User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

that was what i was told when i asked on SC. i dont think it matters though, because i have never run into any trouble with same expiry dates on my coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    I didn't know expiry date matter when stacking, as long as the coupon still valid.
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I paperclipped each set I was stacking and then as each item was scanned I handed her the stack and she took the amount off then we went on to the next item...went really smooth...and I was welcomed back.........yay

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kjezzeem View Post
    I paperclipped each set I was stacking and then as each item was scanned I handed her the stack and she took the amount off then we went on to the next item...went really smooth...and I was welcomed back.........yay
    Good to know I want to stack at Winnipeg LD and wasn't sure how I would be received. Did you go to the CS desk?

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

updated first post. i added a bit more info and tips!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yes I went to the C.S desk and I told her I was going to be making some purchases stacking coupons and would they perfer me to come back here (C.S)? I was told yes and to go ahead and shop and when I was done to come back. They were really kind..I was very organized as it was my first time doing this(stacking) and I loved the end result ...speant somewhere's around $100 saved around $45....

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

woohoo, glad a lot of ppl are able to stack.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

grrr I wasn't able to stack today, got some really insistant woman that just said "NO", I'll be printing out the email and bringing it back tomorrow, hope she's working
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This is so helpful for someone new like me! Thanks a lot- LD is my new favorite store!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Big chicken I am but after being a Newbie here and a LD within a mile of me I am currently collecting ones to stack. Thanks for the great tips. Even without stacking I still love London Drugs. They actually have really great sales

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thanks Seapotato--that is great advice! :D Will try, I have my coupons all stapled together for each item I want!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Just wanted to say thank you again for this post! You did an amazing job with it seapotato!

So being a stacking virgin I walked into my LD today feeling a little anxious about it, I had over $30 in formula coupons that I was hoping to stack on 2 tins. I had read all the advice in this post and had my coupons seperated by barcode and ready to go. When it was my turn in line, I looked up and smiled and nervously and said "you guys allow coupon stacking right?"....I'm not sure what I was expecting, a roll of the eyes, maybe an exasperated sigh, but instead the cashier smiled warmly at me and said "we sure do"...my heart skipped a beat with joy...I went on to ask "do they need to have different bar codes or anything?" and then she said "nope you can use whatever coupons you have no problem at all!"...I wanted to kiss her ...she was so nice about it. I LOVE LD!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^ good to know you tried it here in our area. Now, I guess I'll have some guts

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Seapotato - You're first version was great but with all the tweaks and tunes this is just great.

Really helpful and clear. Wish this had been here when I started but I found the LD staff helpful and I pm'd a couple of folks to make sure I had things sorted out.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

yay I was looking for this exact thread. I'm going to Calgary next week and bundling up all my coupons to buy as much stuff as possible by stacking coupons!! Thanks so much for the info....can't wait!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (98%)

I came across an interesting tidbit on the LD's website today. Their price matching policy reads as follows:

We guarantee the best price

We offer what you need at a price that’s right. If you find the same merchandise advertised in print at a lower price, we’ll match that price. Even if you find that lower advertised price after you buy, we’ll step up and match that price for 30 days.*

This does not apply to online pricing and this guarantee can not be extended to items purchased through our online store.

Please see our STORE LOCATOR for a location nearest you.

*Excluding Prescriptions, 1-Hour Photofinishing and internet pricing.

And here is the link:

http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/.../OurGuarantee/

When I was trying to PM Cottonelle from Walmart a few weeks ago, I had one cashier tell me she would only accept 1 coupon with the PM (another store let me PM and use three stackable coupons, so it's definitely not consistent). If you use the policy above, you could just buy the product, stack your coupons and then go back for your price adjustment within 30 days. I think I'll try this next time as I found it to be a huge hassle to PM and stack at the same time.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information