User Tag List

Page 1573 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 573 1073 1473 1523 1563 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1583 1623 1673 ... LastLast
Results 23,581 to 23,595 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Hi all.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - that cat is amazing! Sent vid along to my son.

Hi everyone, I guess it's 😺 urday!
    I am still up because I slept an hour earlier.

Gosh, I hate summer. It was 31, but it still feels so very hot inside - it's been much more humid the past two days.

A Polish Roman Catholic country church got torched not far from where I was born - near Redberry Lake, where I guess our family went often - I don't remember because we moved away when I was two.
    Anyhew, it happens to be in the constituency of our premier, so it got even more attention.
    It wasn't in use for services, but was open as a museum.
    This is going to keep going on and on, sadly.

Things for me and husband are the same, not great.
    The heat just adds to my uncomfortableness...

Hope you all have a great weekend!
    For you heat-lovers, enjoy!

@avoncallingu - did you end up getting a doggie? I have sure been thinking of you.

Hallmark Christmas in July movies are out! We don't get that channel, but they are all on YT.

Name:  facebook_1625878271187_6819427736353222880.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  60.3 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Jul 10th, 2021 at 03:28 AM.
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning.....sad news from an internet friend here in Ontario....her 48yr old nephew has passed away from the delta variant. She said he was dead before they even knew he had it, less than 24 hours from contact, it moved that fast. 12 hours after being hospitalized. So terribly sad.

I'm not comfortable with Ontario opening up this week. No masks?! How do we know those people have had their dual vaccinations or are damn anti-maskers?! How can children be protected if their parents are wandering around without masks?! Nope. Not by any stretch of the imagination am I ready!

The girls' weekend is over today, one of our DD's friends will be driving home to the Sault, our DD will drive the other friend home for her flight to ThunderBay. It was so wonderful seeing them again and actually being able to share big, long hugs. 💕 They're all so precious.

So.....the final game today: England vs Italy. I'd like to be home in time to watch it.

Enjoy this sunny day, everyone, we're almost half-way through July!

.....and don't purchase any garments, anything from Bangladesh! Scumbag factorybiwners arecnaking fortunes on the backs if their workers and children who work for meager wages in unsafe conditions!! Boycott Joe Fresh for one!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jul 11th, 2021 at 08:44 AM.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 I JUST read about the juice factory blaze in Bangladesh where 52 workers perished. Horrific working conditions even without the fire.

Last night there was a tense game between the Astros and Yankees. I mean no love lost there, but Gerrit Cole was brilliant in his start for NY.
    In the bottom of the 9th it was still 1-0 for NY and a very bad call was made on Houston batter Yuli Gurriel . He DID NOT come around in the swing
    ( i watched the side view replay.....but they called him out on it. B.S.!!! )

There was more drama with 2 already out the manager tried to take Cole out to put in Chapman. wtf?
    Cole vehemently argued he wanted to finish and he sure did. Pitched the entire game with 129 pitches!
    ( and was victorious ) Managers don't always know what is best.

Sure I wanted the Astros to beat the Yanks but with 2 of their top players on the IL now, I figured they would not. Oh! did anyone see the very painful misstep that saw Ronald Acuna Jr. now out for the season? ( cringe! ) Torn ACL, was carted off the field.
    With an impressive 24 HR's and all set to play in the All Star Game.....just so sad for him.

It is Bunday all day!!

Name:  ctr5jAF.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  97.5 KB
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jul 11th, 2021 at 10:20 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Hoping everyone had a great weekend.

I had a good weekend staying home and watching some Netflix, reading .
    I am not ready to get out there and live and entertain. I am going to give it some more time before I start having the family over. My DH family is all vaccinated so maybe before the summer is finish I will have each family over for a BBQ but not everyone at once.

Have a good day all
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

@flemeth, I feel exactly as you do: there is NO way I'm not wearing a mask if and when I venture out there! What the heck is the rush to eat out?! I just don't get it; I can cook just about anything as well as any restaurant we've ever visited. At a much cheaper price. I just don't get the draw at all.
    As for stage 3...nope, not ready to venture out. And when and if the time ever comes that masks aren't mandatory, my mask will stay on...I mean how am I to know that the person beside me has had 2 or any vaccinations at all, or if it's an anti-vaxxer?!! Nothing's stamped on anyone's forehead as far as I can see!!!
    Stay safe, everyone!!

A wonderful weekend at camp with our DD and her 2 friends who are home now; we'll all head back, likely on Thursday if the weather is nice. I still don't like being there in the rain, it's so slippery to walk on those streets even with my walker.

So Italy won the European Cup and some Brits are posting racist messages for the black players on their team...it's disgusting, yet they're not taken down or monitored by whatever platform they're posting on. They don't deserve to win.

Not much else going on here, it's a beautiful day, so I'll spend some time outside on our swing with Jenny in the gazebo. In the shade.

Toodles, take good care, everyone!

OH...btw...my Friend's healthy, 48 year old nephew who died 24 hours after contracting the delta variant: he did have one vaccination already.
    Scary, huh??
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jul 12th, 2021 at 10:46 AM.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What an entertaining HR Derby that was! Ohtani fizzled out, who could have guessed that? Pete Alonso rocked as the champ again!! That guy is brimming with confidence, talent and an " I dare you " attitude. Mancini gave a worthy performance as his final opponent but Alonso with his head bopping to his music crushed it.

Now tomorrow the AS game is on!! Three of our Blue Jays are in the starting lineup.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good day to the 2 of you gals! Butter tarts are baking atm. I have this happen many times where I'm dab smack in the middle of a dream and just taking something delicious from the oven but then I wake up and am quite disappointed. So because it happened again today with the B. tarts I decided to follow through and just make a dozen.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Good day to the 2 of you gals! Butter tarts are baking atm. I have this happen many times where I'm dab smack in the middle of a dream and just taking something delicious from the oven but then I wake up and am quite disappointed.
    Dreaming of food is fine.
    If you ever manage to take a bite, remember to check for your pillow in the morning.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka and walkonby like this.

Thread Information