User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by victoriastuff View Post
    its weird it is $200 in Ontario? I am in BC and didnt get the email. Any Bcers get it and know that amount for BC?
    yea, i'm in vancouver, here is the email that i got today

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ohh i didnt realize ontario has the 40,000 for 100.00, now im really excited!!!

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

hi, i have a qustion. this is the first time i am redeeming and i want to know that "can i use bonus point coupons for the stuff i am getting by redeeming my points"?. i want to use bonus point coupons for stay free and fusiojn razor. can i use them? thanks for any help

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    hi, i have a qustion. this is the first time i am redeeming and i want to know that "can i use bonus point coupons for the stuff i am getting by redeeming my points"?. i want to use bonus point coupons for stay free and fusiojn razor. can i use them? thanks for any help
    Yes you can

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldessert View Post
    yea, i'm in vancouver, here is the email that i got today
    I think this ploy is disgusting, the next time, they will probably have it so we can have the full redemption and Mainland will get the lesser redemption, probably cosmetics too

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

WHAT! NOOOOO! i've been waiting for a $200 redemption!! now i dunno if i'm even gonna bother, it's only $20 extra.
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

For the last bonus redemption, Ontario and Quebec had a lower bonus redemption than the rest of the provinces. Looks like is reversed this time. Quebec is tier with Ontario this time, 30,000 for $75, 45,000 for $100 and 75,000 for $200.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

x
    Last edited by zoro; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 03:45 PM.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

The cosmetic one is different than the regular bonus redemption as far as I am concern. Worst than I remembered then, we didn't even get that bonus redemption. A lot of things are unfair like not every province gets points for drugs. In Quebec, all drugs are excluded even over the counter drugs like Aspirin and tylenol. Those bonus points coupons for drugs don't apply here. I see in another thread ppl are already steaming over the lower redemption level. You gain some and you loss some I guess.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomz View Post
    For the last bonus redemption, Ontario and Quebec had a lower bonus redemption than the rest of the provinces. Looks like is reversed this time. Quebec is tier with Ontario this time, 30,000 for $75, 45,000 for $100 and 75,000 for $200.
    Just fyi, the Montreal flyer says 40,000 for $100.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

x
    Last edited by zoro; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

For those people living in a province where SDM isn't giving them $200 for 75,000 redemption points...I want to show you something I discovered on their website. Their error may be a bonus for you...
    I live in BC and I got the email for the online flyer today. When I look at the flyer is shows that 75,000 is worth $170, but you hover your mouse over the Redemption info banner, it actually says $200. I've attached a link to the screen shot of what it looks like, I would print it out and take it with you and argue the point! http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...demption-days/
    I don't have enough points to redeem yet, but thought it might be helpful for someone else.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jojos_n_kelowna View Post
    For those people living in a province where SDM isn't giving them $200 for 75,000 redemption points...I want to show you something I discovered on their website. Their error may be a bonus for you...
    I live in BC and I got the email for the online flyer today. When I look at the flyer is shows that 75,000 is worth $170, but you hover your mouse over the Redemption info banner, it actually says $200. I've attached a link to the screen shot of what it looks like, I would print it out and take it with you and argue the point! http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...demption-days/
    I don't have enough points to redeem yet, but thought it might be helpful for someone else.

Hey, it does too! Not on the email, but on the electronic flyer! Hmm, wonder how I can make this work for me? Bring my laptop in?

S

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

does anyone know what the policy is if i buy a camera during this bonus redemption time but in case i dont like it....can i return it? for the points...? or...?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomz View Post
    It's the same for Manitoba.

I want to redeem 30,000 points for $75 but I have no idea how I'm going to find enough SDM merchandise to make it $75 before taxes.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information