User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: KELLOGG's Buy 2 cereal get $5 prepaid card promo (until June 2, 2022)

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Kellogg’s* Two Scoops* Raisin Bran Cereal 425g and Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal 510g
    I don't
    think they qualify.
    PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS: The following eight Kellogg’s* products (the “ParticipatingProducts”) are available at retailers across Canada, while supplies last:Corn Pops* Cereal 320 gFroot Loops* Cereal 345 gKellogg’s Corn Flakes* Cereal 440 gKellogg’s Frosted Flakes* Cereal 425 g 2Mini-Wheats* Original Cereal 510 gRice Krispies* Cereal 440 gSpecial K* Vanilla Almond Cereal 355 gVector* Meal Replacement 400 g7.

The second post has those cereals listed. I wonder if they changed the eligible cereals.
    cath007 likes this.

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone find it strange that the eligible cereals seem to be smaller sizes than usual for these promotions?
    cath007 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got two of my cards today, activated/registered them on the web address on the back of the card. The balance on both of the cards are $0.00, thanks Kelloggs.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Does anyone find it strange that the eligible cereals seem to be smaller sizes than usual for these promotions?
    yes!
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Stealth View Post
    I got two of my cards today, activated/registered them on the web address on the back of the card. The balance on both of the cards are $0.00, thanks Kelloggs.
    wow hope you will complain..that suck...hope if I receive my cards it will not be the same!
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's my experience with this offer and it's the first time I've done this so I didn't know what to expect and would've been fine if I got nothing. I made sure I was happy with the cereal price on it's own.

I submitted my receipt on March 17 (for 4x$5 cards) and got a email back almost immediately saying the submission was received. This was the first and last email I got from them.

Today (April 19) I got my 4x$5 gift cards in 4 separate envelopes with a return address of PO BOX 250, Pickering, ON.

They didn't match the description on the T&C page as these were Mastercard prepaids issued by People's Trust Company.

The next part confused me since the card carrier sheet says "Your $5 Prepaid MasterCard is ready to use!". But when went to the payaccount.io/register website shown on the back of the card, there's a line that said "If your card is not yet activated, you can do so here" which contradicts the ready to use part.

Afraid it would mess things up, I decided not the activate and filled in the card number, username and password for each of my 4 cards and they all showed $5 balance along with a blank transaction history. I had to use a different username for every card.

Next adventure how to use them. I had the option to view the card PIN so maybe I should write it down before I shop just in case I get asked to enter a PIN.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post
    Here's my experience with this offer and it's the first time I've done this so I didn't know what to expect and would've been fine if I got nothing. I made sure I was happy with the cereal price on it's own.

I submitted my receipt on March 17 (for 4x$5 cards) and got a email back almost immediately saying the submission was received. This was the first and last email I got from them.

Today (April 19) I got my 4x$5 gift cards in 4 separate envelopes with a return address of PO BOX 250, Pickering, ON.

They didn't match the description on the T&C page as these were Mastercard prepaids issued by People's Trust Company.

The next part confused me since the card carrier sheet says "Your $5 Prepaid MasterCard is ready to use!". But when went to the payaccount.io/register website shown on the back of the card, there's a line that said "If your card is not yet activated, you can do so here" which contradicts the ready to use part.

Afraid it would mess things up, I decided not the activate and filled in the card number, username and password for each of my 4 cards and they all showed $5 balance along with a blank transaction history. I had to use a different username for every card.

Next adventure how to use them. I had the option to view the card PIN so maybe I should write it down before I shop just in case I get asked to enter a PIN.
    If you're an Amazon shopper...you can load $5 Amazon gift cards onto your account and use each MasterCard for payment.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eataiag View Post

I guess I really messed up by activating the cards then, $10 gone. I wish I just donated the $10 now.
    Last edited by Midnight Stealth; Wed, Apr 20th, 2022 at 11:16 AM.
    cath007, dededi and eataiag like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Hardly seems worth it for all the hassles.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

As Laurabelle81 mentions in a earlier post that it is pretty straight forward to add the 5 dollars to their account and it will automatically take the funds off of their next purchased. For those not sure how to do it, here is a youtube vid that explains it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYwkvXy8b3o

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    If you're an Amazon shopper...you can load $5 Amazon gift cards onto your account and use each MasterCard for payment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    As Laurabelle81 mentions in a earlier post that it is pretty straight forward to add the 5 dollars to their account and it will automatically take the funds off of their next purchased. For those not sure how to do it, here is a youtube vid that explains it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYwkvXy8b3o
    Thanks @Laurabelle81 and @Thatdone ! I watched the youtube explanation and used my multiple $5 MasterCards to load onto an amazon gift card. That's a much easier way to use the value than trying to use the $5 MC cards individually!
    cath007, Thatdone and Laurabelle81 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

received 3 of my cards today..now I just hope they works!!!

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    yes!
    I wonder if it is because they have overlapping promotions and didn't want people to use the same receipt for both. Having the smaller size cereals as the eligible cereals means you spend less money to earn the giftcard.
    Last edited by elh; Sat, Apr 23rd, 2022 at 12:02 AM.
    2shopmom likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finished spending my $20 worth of Prepaid cards today at either No Frills or Loblaws. I did 4 split payments, all at No Frills self checkout and staff had no problems overriding amounts to allow for the split. I think I got about $70 worth of things spending the cards. Details in spoiler.

Spoiler
    Lavender Lady and Thatdone like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Do we have to activate the cards online or are they ready to go? I'm confused.
    Last edited by Cake; Fri, May 13th, 2022 at 02:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information