User Tag List

Page 193 of 197 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Every single time I use coupons the cashiers dont like that and are exasperate...I am in my right ...
    Now it continue with the couche tard cashier a woman who saw me arrived with my 4 couche tard game prize ..she SAW me and did not say to me hey it is 3 prize maximun per day...because i was not aware of that..no..i dont pass my life in couche tard store hahah...and she proceed the transaction and after yelled at me she had to cancel it and mugged because she has to redo it because of that....rescan de coupons...wow...she was so impatient...
    and what could I said about the line up of 3 girls saying lound that it is long and ''DOES SHE SHOW HER VACCINE PASSEPORT'' truly mean women they where there to buy alcool and do the party clearly....they where there before me and took their time otherwhise she would have passed before me and not this have happenned....

So...been there done there but at the final I paid 2,22$ for 4 things and not you hahahaha
    karma girls
    they will be in this situation another time buy taking her time,hope the karma will hit hers
    walkonby, GoodBoy, HermanH and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have encountered the same situation, with impatient people waiting in line behind me.

I was attempting a price-match offer and one woman started whining about how she was going to be late for work. I told her that I would take as long as I needed and not a second more or a second less. If she is late for work, that is HER problem and she should have gotten up earlier, arrived earlier, to finish her shopping earlier. Her tardiness is not my problem. Her failure to prepare does not make it my crisis.

I do not waste time deliberately, but will certainly not feel guilty for taking the time necessary for my transaction.
    Poirot, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Every single time I use coupons the cashiers dont like that and are exasperate...I am in my right ...
    Now it continue with the couche tard cashier a woman who saw me arrived with my 4 couche tard game prize ..she SAW me and did not say to me hey it is 3 prize maximun per day...because i was not aware of that..no..i dont pass my life in couche tard store hahah...and she proceed the transaction and after yelled at me she had to cancel it and mugged because she has to redo it because of that....rescan de coupons...wow...she was so impatient...
    and what could I said about the line up of 3 girls saying lound that it is long and ''DOES SHE SHOW HER VACCINE PASSEPORT'' truly mean women they where there to buy alcool and do the party clearly....they where there before me and took their time otherwhise she would have passed before me and not this have happenned....

So...been there done there but at the final I paid 2,22$ for 4 things and not you hahahaha
    karma girls
    they will be in this situation another time buy taking her time,hope the karma will hit hers
    I hope you called the manager and reported her...I'd have told her that there's a line-up of nice people who wouldn't mind her being fired so they can step in!!🤬
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HermanH View Post
    I have encountered the same situation, with impatient people waiting in line behind me.

I was attempting a price-match offer and one woman started whining about how she was going to be late for work. I told her that I would take as long as I needed and not a second more or a second less. If she is late for work, that is HER problem and she should have gotten up earlier, arrived earlier, to finish her shopping earlier. Her tardiness is not my problem. Her failure to prepare does not make it my crisis.

I do not waste time deliberately, but will certainly not feel guilty for taking the time necessary for my transaction.
    Bang on!! I've never been afraid to demand better service or put up with anyone else's crap. I must also say that when I receive excellent service I ask the person for their name and call the store manager to say so. I dont put up with crap.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It was at a smallconveniance store selling gaz ...(couche tard) in QC,circle k in other provinces so no manager was there...but at the grocery yes i will call the manager
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Sep 6th, 2021 at 05:32 AM.
    Lynn49 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My portable computer have 2 years old and since it is a reconditionned one i dont know the real age....so i have to no take the battery plug of because he lost his power shortly....i will need to bring my computer for life project so i hope to be near a place i can connect the battery
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am so tired of the trolls who does spamming on the site...Get a life!!!!And I notice all the posts are from the same posters basically a lots of ''smart canucks'' member dont participate in the site
    plc, dyalect and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think I got it why kelloggs fpcs rice krispies is with a account now...I see so many people abusing in french fb couponning group..like she showed 28 fpcs coupons,...wtf how she does that..??? that piss me and frustrated me....many devices and many browser and computer »I guess....
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

long line up when not enough cash tills are open really grind my gears...an people who go to express line when they exceed the max items allowed grrr
    Ciel21 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People showing up on the FIRST day of school with no mask on. Are you kidding me? We have only been out for FIVE MONTHS. Give your heads a shake. Parents too!!!
    ROMEO, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Brother only started working on Mom's car on holiday Monday (he was off last week, but no, he did not work on the car) and continues to tinker on it for days. It's over a month of Mom without car. She could have used a day out today. I hope she burns rubber when the car is ready for her use.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

other than cleared tears pads the first day......it is empty shelves the first day of a special deal that grind my gears...no friskies at maxi and cie and no motts garden small bottle of vegetable juice that are cleared out...and i dont think they will replenish the shelves...motts is not advertissed in the flyer but friskies (cat food) is...so at least 1 got a raincheck for friskies
    compared the individual prices of things versus in multiple grind my gears too....oh i feel better just breathe hahaha
    Linda Evans and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

4 years I've been on Mom's case to get her eyes checked. Imagine my surprise when she told me today that Bro got her an appt at Costco Optical and she's on a waiting list. I said that means your exam is an OHIP one and you won't get seen while the optometrist action on OHIP continues. She's happy. But she won't tell me why she did not book at the regular optometrist.

*cue steam whistling out of head* Of all the times to book an appt, she let Bro book her now? I even told him in late August about the job action. He did not care.
    walkonby and cath007 like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SDM finally has an item i need on sale (Butter) but of course they are sold out. i go back 2 more times...SOLD OUT!!!
    i wish my closest SDM had a food section...
    HermanH likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My local SDM does do rain checks, worth asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    SDM finally has an item i need on sale (Butter) but of course they are sold out. i go back 2 more times...SOLD OUT!!!
    i wish my closest SDM had a food section...
    Linda Evans likes this.

Page 193 of 197 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information