User Tag List

Page 197 of 206 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3076
Like Tree3703Likes

Thread: What's the last movie you saw and what do you rate it out of 10????

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    wonder woman 1984 on Christmas day
    my almost 5 years old daughter loves wonder woman but I have to the movie 7/10; it was a bit long and the storyline was not very good; there was no real bad guy
    @Purdee ty for the rating, DH and I were about to pay the ridiculous rental price of $29.99 for it from our Bell on demand menu, viewing available for 48 hours. But then we thought...nope! That is too much.
    We can wait.
    Tonight we paid $19.99 for Freaky a movie with Vince Vaughn ( DH loves the Blumhouse movies ) but he was a little disappointed in this one. He gave it a 6/10, I raised my score up to 7/10 once I watched the VERY end after the credits started to roll...surprise!!
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

on netflix...The midnight sky. a so-so sci-fi with george cloony. a bit slow paced but ok. 5/10
    Purdee, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    on netflix...The midnight sky. a so-so sci-fi with george cloony. a bit slow paced but ok. 5/10
    Yup, couldn't agree more @Linda Evans .
    I like Clooney and all but it was a bit of a snooze-fest.
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

"Promising young woman".....8/10

i went in not knowing what to expect, found it very emotional, clever & entertaining. I watched it by myself b/c when hubby saw the trailer he just rolled his eyes...
    Tweets77 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A movie trailer intrigued me to rent ( $4.99 good to view over 48 hrs.) Kajillionaire. I like Richard Jenkins and also Evan Rachel Wood but I should have waited till it became free on my movie channel thing. That is what impatience gets ya!
    It was barely a 7/10
    Ciel and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Watched Cats (live action movie)-good thing I watched a few of the bonus bits first, to get a feeling of the cast and characters and some the dance rehearsals. The key thing to the movie seems to either be an interest in the actors or the T.S. Eliot original material. At least I recognized two songs that used to play in reviews or on tv for the live shows when the performance was touring.
    I lost interest near the end of the movie during the Daylight song outdoors. I do plan to watch the rest of the bonus material, as I can see mimicking some dance moves as a way to shake some winter blues off and have fun.

8/10 for effort given the suits and gear everyone had to wear for the later Computer Graphics. I watched mainly because Judi Dench and James Corden were in it. Sibling found the various accents amongst the cast very distracting as the setting is in London but it was obvious some cats came from other lands.

Chef-by Jon Favreau. Taken out mainly to see him as an actor, given that he's involved with Star Wars the Mandalorian.
    10/10 for scenery and some lively scenes. Winter movie, memories of summer food trucks (and all the various southern US cities they visit on the drive back to California) and John Leguizamo adds the right mix to the movie. When Jon was clearing out the old food truck he gets, it reminded me of the Mandalorian in Season 2 episode 2 when he had to fix the Ravenscrest after crashing on an ice planet with Frog Lady. Major reps for Twitter too!
    6/10 for all the F-words and S-words liberally sprinkled in the script.
    walkonby likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler
    I can't rate this movie. It's either a 10/10 or a 1/10. I struggled so much watching it. Just a warning, if you do decide to watch this and you have high blood pressure, please make sure you're topped up on your medication. I can't count how many times I threw my hands up in the air and wondered WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? Sandler doesn't do many dramas but when he does, he nails it, this movie is no exception. Soooo many bad decisions though.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am a full on fan of everything Amy Poehler touches. Her latest movie sends a strong message for young women and a reminder for everyone else to " stop doing that! " to women. ( are ya listening Andrew Cuomo!!!???)
    High School setting may be a tough movie for many to donate time to, but eventually it's a feel good movie, ( emotional but predictable ending ).
    Oh yeah, it's called MOXIE and I give it a 10/10.
    JadeAngel and Linda Evans like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Tom & Jerry 6/10

The plot line was very weak. I did enjoy the soundtrack and visuals!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    JadeAngel and walkonby like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Plan B(Title in french sorry )but it is an american movie 2010 with Jennifer Lopez (it was on tv yesterday afternoon) I give a 6
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Negative 2 out of10, yes, -2, minus two out of ten for this POS flick that we actually paid $6.99 for from the On Demand section.
    Cosmic Sin...DON'T waste a second watching this.
    We were weak, we were fooled by Bruce Willis and Frank Grillo being cast in it, 2 stars we felt comfy about watching in an alien invasion type scenario.
    To say they " phoned in " their performances would be an insult to all telecommunications. I recommend taking a pass on this.

Name:  Cosmic-Sin-Poster.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  49.8 KB
    Linda Evans likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Disney's Raya and the last dragon. We watched it with our daughters (5 yrs and almost 2 yrs old). I, personally, have a soft spot for animated movies. Disney's animated works have always been top notch, the visual was typical Disney and I liked the vibrant colors and depiction of asian cultures. However, I found the story line was weak and it has many "holes".
    Anyway, my 5 yrs old has a short attention span so she was only interested in the movie whenever there's a dragon.
    I'd rate the movie 7/10
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

also saw this movie. I gave it 4/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Negative 2 out of10, yes, -2, minus two out of ten for this POS flick that we actually paid $6.99 for from the On Demand section.
    Cosmic Sin...DON'T waste a second watching this.
    We were weak, we were fooled by Bruce Willis and Frank Grillo being cast in it, 2 stars we felt comfy about watching in an alien invasion type scenario.
    To say they " phoned in " their performances would be an insult to all telecommunications. I recommend taking a pass on this.

Name:  Cosmic-Sin-Poster.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  49.8 KB
    omgg....we hated it! i left halfway through ....god awful!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thank Twitter-found out there are plans to film a second Downtown Abbey film during the summer, for Christmas release. Pending that all who are offered a vaccine get a vaccine and film can work around COVID-19 protocols. First film was a moneymaker (it just was better on a movie screen than on a tv screen).
    coupon girl and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 197 of 206 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast

Thread Information