User Tag List

Page 205 of 233 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @flemethLog in with your P&G account.

Then clip what you want.

Then goto Load Offer. You will be prompted to log in to your PCO account.
    Really, this is so confusing.
    thank you @couponmum mp will try that

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

In case anyone is thinking of applying for a PC WE MC, it has been reported on a credit card site, Greedyrates, that the minimum annual spend requirement of $15,000 is now being enforced. Apparently, if you qualify for and get this card then don't meet the min-spend in your first year, you will be required to downgrade to the basic or World card.

Furthermore, it seems that anyone who already has this card and isn't / has not been meeting the min-spend will be downgraded at the end of this month. If you haven't been notified yet, watch for an e-mail with more info.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    In case anyone is thinking of applying for a PC WE MC, it has been reported on a credit card site, Greedyrates, that the minimum annual spend requirement of $15,000 is now being enforced. Apparently, if you qualify for and get this card then don't meet the min-spend in your first year, you will be required to downgrade to the basic or World card.

Furthermore, it seems that anyone who already has this card and isn't / has not been meeting the min-spend will be downgraded at the end of this month. If you haven't been notified yet, watch for an e-mail with more info.
    @Arjon my DH got his in the mail today . He will not be taking another card
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Arjon my DH got his in the mail today . He will not be taking another card
    I'm not affected. Since I was lucky enough several years ago to get a now-grandfathered no-fee card with 4% cashback at grocery stores (not WM though) and gas stations, I've never really wanted the WE card. So, I don't know the full details of how the downgrading will work.

I do have a World one strictly as a backup; the last time I actually used it was two years ago, maybe more. If you haven't considered switching to the World or basic card as a backup instead of canceling entirely, it might be worth considering. How long you've had each of your cards factors into your credit rating, so it will take a hit if you cancel, although probably only a modest one that will gradually rise back.

Also, if the credit limit on your WE is more than the minimum, you can ask for it to be dropped to the min. on the downgraded card. Doing so will mean the card is only using up a small portion of your total credit ceiling (which apparently isn't the same fixed number across all issuers btw).

Neither canceling nor downgrading will be better for everyone who is in your situation. It depends on individual circumstances; e.g. how many cards you have, the total of your credit limits, how likely you are to apply for different cards any time soon, etc., etc.
    Ciel and 4sure5 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I'm not affected. Since I was lucky enough several years ago to get a now-grandfathered no-fee card with 4% cashback at grocery stores (not WM though) and gas stations, I've never really wanted the WE card. So, I don't know the full details of how the downgrading will work.

I do have a World one strictly as a backup; the last time I actually used it was two years ago, maybe more. If you haven't considered switching to the World or basic card as a backup instead of canceling entirely, it might be worth considering. How long you've had each of your cards factors into your credit rating, so it will take a hit if you cancel, although probably only a modest one that will gradually rise back.

Also, if the credit limit on your WE is more than the minimum, you can ask for it to be dropped to the min. on the downgraded card. Doing so will mean the card is only using up a small portion of your total credit ceiling (which apparently isn't the same fixed number across all issuers btw).

Neither canceling nor downgrading will be better for everyone who is in your situation. It depends on individual circumstances; e.g. how many cards you have, the total of your credit limits, how likely you are to apply for different cards any time soon, etc., etc.
    @Arjon I don’t think canceling the card will affect my DH credit rating because he has another card that is the WE and I only took that card when the were giving bonus points. this will be the second time we will be canceling the PC Financial card.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Look for points offers regarding the new Eggo Chocolate cereal or Chips Ahoy Cereal. I did not get any special Easter candy offers but am hoping they will come next week.

Not spending $25 for an OLG gift card for points (personal offer).

New flyer has 5000 PC Opt bonus points offer when you buy a Happy Him/Her gift card ($50 value) starting on Saturday! Might make a good March Break treat for yourself or someone else! As Indigo is listed on both cards, this deal might make the Indigo Cyber Sale more interesting when you score PC Optimum points first and maybe Plum Rewards/Plus pts (if you are a member) on Indigo's website when you shop there to redeem your card.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Mar 18th, 2021 at 12:11 PM.
    cath007, 4sure5 and crafter like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Please post if you receive any personal offers (aside from the Cadbury one by Shoppers) for other Easter candy/treats this week! Thanks! I know Sobeys has 88 cent KitKat bunnies showing in tomorrow's flyer. Still questing for Aero Lamb chocolate treats.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

No personal offer on Easter treats. Getting biweekly offer for points on Palmolive dish detergent (we got a jug from Walmart two weeks ago, so no thanks), some fresh produce and frozen fruit.
    Did get a code for one month of free PC Insiders Subscription. Not sure about it as I would not pay for a subscription.

Did get special offers on Starbucks Iced Espresso 1.18L drinks-3000 pts
    and Pringles Honey Mustard or Baconator chips-1000 pts
    Fortinos exclusive for gift cards-4000 bonus points spent on every $25 of any combination of Playstation, H&M, Gap Brands Inc., Joey Restaurants, and Kobo cards. Since I don't use these cards, thought I'd alert SCers to see if they got similar offers for the Loblaws grocery banner store they most frequent.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

An SDM birthday offer my wife received that I haven't seen before... 20,000 points wus $50 or more in-store, only good this past Mon.
    Silk, Ciel and MrsMer like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

An SDM birthday offer my wife received that I haven't seen before... 20,000 points wus $50 or more in-store, only good this past Mon.
    Thats a great offer @Arjon . I was happy to see both our cards with the $1. 49 eggs
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@ Ciel: Lucky you even if you dont use it to have a Starbucks offer.I want to try it but it is more costly than I tought so will watch the sales.
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    No personal offer on Easter treats. Getting biweekly offer for points on Palmolive dish detergent (we got a jug from Walmart two weeks ago, so no thanks), some fresh produce and frozen fruit.
    Did get a code for one month of free PC Insiders Subscription. Not sure about it as I would not pay for a subscription.

Did get special offers on Starbucks Iced Espresso 1.18L drinks-3000 pts
    and Pringles Honey Mustard or Baconator chips-1000 pts
    Fortinos exclusive for gift cards-4000 bonus points spent on every $25 of any combination of Playstation, H&M, Gap Brands Inc., Joey Restaurants, and Kobo cards. Since I don't use these cards, thought I'd alert SCers to see if they got similar offers for the Loblaws grocery banner store they most frequent.

No Starbucks coffee special offer but got the
    Pringles 1000 points and was also got the Cheezit 1000 points and also was lucky to get 200/$1.00 spent
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    No Starbucks coffee special offer but got the
    Pringles 1000 points and was also got the Cheezit 1000 points and also was lucky to get 200/$1.00 spent
    Got the 2 offers you said but no 200 points per 1$ spend ..but the cracker are 2,00$ at maxi and cie so perfect to boost my points for my 20$ redemption..Would have been better if I had the 1$ cheez it coupon but oh well cannot have it all lol.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My card have the 1,29$ gadoua bread but I dont go anymore to sdm it is too far
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wow, so birthday offers still exist? That's amazing! Thought they had jumped the shark prior to the merger of Optimum & PC Plus programs!
    Liliia likes this.

Page 205 of 233 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast

Thread Information