User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Over spending at Costco

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Wow Costco fee is a huge difference if a person is on a lot of meds. of note, you can always try to negotiate on dispensing fees with your pharmacist. Years ago, my meds cost around $1200 a month I told the pharmacist that I was giving more than enough business and wanted the pharmacy owner to waive my dispensing fees. They did even more than that, the whole family was free for years! of note, that was a small privately owned pharmacy
    Yep. I did the same thing.

We have really good benefits coverage for medications. The only thing that I have to pay for is the difference in fees. Due to the amount of medications we have, they waive the difference in fees.

We also moved from one city to another. Instead of transferring our medications to a new pharmacy, they deliver everything to my home, for free, once every 2 weeks because one of the technicians lives 10 minutes from my house. Making strong relationships with people is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GoJays, cath007 and crafter like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Well, my daughter did a Costco run this morning. Her total bill was just over $425; $265 of which was mine. I know my prices so i made a list and e- transferred her the money. I am stocked up for the winter on Quaker Oats, brown suger, maraschino cherries, olives stuffed with garlic, social tea boscuits, frozen croissants, frozen baguettes, toilet paper, tims coffe (which was on sale); cat food, rice, walnuts, and a few other things.
    walkonby and Thatdone like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Well, my daughter did a Costco run this morning. Her total bill was just over $425; $265 of which was mine. I know my prices so i made a list and e- transferred her the money. I am stocked up for the winter on Quaker Oats, brown suger, maraschino cherries, olives stuffed with garlic, social tea boscuits, frozen croissants, frozen baguettes, toilet paper, tims coffe (which was on sale); cat food, rice, walnuts, and a few other things.
    Olives stuffed with garlic are the best
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information