User Tag List

Page 1647 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 647 1147 1547 1597 1637 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1657 1697 1747 ... LastLast
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Feel better soon @Lynn49
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 Hoping you feel better soon.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @GoJays , @flemeth , such a ridiculously silly move on my part. I had just finished lunch and put my soup bowl on the floor because Jenny is continuously starving. Our DD called at that moment and while we were chatting I got up from the table and put my foot onto the bowl and whoop! Out went that leg and down I went! I yelled for my Hubby who came running and I squiggles myself to the first stair and hoisted myself onto it. The phone was somewhere else, lol. I took a few breaths and did a mental check-up for anything broken and I was fine. Hubby helped me up and got back to our DD, who was worried, on the phone, and reassured her that I was fine.

And I was fine tge next day but today?
    Felt like I was hit by a Mack truck!

I'm better by now but sore behind that knee that went out, right wrist achy, but none the worse for wear.

Such a stupid mis-step.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

I had to cancel my chiropractor appt today, had a bit of a flip in the house 2 days ago and feel quite beaten up. I thought bruises and aches from falls turn up the next day! I was telling everyone how fine I was! So today I'm feeling it?! Weird.

So no chiropractor. No manicure, just some sewing I think I can manage.

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Awww, poor you @Lynn49 You now know that painting, even assisting the painter is considered exercise. ( and I know how you abstain from that ) The next day is when the body makes you pay......you feel those muscles screaming at you.
    Hope Thursday sees you back in the saddle and off to the chiropractor.

( Update: oh dear! I just read the other post where you had slipped, stepping on a food bowl. That sucks )

A whirlwind of a Bonus Boom Collecting day for me. Was able to get so many offers completed! When I first got into the weeds ( details ) of this newest Bonus Boom event and saw do 8 and get 800 Bonus Air Miles, I scoffed.
    However, between Shell, Metro, CAS and Sobeys I did o.k.

Had to drive DS to an appt. for 11:00 a.m. which was fine going there, he had plenty of time, but somehow I took the scenic route trying to get back to my neck of the woods!
    I literally have NO sense of direction at all. Exiting the parking lot I got turned around in my mind and forgot how I had entered it. ( no, I don't have one of those GPS gadgets )
    At various points in my journey I was on Finch, Warden, McNicol, Brimley, omg, I forget the other streets now. My navigation technique is I drive until I recognize an intersection! bwahahaha.

Eventually I caught one I knew and was able to enter an on ramp and scoot along the 401. Whew!
    I enjoy traveling ONLY the same roads and routes, don't like unfamiliar neighbourhoods.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Nov 24th, 2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: oops! I just read HOW you got hurt stepping on that bowl Lynn49
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Awww, poor you @Lynn49 You now know that painting, even assisting the painter is considered exercise. ( and I know how you abstain from that ) The next day is when the body makes you pay......you feel those muscles screaming at you.
    Hope Thursday sees you back in the saddle and off to the chiropractor.

( Update: oh dear! I just read the other post where you had slipped, stepping on a food bowl. That sucks )

A whirlwind of a Bonus Boom Collecting day for me. Was able to get so many offers completed! When I first got into the weeds ( details ) of this newest Bonus Boom event and saw do 8 and get 800 Bonus Air Miles, I scoffed.
    However, between Shell, Metro, CAS and Sobeys I did o.k.

Had to drive DS to an appt. for 11:00 a.m. which was fine going there, he had plenty of time, but somehow I took the scenic route trying to get back to my neck of the woods!
    I literally have NO sense of direction at all. Exiting the parking lot I got turned around in my mind and forgot how I had entered it. ( no, I don't have one of those GPS gadgets )
    At various points in my journey I was on Finch, Warden, McNicol, Brimley, omg, I forget the other streets now. My navigation technique is I drive until I recognize an intersection! bwahahaha.

Eventually I caught one I knew and was able to enter an on ramp and scoot along the 401. Whew!
    I enjoy traveling ONLY the same roads and routes, don't like unfamiliar neighbourhoods.
    Oh, @walkonby ...every spring i would drive my late BFF to Toronto for some shopping. We usually took the Don Valley to get to the Chelsey...this was in the olden days remember and I wasn't sure which road to turn off to get downtown, there she is, fumbling with the map, so when I asked her which way to turn, she said..." Up!" Lololol!! Omgosh, I miss her so much.

In the earlier days I drove friends to TO every spring and fall for shopping and I could drive around there, no problem. Time changes things.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Nov 24th, 2021 at 10:29 PM.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    Cold rain out this morning. Great for all the sod I laid a few weeks ago!

Have a wonderful day peeps.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Dh just left to drive our DD to the airport, she and a friend are flying to Old Quebec for a few days of R&R, shopping....jealous!!

All painting is done, the entire main floor is a soft white and it's so bright in here!

Ok.....on to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone .

Happy Friday
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

TGIF @GoJays ! Good morning @flemeth !
    Time to plan my morning....get gas, redeem 95 AM @ Metro, Hit NF for a top up to replenish the groceries. Yup....I am fully booked today.

Watched the first of a 3 parter on Disney+....the Beatles one. How can one not tear up? Even a person who was never a fan of the Fab 4. Way too many tv recordings in my stash. I'll never catch up.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    TGIF.
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information