User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1382Likes

Thread: November 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

We're already nearing the 11th month of 2020! Toss those October coupons away.
    Nine days left to collect McDonalds Monopoly stickers and 30 days to claim Monopoly food prizes.

Seems like those Monopoly rewards codes expire on Dec. 31.
    This thread is currently associated with: McDonald's
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Wow! October is almost gone. Where did the month go?
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @Ciel for starting this thread . I am surprised that I didn’t have much coupons to toss out.
    Now to find some of the new tear pads that would work for my family and also to get some cheap stuff donation for the women’s shelter a Youth shelter Food Bank and a few others that Inlije to support since Christmas will soon be here. I know I have lots already to donate but if I can find some of the new dove coupons then I can get some soap also instead of only body wash

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @Ciel for starting this thread . I am surprised that I didn’t have much coupons to toss out.
    Now to find some of the new tear pads that would work for my family and also to get some cheap stuff donation for the women’s shelter a Youth shelter Food Bank and a few others that Inlije to support since Christmas will soon be here. I know I have lots already to donate but if I can find some of the new dove coupons then I can get some soap also instead of only body wash

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    What are the new coupons? I can look for them and send some if I find them.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I saw @mcminsen post some that he found yesterday in the Dollar cent thread. There is for her Dove bar soap, Dove deodorant, cheese string and quite a few others also there is one out for Royale toilet paper. I would really appreciated some of the new ones I am not sure what else is out @Frugalbigmama

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I saw @mcminsen post some that he found yesterday in the Dollar cent thread. There is for her Dove bar soap, Dove deodorant, cheese string and quite a few others also there is one out for Royale toilet paper. I would really appreciated some of the new ones I am not sure what else is out @Frugalbigmama

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Ok I just went to No Frills to stock up my family on potatoes and I found: Royale, cheesestrings, heluva dip and a few others. Will go to RCSS this afternoon and look

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Ok I just went to No Frills to stock up my family on potatoes and I found: Royale, cheesestrings, heluva dip and a few others. Will go to RCSS this afternoon and look
    @Frugalbigmama I went to the RCSS that I shop at and all the tear pads are already cleared out was there at 11am and was told the rep from smartscource was there at 7 am . Hoping that before this cycle is over I can find some

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Oh boy already november I am so not ready for that and for winter.... Good news is that my winter coat still fit me.I was happy affraid it will not fit.Because it will not be a frugal month with father need repairs in his car,change and purchase winter tires(usaged) and purchase a booster pack for his job.
    Sigh already some Christmas movies starting tomorrow at super ecran,we plan to cancell it after the hollidays.
    I am really anxious about what Christmas will be this year with covid 19...our prime minister legault is not joyfull about that so that is not a good news....really he said it will be only better at the summer and we are at critic time to make decisions for the futures of this with social distanciation and masks and hand washing....
    We had our first snow flakey last week but it did not last.Pretty cold the night -8 degres last night.

Did not have a chance to get my hands on the news tear pads for a change ..surprise surprise...I am deceived.

Inspection wednesday and nobody have moved their locker stock ...so that should be ..well ..interesting,....Tomorrow I will do the kitchen and locker clean up with father
    Have to not forget to change the hours tomorrow morning
    take care all
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Oct 31st, 2020 at 07:33 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It has to be a frugal month with pming and menu planning since father do reduce shifts on his job 2 days a week end
    Plan on using coupons and order some coupons and maybe trading but I dont have any trading coupons just my personnal little stack of coupons
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    It has to be a frugal month with pming and menu planning since father do reduce shifts on his job 2 days a week end
    Plan on using coupons and order some coupons and maybe trading but I dont have any trading coupons just my personnal little stack of coupons
    I am also hoping to trade for the Dove men Soap coupon and some of the others didn’t find any myself
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

$599.27 - October total

$109.93 - coupons used
    $11.34 - 10% off Tuesday
    $5 - Swagbucks Amazon gc
    $60 - PCO
    $90 - Air Miles
    $102 - SARCAN returns
    $25 - CO-OP gc
    $179 - Stuff Sold
    $17 - Garden

edit: I sorted through my coupon case this morning because I knew coupons were expiring, so I went to WM and used $10.97 in coupons...which has not been added to the above total.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Nov 1st, 2020 at 12:53 AM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was in metro today as I needed cash and that’s my closet bank machine. While there I realized I had the offer for 2.00 off cookies. So that was all I bought. It was a family sized pack for 99 cents. Dinner was rotisserie chicken and wedges from RCSS. I had the hot food offer and the younger son had a late lacrosse game in the area. We always do some sort of easy food on Halloween. I prepped treat bags but only had 5 kids. We often have over 50. But as our kids have aged the number has diminished and then of course Covid.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow great job on the coupons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    $599.27 - October total

$109.93 - coupons used
    $11.34 - 10% off Tuesday
    $5 - Swagbucks Amazon gc
    $60 - PCO
    $90 - Air Miles
    $102 - SARCAN returns
    $25 - CO-OP gc
    $179 - Stuff Sold
    $17 - Garden

edit: I sorted through my coupon case this morning because I knew coupons were expiring, so I went to WM and used $10.97 in coupons...which has not been added to the above total.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information