleased as spices I cannot seem to find easily here

Also got a number of Visa gift cards (total 90$) from surveys so happy about that!

Lastly the back porch/sitting area we had been having rebuilt was finished today! Looks amaaaaaazing and price was under our budget so cannot complain there either!

All in all a superb great day!

Oh yes - also got a gift from our FA as a thanks for being a customer! Again! Amaaaaazing!

Stay safe everyone!
    JadeAngel, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Went to No Frills on my way home to grab a few things. Mom was going to go during the day but her knee was really hurting her so she did not go and I wanted to just get it done, spent more than I wanted but that is life these days, I got:
    4 x Yogurt $2
    1 x Cottage Cheese $2 (Going to try making Mom Instant Pot Egg Bites)
    1 x Avocados $2
    1 x Limes $3.97 - 2 or 3 lb bag cheaper than buying individual (Needed these to go with my Avocados)
    2 x Peameal $2/lb (Spent about $10 total)
    2 x Ivory Body Wash $3 (Wanted 4 from SDM a couple weeks ago, they only had 2, these were $0.01 more, so grabbed 2 more we are now restocked)
    3 x Peppermint Tea $2 (Thought I grabbed 4, oh well)
    6 x Chia Tea $2 (Opps, thought I grabbed 4 but miscounted as I realized as I was grabbing them they had mixed two flavours that look similar together, opps, we will drink it)
    1 x Earl Grey Tea $4.97 (Dislike the price but Mom prefers Tetley over Twinings which I buy at Costco so we Rotate 1 Twinings (144 count) 1 Tetley (72 count) so in the end she drink more of the Twinings)

I spent about $50, a little more than I wanted but the extra Teas is what put me over plus instead of 2 Yogurts, I grabbed 4 so that accounts for the extra I spent.

It was nice to get home earlier but I did not get much done around the house, still struggling to keep up at work so had to get some done once I got home. I feel like I am getting caught up so hopefully tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I won't be stopping on my way home so I am hopeful after work I can do the dishes (there are a couple from tonight to be done but leaving them until tomorrow, they won't take long) and get the Bathroom cleaned. Then Wednesday or Thursday I need to do the floors.

I am already thinking ahead to this weekend's meal prep, think I might make tomato sauce. Normally we make Pasta Sauce with Beef in it and freeze for later use but I have noticed lately we are using more Tomato Sauce where we do not want meat in it. So, I think I will put that in the Slow Cooker Saturday Morning and let it go. Not sure what else I will make yet but I find having 1 or 2 meals in the fridge we can just grab really helps us get through the week.

Hope everyone had a great day, think it is time to relax a little bit before bed
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

My sample source arrived today. I was happy with what I received.
    Painting is going well. I am going to love the brightness and the clean space.
    May need to turn on the furnace soon. It was chilly in the house this morning.
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I needed to buy groceries tonight. We were completely out of milk before supper time.

I picked up Halloween books from the library, I ordered them for easy pick up.

Sobeys - redeemed $40 in AM towards bread, milk, and eggs - $6 oop

NF - various stuff - redeemed $10 in points, $14.57 in coupons, $0.25 Eclipse, $48 OOP.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning.

Need to finish up laundry today. Make dinner early this afternoon so the boys can eat before they go to work.
    Tidy up the kitchen then I have the night off
    Ciel, cath007, crafter and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Frugalbigmama : thanks for the coupons and the stamps.will put those in good use.you are so generous ,have a good day
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We had our first light snow here this morning.
    I'm soaking my yoga pants before washing. My dog jumped on the couch last night and knocked my red wine glass out of mine hand. Yup, I was completely soaked. Luckily, my pants are black.
    I'm thawing some precooked diced chicken and I'm making chicken quesdillas for lunch. My SIL has never had them.
    We're going out to Giant Tiger this afternoon to look for treasures. Dollarama and Bulk Barn are on either side so we should find something. I'm hoping to use my Bolthouse cpns as they have carrots on sale. I wonder if Giant Tiger allows overages.. I better check.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Just xmas shopped ,bay days.I got my daughter/family 4 lovely grey towels on for half price .I am not waiting til black friday when i see something half off ,if by some chance i dont care for them i will return as they will be a gift .

I know as she mentioned she really needed new towels just the other day .Its a good feeling to get going on my shopping ,bit by bit .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @Frugalbigmama: thanks for the coupons and the stamps.will put those in good use.you are so generous ,have a good day
    You're welcome!
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Good morning. Well it's a cold day with wind coming from the east today. The nice thing is we get to turn on our gas fireplace
    My SIL is coming for the week so things will be busier. I set up my Neilsen homescan yesterday and scanned away. It's amazing how fast I picked it back up again from years ago. I can't seem to get it to transmit though so my experience might be short lived. I'll give Neilsen a call when my SIL leaves.
    I went to the mailbox this morning and had a wonderfully heavy envie from a very good friend that I met back in the days of frugal shopper. We used to meet up in the GTA for coffee and do some coupon shopping trips together. I was in complete awe at the amount of coupons she generously ROAKed. I definitely have to get a binder with plastic inserts for organizing my coupons.
    Does anyone have suggestions on what works best for coupon organizing and porting these days?
    Have a wonderful day everyone!
    If you are running Windows and there is a major update which I had a few days ago, I reinstalled the Nielsen software and that seems to fix it.....till the next update (has happened often).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Someone was looking for baby Yoda a while back - Amazon deal:

https://www..com/deal/toys-games/ama...=popular_deals
    JadeAngel, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@barbis9 Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    If you are running Windows and there is a major update which I had a few days ago, I reinstalled the Nielsen software and that seems to fix it.....till the next update (has happened often).
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    i am hoping to find some pjs on sale. bonus points, reduced rack ect. books the same. that is my plan at least. lol i love a good challage.
    Last week at my local Winners store, there were 2pc poly pj sets for girls at $12.99. Dark grey top with phrase You have a (pizza slice image) of my (heart image). Bottoms are bright pink with some boxy motif (pizza box?). Saw two sizes on the girls rack.
    barbis9, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Checked everywhere and seems my 2 x 5$ hain celeastial coupons will be up for trade..because I cannot find europe best fruits and this is the only product I wanted to buy with those coupons to maximize...have also 1 fpc oxyclean stain remover and save 9$ save,.ca coupon on nescafe
    Isn't that brand of Frozen fruits sold at Food Basics and somewhere else?
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Please celebrate with me!

I paid off my university student loan today. I double checked the exact amount and paid it off in full!
    WOOHOO, ANGELA!!! Definitely put the loan amount on a bucket or something and toss Nerf objects or balls at it!
    Gold-star Day for you!!!

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information