User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use and like Kijiji to sell items. It is very effective, however it does have some frustrations. More than once I have received interest in an item and I have held it for a person who fails to show or just jerks me around in some other way. I would like to leave a review about them to warn others and deter their behaviour. How can I do that? It seems that can only be done for completed transactions which, of course, all result in good (meaningless) reviews.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont know why, but I seem to think you are able to do this from within your kijiji messages interface.

Once you pull your item from Kijiji, it doesnt know necessarily who purchased it but I've always been allowed to review the contacts.

I havent looked at it in a while, but I seemingly recall this. (and of course when I look now, it's moot as I have no current nor recent messages/conversations)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can only leave a review after an item is sold, I think. And it is initiated by the buyer. And you can't leave reviews for business accounts.

I know what you mean. I find that listing items at a higher price help reduce these problems. Jerks tend to sort prices from low to high. Never offer to wait. Just let them come when the time is convenient for you.

For me, the number of years on Kijiji is the best rating. Jerks get blocked so much that they have to keep opening new accounts.

Thread Information