User Tag List

Page 1585 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 585 1085 1485 1535 1575 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1595 1635 1685 ... LastLast
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I just saw the notice that Smart Source is phasing out their printable coupons. Im very disappointed. This just makes it harder to trade or give coupons. Besides, Not everyone has a cell phone.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh my @Lynn49 your memes today hit it outa the park like a Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Home Run!
    I was sent this today and by golly...." hiccup " , I will share it here now.

Name:  Thirsty Thursday.png
Views: 172
Size:  329.4 KB
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Besides, Not everyone has a cell phone.
    Too true.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@SnowFlakey , one of my BP meds is ibesartin and I haven't had any problems with it...with your side-effects, it appears not to be strong enough for you..those are serious problems. What did she replace? I hope she changes it back for you! Stupid new doctors sometimes, think they know more than someone who's been taking care of us for years! Our Dr retired and thank goodness this new glass hasn't changed what's been working.

Good luck, Snow!
    walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh my @Lynn49 your memes today hit it outa the park like a Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Home Run!
    I was sent this today and by golly...." hiccup " , I will share it here now.

Name:  Thirsty Thursday.png
Views: 172
Size:  329.4 KB
    Right?!?! I just can't get that recipe to work out, either! 🤣

We were visiting the kids on their deck earlier here at camp, but it's 34 with humidity so I had to retreat to our RV it wasn't fun breathing out there with my asthma, so Jenny and I prefer the air conditioning to heading to the beach with my Hubby, DD and SIL.

I made myself a sippy: an ounce (but who's counting) of Pink Whitney, a can of PC fizzy berry stuff, and a splash of berry water enhancer and the Olympics on TV.
    I'm fine now. 🤗

Can't wait until we can get together again!! 🥂🍾
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Aug 5th, 2021 at 04:00 PM.
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sitting here watching the women's speed walking event and musing at the awkwardness of it all.
    DH said it's nothing compared to the men's speed walking event, if you know what I mean
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It doesn't get more accurate than this for me

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , how did walking fast while looking ridiculous ever become a sport?! 😂 Whose idea was that?! Someone's non-athletic kid wanted to be in the Olympics, so daddy said, 'well, you can walk, right?!'

It looks like a beach day today, dull-ish, but warm so I guess I'll be there for a while, also.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Skippy, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    how did walking fast while looking ridiculous ever become a sport?!  Whose idea was that?! Someone's non-athletic kid wanted to be in the Olympics, so daddy said, 'well, you can walk, right?!'
    If absurdity is your premise, look no further than 'goal-ball' (and most of the paralympic events.) Much of the rest of the world is struggling to feed their disabled while ours vie for Olympic medals. Soon, we'll have an Olympic event open only to those who have travelled to the International Space Station.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

we did it!! The ladies Soccer team grabbed the Gold Medal away from Sweden!! While driving back from Giant Tiger I screamed my fool head off when the announcement came over the radio. Good thing I had no passengers with me. I recorded the entire match so I'll be watching that later.

Was it coincidence that I spied THIS shirt on the marked down rack? I wasn't even going there for clothing but since it was the last one I had to buy it. I am waiting for someone to see me when i am wearing it and asking " are you Frankie's Mom? " ha ha

Name:  Mama Bird.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  44.9 KB

If anyone is thinking about going out today, reconsider. It is stiflingly hot and humid.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

or at least if you live near WOB-lol! Definitely not humid here but it is quite smoky and things are getting hotter-possible rain this aft-which would be very nice. Enjoy watching the game WOB.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @SnowFlakey , one of my BP meds is ibesartin and I haven't had any problems with it...with your side-effects, it appears not to be strong enough for you..those are serious problems. What did she replace? I hope she changes it back for you! Stupid new doctors sometimes, think they know more than someone who's been taking care of us for years! Our Dr retired and thank goodness this new glass hasn't changed what's been working.

Good luck, Snow!
    Actually the dose was stronger than what im taking now and it made me nauseated all day long! So she cut the dose in half. I was taking Acupril before and had no problems at all.
    Skippy, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Actually the dose was stronger than what im taking now and it made me nauseated all day long! So she cut the dose in half. I was taking Acupril before and had no problems at all.
    Hope that works for you, @SnowFlakey . It's a dance, isn't it, to find what works.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    we did it!! The ladies Soccer team grabbed the Gold Medal away from Sweden!! While driving back from Giant Tiger I screamed my fool head off when the announcement came over the radio. Good thing I had no passengers with me. I recorded the entire match so I'll be watching that later.

Was it coincidence that I spied THIS shirt on the marked down rack? I wasn't even going there for clothing but since it was the last one I had to buy it. I am waiting for someone to see me when i am wearing it and asking " are you Frankie's Mom? " ha ha

Name:  Mama Bird.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  44.9 KB

If anyone is thinking about going out today, reconsider. It is stiflingly hot and humid.
    Oh, that's brilliant, @walkonby !!! So perfect...little Joy's and miracles!

It's hot and muggy here, although it's cooling down a little.
    We're doing dinner for the family today...pork souvlaki, potato salad, corn on the cob, sauteed mushrooms and zucchini. Hope the rains hold off!
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information