User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whoa, so glad i was shown this just hope i get the chance to understand how and WHERE u get all the coupons for ONE item-i always shop at LD but never used a coupon, just there inside booklet thingy! well this def. made me smile

btw, whats with bumping?
    ^im a super newBEEEE to this-

p.s i seriously dont know how i lived paying full price for things that i can get for cheap with coupons??? lol time to start saving ha
    p.p.s how do i know if someone replys to this LOL hope im not annoying any1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

'bumping' just means to post something to 'refresh' this (or any other) thread so it will be near the top of the forum...............20-30 new threads go up every day.....so threads get buried quickly.

to know if someone has replied to a thread that you'ved posted on, log-on with your user name, click on "Quick Links", go down to "Subscribed threads", and you will see a listing of all the threads on this forum that you've posted on. Any with new comments will be bolded in black....I usually click on the last page to see what's new.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

angel,

what city/province do you live in?

(just curious because some locales have their own coupon trading groups.)

you can also click on "Local", then "Province", then "city", then see if you have a local group

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you're welcome.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Are you a mod barbs? If not you should be! Always so positive and helpful 3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ah i see, thanks so much barbs

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    'bumping' just means to post something to 'refresh' this (or any other) thread so it will be near the top of the forum...............20-30 new threads go up every day.....so threads get buried quickly.

to know if someone has replied to a thread that you'ved posted on, log-on with your user name, click on "Quick Links", go down to "Subscribed threads", and you will see a listing of all the threads on this forum that you've posted on. Any with new comments will be bolded in black....I usually click on the last page to see what's new.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oops i didnt see this comment-i live in ed. alberta

localok, i will look 4 that-thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    angel,

what city/province do you live in?

(just curious because some locales have their own coupon trading groups.)

you can also click on "Local", then "Province", then "city", then see if you have a local group

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    Are you a mod barbs? If not you should be! Always so positive and helpful 3

that's very sweet of you.

(nope, I've never been a mod. on any forum yet.........food for thought.)

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Bump

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I've been reading this thread with interest.

I have never been a big coupon user. I will use the odd coupon from time to time but I think I am going to give a more concerted effort in shopping with coupons and stacking at LD. I shop at LD a lot (was just there today actually) so if I can save money that will be great.

I don't understand where you all get all these coupons though. Other than save.ca, brandsaver.ca and websaver.ca where do you find coupons?
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents; we borrow it from our children." ~ Chief Seattle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

coupon inserts - RedPlum & SmartSource - come out every 4 weeks (look at the 'sticky note' at the top of the Coupon forum titled "Coupon Insert Schedule"

P & G - very desireable for 'stacking' at LD, comes out aprox. every 3 months; the latest just came out 2 weeks ago, lots up for trades in the Coupon Trades section.

go to the Local tab, then click your Province, then your City, to ask which local papers they come out in. (and if there is no group yet for your locale, start one.
    Just start posting, and people will respond & be happy there's another local couponer.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I'm going to see if I can come up with enough coupons to try stacking. I'll be visiting my sister in Calgary in April. Since there is no LD in Ontario this will be a good chance for me to try it. So I have about 2 months to get some stacks together and learn the rules. This should be fun!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm just starting with couponing so apologies for my ignorance. Usually the coupons say cannot be combined with other offers so if something is on sale, you typically can't use the coupon then? I.e. the P& G coupons says "limit one coupon per purchase" so does that mean you can't stack?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks barbs!!
    "We do not inherit the earth from our parents; we borrow it from our children." ~ Chief Seattle

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I'm confused about this excerpt from the first post in this thread:

You can still use the coupon if it says "Limit One Coupon Per Purchase". This just means you can use one of each type of coupon (different UPC etc for the same product) for each product. One purchase = One item (ie. You are purchasing 2 toothbrushes so you can use 2 coupons). Even if the coupon says Cannot be combined with any offer, a sale price is NOT an offer.
    The example above is saying you can use 2 coupons on 2 toothbrushes. What if I have 2 coupons that say "One coupon per purchase", both are different but I am only buying one toothbrush? Will LD accept both coupons?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information