User Tag List

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: October 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about Fall and Halloween!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

surgery did not work for me dad..so another time he will be putting asleep and then they will retry.
    JadeAngel, barbis9 and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thanks for the info, I feel it is getting better but honestly have not left the house in days. I am trying to mentally reset a little, it was a good thing to keep going but at the same time I may have pushed myself a little too hard to keep up with my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    If you continue to have anxiety with driving (which is understandable), let your doctor know. Your car insurance can cover driving treatments if it gets really bad. I know from personal experience.
    Fingers-crossed. I checked everywhere else (Costco, Staples, Wal-Mart, Ikea, Amazon) and no one had the style I was looking for. Although I am already worried, I got an email my order shipped but will not arrive until the 21st. I have no tracked it yet but that seem like a long delivery time.
    Wayfair is a nightmare! avoid if possible. Have you tried Staples or Costco online?
    I am not with Telus but wonder if they will start to see more customers paying late. I am sure so many customers are used to not thinking about it, it was just charged to their credit card and now they have to think about it.
    While Telus is charging, and annoying customers, most vendors are refusing to charge extra. I hope it bites them back, as the credit card charges are considered the cost of business. I'm not impressed with Telus either
    JadeAngel, barbis9 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Sorry to hear @cath007 , **HUGS**
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    surgery did not work for me dad..so another time he will be putting asleep and then they will retry.
    barbis9, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Ugh, I have been exposed again. Got a call today, out of a group of 6 I was with last week 4 have tested positive. I was wearing a mask but at times I did take it off as I was eating and drinking.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sassy -hope you are okay and missed the covid bug.

So stressed today ,whirlpool sent me the wrong part for our dishwasher ,now i have to print a label i guess off at the library on thursday and find a local purolator that will take the box .I was on the phone awhile ,some people just should not be customer service reps.

I did pop over to mastermind and got a free gift for ashlyn for her birthday .Then spent $50 in canadian tire garbage bags ,fabric softner on sale and found a reduced frozen elsa for 9.00 and she glows.When i spent over 30.00 i had a personal promo for 5.00 back in canadian tire points or money on my triangle card.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@coupon girl , thank you

If you have a Staples, they are a Purolator Drop-Off location but you do need a printed label
    barbis9, coupon girl and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Ciel21 he did hand me his card so I could return the favour but I declined. @barbis9 after 30 years together we both just laughed and I means what else can you do. You can’t unshred the card.
    we had fried rice today with the left ham for Thanksgiving. We cut the rest up and froze in the right amount for future meals. I cooked today but we all agreed my son does it better. He started a new job so it is out early and it’s a physical job so he will cook weekends and we will sort out weekdays while he is on this contract.
    Don’t forget to save your PCO.
    Skippy, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning,
    Guess I get to test today. I can easily stay out of branches the rest of the week but was planning on doing some grocery shopping.

I thought about it last night and I feel pretty safe that I will be negative, it has been a week today. Originally when they called yesterday I felt like it has not been that long but the long weekend has really thrown off my concept of what day it is.

I kind of feel like a hamster on a wheel this week. I am getting stuff done around the house but it feels like the more I get done, the more I see stuff I still need to do. Work is the same, I was up at 6 am this morning with a plan to get things done before we opened, nope, was literally sending my first email for thoughts and opinions (oh the joys of writing policies) and the emails started.

It is weird, I am feeling good but at the same time I feel like I cannot keep my head above water, it is very weird.

Happy Thursday (WOW, how is it Thursday already)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone reading back a few post and thanks ladies for the tip on using vinegar in the washing machine will give it a try this weekend .

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning -not much sleep last night ,off to send off my pkg to purolator over at staples .Then popped into shoppers for my 1.00 seniors savings on the milk plus a few other items .Noticed i have less p.c offers this week plus spent 75.00 today get 20 times the points ,come on shoppers where is the spent 60.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to nap last night after 7:30pm and recall waking around 9pm or so and being aware of rain. Then dozed off until 12:30am and could not sleep so time for beverage, cereal and milk and slice of cheddar. Heard the heavy rain all early morning long today-unreal.

Managed to get 3 photo mailers out to postal office yesterday-did I ever use up stamps (fortunately one was letter mail but bubble or photo mailers are non-standard mail so $ for US or Europe. Will need to get more P-stamps tomorrow to send off last mailer (not chancing a walk today with weather and now my back giving hints things are going to hurt more during walks).

Community paper survived the rain mostly and I got it before 8am. No Walmart flyer-just checked it online and not seeing anything in it for me. Likely will pop in for first aid items soon. Went through the Food Basics and Giant Tiger and Fortinos flyers-latter has new berry medley Ricola for $5.99 (outrageous price! Is this a joke?). Did not see any gift card offers in print flyers (even CT) but will look online to see if any offers lurk there.

While I was logged into my Giant Tiger VIP portal a little while ago, I did not see the usual Deals screen after clicking Shop the Deals. I saw a digital coupon format I think for the app plus lots of test offers including for free Skittles box expiring April 2023 and Free Stuff (but it was a test offer when clicked on). Showed no savings this year! Is this what app users see, about 35 offers on their app? I managed to see the normal Deals screen later but what a quirky experience. I have used a couple of VIP offers in the past 6 weeks.

After making a Timothy's chai latte yesterday morning, I took two sips and said "nope, not drinking this stuff anymore" and pitched the rest of the K-cups out. I want a specific chai latte experience and that was the cost of trying a different brand. I also tossed out the last 20 or so Jolly Rancher monster bites candies from the big bag purchased last week-so tired of the candies. Everything else is gone. No more treat bags here...
    JadeAngel and barbis9 like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to hem the pj pants so that's a relatively easy thing to do this afternoon, right after a cup of English Breakfast tea and light lunch of something from the fridge...
    Have to jot a grocery list for tomorrow. If body is ok in morning, advance poll stop is my first walk of the day then will try to go grocery shopping.

Walmart has a Great Value Halloween Cookie Decorating Kit (pumpkin and ghost cookies) for $6 each in the flyer, if that is something of interest for SCers here! There's also 20% off Kids' and Babies' George and Athlete Works apparel (but not on basics, footwear, layette and a few other things) in-store only.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Talked to my dear 75 yr old brother in london,ont,he is doing great .He always ends the conversation with "i love you",so sweet.

Then called my dear sister-in-law (my oldest brother who passed away in march -his wife).He twin brother just passed away in sept ,thats hard 2 people you love in one year.
    On a great note she is getting surgery due to a cancellation on oct 26 on her shoulder (rotary cuff) so glad for her.
    Skippy, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Let's say TGIF again tomorrow
    Skippy, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SCers in Ontario-Sobeys has posted that the last day to redeem or earn Air Miles at its stores is NOV. 2. Posted the info in the Finance subforum as well.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information