User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been ordering from Custom Crops for over a year now and have only had great service from them. I pay for surface shipping, which is the least expensive, and have always had my orders within 2 - 3 weeks, if not sooner. The only time I had an order that took longer was 2009 Christmas sale.

I do know that when I have ordered items from the US through other sites or businesses I have been told that though we are given a tracking number, it doesn't mean one can actually track the item. I was warned about that when I ordered a rubber stamp from a store in Oregon.

I am sorry you had such a rotten experience - I have had great experience with them and continue to order items. Simply can't beat the price anywhere else, especially with a strong Canadian dollar.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LMAO only a year and 3 months late in responding to this thread from the original post and highly suspicious seeing it is your first and only post. People are not stupid and can see through your reason for posting.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guys this is my first time in this forum, the only reason I registered it was to let you know that maybe CC changed their method of shipment or something like that, because I ordered all my birthday gifts from there (my friends gave me the money and I decided to spend it all on my cartridges) I was so sad whe I read all this reviews, same as mom2faith I got excited by looking at their great prices and I didn't check the company profile. I ordered on February 01 at 11:30 at night more than 400dlls I was so scared my order was never going to be shipped. However I sent them an email yesterday at 11:30am letting them know that I needed to change my postal code (out of emotion I made a mistake at the time of registering) and also I mentioned I was worried because of their bad name on delivering items... Anyways today morning I got not only one response... I got two (from two different members) I swear you can ask and I'll send the copy of the emails, they shipped my order today through UPS. I'm not sure how long is going to take to get my stuff (hope not long) I'll post once I get them. I wanted to make clear that they do respond quickly to emails, their phone numbers from Toronto didn't work and that was my mayor concern. But once the replied to my emails I got very happy!!

Calgary Cowpoke
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi
    Has anyone been charged a duty or taxes on top of the cost of the products and shipping when they order from Custom Crops? We have a $300 order and are concerned that we will be hit big time with duty? Is there a limit that you can ship that, generally, duty wont be charged?
    thanks for your help

Reviews Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Calgary Cowpoke - Custom Crops does not charge duties or taxes, Canada Customs does. And, they do so via a broker. If your items are shipped via USPS/Canada Post you will pay $5 brokerage plus GST on the Canadian cost of your items. If your items are shipped UPS, you will pay $46 Brokerage plus GST. This is the standard UPS brokerage fee.
    This has nothing to do with Custom Crops. They cannot control this. They can however control how they ship, so be sure that you always request items be shipped USPS if you have the option.
    Join Swagbucks - $75 in gift cards and counting!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/mom2faith

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there,
    Firstly, I am sorry for your troubles.
    I would just like to say that I have shopped with custom crops multiple times and have never had a problem. Mind you it does take at least 20 days to get your order but that's because it has to go through customs and that takes forever sometimes. Also,when I do have a question I email them and they get back to me quickly.
    As for your shipping number not working I have had this problem multiple times from all different types of stores online. From shops to individuals on ebay. They were not lying it really does happen and it usually happens because the usps people do not scan the items.
    Again, I am sorry this happened to you but I think custom crops is great they usually have awesome sales and their shipping is really reasonable.
    Glad you got your order.
    Custom Crop Shopper
    Last edited by Tggerlver; Sat, May 21st, 2011 at 09:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information