User Tag List

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And hoping and thinking when the grocery will be made tomorrow afternoon I will finally have my mind and my time to order some coupons .Only maybe 5 tasks that need my attention plus de dishes so that is great!!! I want to be overwhelmed with coupons like at my beggining..Will continue to check maxi for coupon tomorrow but i am sure it will be still cleared...
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I checked but no deal on maple sirup this week in flyers and we are low to 1 bottle...will maybe purchase some at marche public friday..will see

I tried to retalk to my old childhood friend on fb she have like 300 friends and dont respond to me..that made me sad a little bit
    Ciel likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Nothing earth shattering today. Cleaned the kitchen this morning, wasn't as bad as I expected it, actually took no time to get the dishes done.

We had Homemade Pizza for dinner, we were watching a Food Network shows and they showed pizza a couple times so Homemade Pizza it was with the usual suspects as toppings: Pepperoni, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, Cheddar & Parm.

I also found a cucumber had a few spots on it so I made a ranch salad with a Little bit of lettuce, tons of cucumber, a little red pepper, cheddar and some ranch dressing.

I really want to up my Salad game this spring and summer, I see all of these salads that looks so good but when I make own I keep them pretty basic. I also want to make more of my own homemade dressings. We already have some we make ourselves but I would like some more variety.

Spent some time on Pinterest as I got an email with salad dressing recipes, a couple look good and I will make in the coming weeks. I do not want to make them yet as I do not have much lettuce left until I go shopping.

Also found some new recipes for us to try. Mostly Chicken recipes which works for us since we do eat mostly chicken. I have still been trying to get in one new meal each week but it happens some weeks but not others, need to get better with this.

Might have to tweak this week's meal plan, I have some mushrooms I need to use up like tomorrow. Maybe some Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms, see how we fell tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My old childhood friend(same age as me) retalked to me like the old time and when covid will be finish we will eat dinner togheter so happy !!!
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve planned our meals for the week. It’s a 4 day school week, then 10 days off for Easter break. I’ll have to spend some time marking and prepping, but that comes with the territory.

I had a pretty relaxing and low key weekend. Saturday I refused to do school work. On Saturday I did some laundry, dishes, helped kids with homework, Dh cooked a nice supper, relaxed at home and worked on this week’s meal plan. Today I did a small NF trip, about 2.5hrs school work, and then spect 2.5hrs at the park as a family.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Mar 28th, 2021 at 11:55 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning!!! Happy monday!!!
    Grocery shopping this afternoon and then do the dishes the sink is full again..sigh...
    0 degres,very windy and snowing today for a change...
    Other than that will see what the day bring.!!!
    Have a good day!!!
    coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! We woke up to a light blanket of snow. I parked in the garage so I didn't have to clean the snow off before driving DS to school.

Today's plan:
    Work
    Laundry
    Kitchen clean up
    Make dog her treats ( i have an over ripe banana to use up!)
    Post things for sale
    Clean the dining room

Then tonight we will watch the hockey game

Have a great day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Beans. 88 cents a can at Food Basics ending Wednesday.
    RCSS has the dried beans small bag on for $2.28 (save 60 cents it says)

Think I am going to grab some since the prices of everything keeps rising and this is still a good sale price.
    Skippy, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wonderful surprise this morning - my tax refund is in my bank account.
    Angela273, JadeAngel, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Barbis-maybe that is because I pd what I owed last week-they must have passed the dollars onto you-lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I made chocolate chip cookies ,the first batch turned out a bit dark,so i adjusted the recipe time for my oven .

Not going anywhere today ,have a dentist appt on tuesday .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Mar 29th, 2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Beans. 88 cents a can at Food Basics ending Wednesday.
    RCSS has the dried beans small bag on for $2.28 (save 60 cents it says)

Think I am going to grab some since the prices of everything keeps rising and this is still a good sale price.

I believe you're correct when you mention how the prices of everything keeps rising,and so it makes sense to buy on sale.
    If I'm not mistaken even the price of sale stuff is rising and/or there's a longer break between when some items are on sale.
    Often harder to get ahead, but that said I am thankful that my needs are met and then some.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!!
    Yay grocery is made,and putted away and my 12 price matching when great and smootly.!!! I am getting use to it!!!!
    But bring the grocery upstairs to the 3 stairs is a pain in a ass...I hate that....sigh..so nobody was in the stairs so I took my time..I am so not in shape
    Will post my grocery brag after dinner.!!! A lots of good deals by price matching when I see regular prices sigh..that is crazy expensive but we are good for a while now..so i am happy with that fact!!! Did not found marasquin cherries for a recepie so I will go friday at iga and purchase 3 more cheeses for the agropur promo at the same time why not !!!
    Dishes will wait after dinner because I taken my time to put away the grocery.
    Forgot I still have 1 portion of dijonnaise chicken expiring today so I will have that with breakfest patatoes and french baguette chicken cranberries spread because I bought french baguette and dont last long...
    Nurse will come tomorrow morning for dad and they are doing renovation in the moved neigbour appart.Dont know what he did to his appart..but the entrance door is painted in red so that must be his walls too...and we are not allowed to do that..
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Mar 29th, 2021 at 05:25 PM.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi and cie:
    Cheez it crackers 1,98$ minus 1000 pc points on each (no coupons my printer have a problem grr)=0,98$ each box x4(limited myself to 4 since I did not have the 1,00$ printable or tear pads coupons ...)
    La Parisienne Laundry detergent 40 loads(we are low on detergent and that is a good price to me) x3 @2,88$ per bottle
    Nescafe instant coffee@ 3,88$(dad was low)
    Buggles @2,00$
    Olymel Smoked Ham 1,6 kg @9,88$(better price than purchase sliced one at the marche public) lol
    Fresh salmon filet @11,41$ (was 6$ something the lbs) a big piece
    Hors Doeuvre pc panakopita @4,98$(member price) its greek and want to try it
    Cranberry citrus muffins (6) they where out of the carrots one 2 time its happening..3,50$(member price)
    Big Package famillial of swiss cheese pc @10$
    Big Package of citrus rasberries danoise (dessert) @5$
    Small container of chocolate milk quebon @0,44$ x4(a treat)
    Russet Patatoes 10 lbs @1,88$ (a very good price and only half a bag here)
    The price matching now pm) have quite a few nothing was worthed in the flyer other what i bought to my point of view
    Sweet Patatoes(like 6 big ones) @0,57$ lbs=2,55$(want to try it)
    Blueberries small container @1,99$ each pm super c (gosh expensive they where like 5$ a container in store)...
    Pineapple @1,77$ pm super c
    Red seedless grapes: 1,88$ lbs=3,10$ the bag pm metro (otherwhise it was 4$ lbs no way)
    Saputo Cheese Mozarellissima @3,65$ small package pm super c(good price and they where out last week)
    Becel Margarine small container olive oil pm wal mart @1,99$ minus 1,00$ coupons x4 =0,99$ each container
    Big Jug of orange juice 2,63l orange juice pc pm provigo @4,99$
    Heinz Ketchup 1 l @2,99$ pm provigo(a good price)
    Diet pepsi 12 cans per package @5,00$ x2 pm provigo(cheaper than 0,50$ than the store ) I love to save money!!!
    Lantic sugar x 3 pm 1,49$(pc member price) pm provigo(never lower than that so stocked for baking)
    Lantic brown sugar x2@1,49$ (pc member price) pm provigo
    a good shop!!!
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just realise now that I will have to renew my medication on friday ...sigh
    And I have a question I want to ask to custumer service at maxi and cie next time I will be there:Does they give you the pc points when you price matching provigo and they have points or they just pm and do member price...good question
    I dont think so but why not ask for fun..could be happily surprised like when the time I was not award they do pm and member price sigh...lol
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information