User Tag List

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Like Tree1237Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents 2020 Coupon Scan Thread

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    found at rcss $0.50 off any milk, 2L and larger with the blue cow logo, expires Dec 31, 2020 upc 9150003
    found at sof $2 off any greenfield natural meat co. product, expires Dec 31, 2020 upc 00617202
    Attachment 365577
    Attachment 365578

I found that Greenfield coupon at a Save On Foods in Vancouver a while back.

Greenfield
    lotsasavings, Ciel and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's a coupon I found at a Safeway store in Vancouver today. It was just a pad stuck to the freezer edge.

MorningStar Farms

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Some more coupons from Safeway. Two rather large booklets in holders near the products.

Maple Leaf

Schneiders

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @mcminsen it’s getting more difficult for me to find coupons since I am in a hot zone and when I do get there are the good ones or the ones I want are gone.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @mcminsen it’s getting more difficult for me to find coupons since I am in a hot zone and when I do get there are the good ones or the ones I want are gone.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I found a few new coupons today at Save On Foods in Vancouver but the only one that was new or different from what I found at the other stores was this one for Baileys.

Baileys coffee creamer
    lotsasavings, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I'm so behind in updating the index. I just want to see if anyone with more time on their hands would be interested in taking over this thread starting in January 2021. I will finish up for 2020 and then pass it on to you for the new thread starting in January.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Found at a Buy Low store in Vancouver today.

Carnation hot chocolate

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I'm so behind in updating the index. I just want to see if anyone with more time on their hands would be interested in taking over this thread starting in January 2021. I will finish up for 2020 and then pass it on to you for the new thread starting in January.

First of all, thank you so much for the work you've done. It's very much appreciated. I would say don't worry about doing any more updating.

If we have a scan thread in the new year I have some ideas for keeping it simple and low maintenance.
    Silk, lotsasavings, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

First of all, thank you so much for the work you've done. It's very much appreciated. I would say don't worry about doing any more updating.

If we have a scan thread in the new year I have some ideas for keeping it simple and low maintenance.
    Agree as long as coupons are posted we can refer to the page it is alot of work and we all appreciate u doing it for as long as you did

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel, Ladybug2011 and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Agree. And Thank you @Ladybug2011 for all the time you put into this thread all these years.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Ladybug2011 like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

@mcminsen I would love to hear your ideas for keeping it simple and low maintenance. This thread does take a lot of time and I would totally be on board for something that doesn't. I do want for it to continue in some form because a lot of people, myself included do find it useful.

Last edited by Ladybug2011; Sat, Dec 5th, 2020 at 09:17 AM.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

The index as we've had it has been a great thing to have and use but maybe we can get by without it. So, how about we have a new scan thread without the index.

I think most of the recent coupons posted can be found by simply scrolling through the last two or three pages.

Or, if you're looking for a certain coupon you can still search the thread by clicking on "Search Thread" at the top right corner of each page.

To make that work though, some searchable text describing the coupon has to be in the post. Like my last post with the Carnation Hot Chocolate coupon, I put those words on top of the image.

If someone posts a coupon image and forgets to put in some searchable text with it, then it's easy to fix by just quoting it ("Reply With Quote") and adding some basic descriptive words.

Or, just ask. Somebody will probably know and can help.

A new thread should have a link to the old one so we can still access the index of NED (No Expiry Date) coupons. Oh, and if a NED coupon is posted it should have NED in the post.

BTW, I expect the next round of new coupons (normally due in Vancouver ~Dec.23) will probably be late. But, if it's like past years they will be back on schedule (every four weeks) for the next round (~Jan.20).

Also, I'm really cutting back on my use of transit and store visits now so I may not be finding too many new coupons for a while.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Dec 6th, 2020 at 07:38 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

@Ladybug2011 Thanks for all your hard work. I have been lurking lately, but this thread is always one I hit because it is so valuable. Thanks for making it more so.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

That sounds good. I'll setup the thread for 2021 later this month and I'll carry over all the info that is still valid including the NEDs. We'll forego the index. This should make it a lot easier going forward.

The index as we've had it has been a great thing to have and use but maybe we can get by without it. So, how about we have a new scan thread without the index.

I think most of the recent coupons posted can be found by simply scrolling through the last two or three pages.

Or, if you're looking for a certain coupon you can still search the thread by clicking on "Search Thread" at the top right corner of each page.

To make that work though, some searchable text describing the coupon has to be in the post. Like my last post with the Carnation Hot Chocolate coupon, I put those words on top of the image.

If someone posts a coupon image and forgets to put in some searchable text with it, then it's easy to fix by just quoting it ("Reply With Quote") and adding some basic descriptive words.

Or, just ask. Somebody will probably know and can help.

A new thread should have a link to the old one so we can still access the index of NED (No Expiry Date) coupons. Oh, and if a NED coupon is posted it should have NED in the post.

BTW, I expect the next round of new coupons (normally due in Vancouver ~Dec.23) will probably be late. But, if it's like past years they will be back on schedule (every four weeks) for the next round (~Jan.20).

Also, I'm really cutting back on my use of transit and store visits now so I may not be finding too many new coupons for a while.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information